Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 27. (Read 127069 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Sent all giveaways. Sorry for a delay. Smiley

If if missed someone - please PM me.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
How people are not able to see the potential of fantomcoin?
Looks like it is the most underrated thing on the whole bitcointalk forum. Undecided

Do i have to explain you how people act like a herd of sheeps sometimes? Later they will come here, all together haha. Wink
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
How people are not able to see the potential of fantomcoin?
Looks like it is the most underrated thing on the whole bitcointalk forum. Undecided
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I came here to bitch about minergate but somebody did it before me and you know what? It still made me feel better. I love this forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
FCN wallet did not support payment id!! What a pity it is.  Angry
Does anybody successfully sent FCN to exchanges??

Maybe you're not using the latest version? Payment ID support was implemented very long time ago and everyone are using it.

when you pay to the people in your giveaway?
...but we look in the future with optimism. Grin 

Haven't thought of setting up that NXT AE gateway yet?

I would really like that but I don't have much time unfortunately. Could you do it for us? Would be much appreciated.

Or pretty much anyone who is ready to sacrifice some time on reputation building could do it. Any help is MUCHMUCHmuch.... appreciated. Smiley

Maybe you're not using the latest version? Payment ID support was implemented very long time ago and everyone are using it.

Thank you very much. (My old wallet is May 5th version)
Why did I download old version wallet??? Mysterious... Kiss

No problem. Where did you find this version? Maybe I forgot to update it there.

I had the same problem and it drove me crazy. If you download from thread it gives May 5th release from Sourceforge, but if you download from FantomCoin site it downloads May 29th.
Links in first post of this thread should be updated.

Yeah, amphibian updated these links a few days ago. Everything should be working properly now.

Bounty for the OP translation: 20 FCN for each post.

is bounty still open for portuguese translation?

Nope, got it. Probably should ask amphibian to update the 1st post with existing translation.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Bounty for the OP translation: 20 FCN for each post.

is bounty still open for portuguese translation?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

I had the same problem and it drove me crazy. If you download from thread it gives May 5th release from Sourceforge, but if you download from FantomCoin site it downloads May 29th.
Links in first post of this thread should be updated.

Activity: 67

Activity: 67
Activity: 139
Can someone explain to me how to send coins from my wallet to Poloniex? I looked at help and the transfer doesn't make sense to me Smiley

For future generations of miners:

Sending FCN from wallet to exchange is very easy. Use "transfer exchange_address amount payment_id" command. (without quotes)

what is the for?
In a nutshell, the higher the mixin_count is, the more anonymous the transaction. I've only used "0" when sending to/from an exchange. Also, the higher the number, the larger the transaction size will be, and that can affect the transaction fee.
i'm using 10 by default. you can't be too anonymous.
I think was said, since Monero is so new, that merged mining, just cant compare with Monero miners.  You would not get same amount of Moneros, with merged mining as you get them if you mine just Monero. I think with time that will get better.
But i might be completely wrong, so someone should confirm.

Merged mining is not effecting XMR in any way (besides the positive). You will still get the full reward from the block finding.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
Can someone explain to me how to send coins from my wallet to Poloniex? I looked at help and the transfer doesn't make sense to me Smiley

Sending FCN from wallet to exchange is very easy. Use "transfer exchange_address amount payment_id" command. (without quotes)

what is the for?
In a nutshell, the higher the mixin_count is, the more anonymous the transaction. I've only used "0" when sending to/from an exchange. Also, the higher the number, the larger the transaction size will be, and that can affect the transaction fee.
Activity: 210
I think was said, since Monero is so new, that merged mining, just cant compare with Monero miners.  You would not get same amount of Moneros, with merged mining as you get them if you mine just Monero. I think with time that will get better.

If you mine the main coin you are mining is Monero you should still get the same amount. When I merged mined VTC, I got same amount of VTC as I would normally but I got MON and PLX also
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I think was said, since Monero is so new, that merged mining, just cant compare with Monero miners.  You would not get same amount of Moneros, with merged mining as you get them if you mine just Monero. I think with time that will get better.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I havent read an answer to my earlier (noob) question: Is it possible to merge mine ALL CryptoNight coins together at the same time? That would be great, but can it be done?

Yes it is possible but most people doesn't want it.

Why not? What disadvantages are there? If I was a miner I would rather mine as many currencies as possible using my ressources, instead of exluding any. It doesnt make sense to me. Pls correct me if Im wrong but I always thought that a miner can use his mining equipement at no additional cost to merge mine 2 or more currencies at once.?

So for example he/she can use his/her CPU and run it for a day, spending 1$ for electricity and end up with 1 MRO (not merged mining)
or merge mine on the same CPU for a day and end up with 1 MRO, 10 BCN, 3 BBR, 2 FCN, 15 MON,..

Is this correct or am I missing something? Why would anyone not want that?
Activity: 210

what is the for?
Pages:
Jump to: