Pages:
Author

Topic: FEAR OF DUMPING - page 11. (Read 1473 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 271
December 04, 2019, 10:03:25 PM
This is normally to dump after payment and this most happen before bounty payments. Every projects has a plan to overcome their token price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 04, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
If developers aren't hundred percent sure of their project they should start using stable coin or bitcoin to pay bounty hunters, the fact is its hard to see bounty projects that pays in bitcoin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 04, 2019, 09:43:15 PM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
Its normal these days, but during the boom in 2017 and early 2018 most campaigns pay as they promised and no fear for dumps. It will be an advantage for hunters if they pay Bitcoin or Eth however they tend to pay tokens for mandatory adoption and liquidity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
mada mada dane
December 04, 2019, 09:12:06 PM
They should feel fear especially if they don't have a budget to pay the bounty hunters.
It is already given that bounty hunters are there to make money out of their services so why not give them what they need after a few month's work?
They should have a budget for promotions, so there's no space for fear of dumping.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 04, 2019, 08:56:46 PM
Fear of dumping my ass, they just want to make a lot of excuses so they could hold the rewards of bounty members and dump before the hunters do.

Yeah, they can just pay in Bitcoin or Ethereum if they really are legit but no! Why would they pay BTC and ETH and waste money when they can just reward bounty hunters with useless token! No money wasted and free advertising! and there's more, you can't sell those useless token before they do, genius! Bounty hunting is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
December 04, 2019, 08:16:30 PM
It's often easier, simpler and more inexpensive for projects to pay their bounties in whatever coin or token they're offering rather than something bigger like Bitcoin. I'm sure most project managers and developers are aware of the benefits of paying in BTC or ETH or really any major cryptocurrency, but considering a lot of projects now are just money hungry and don't care about much other than than money, those running the projects are probably okay with the potential of dumping right after launch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 04, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: