Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 18. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
For beginners it will be afraid of the market right now, not just ethereum but the same thing happens to other coins. Do not have to be afraid of ethereum prices at this time, ethereum will certainly be able to increase because the bull market will come.
Yes, it`s true. Ethereum - it`s a very promising coin which already shown itself like a good one. So it will be better times for this coin and for the market at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
The truth is that the ETH token is about to become obsolete. Remember, Ethereum is the name of the platform, Ether is the name of the token. The value of the Ether token is attached to the Ethereum platform, not the opposite. What is dying is not the platform, but the Ether token. But in a bull run, even the worst shitcoins go up.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Hi, I think that Ethereum is one of those cryptocurrencies about which you can not be afraid. in ethereum there will be a great future. The price of Ethereum will grow to $ 2,000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Although recently Ethereum is having downtrend price for a long time but ETH is always a good platform and I totally believe on its future. The more bad news is the better to buy it at a good price
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
October 27, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
Ethereum is one the best don't forget it,  they will overcome this thing in just a matyer of time. Let's wait for the correction and support as long as we can.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
Why are you so pessimistic, what are you doing in crypto world, do you believe in success of crypto and blockchain? If you are afraid current situation with ETH why do you invest on it? Crypto market is for those who has still bolls.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
October 27, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
I think ethereum will make a surprise for all of us, speculation about bad speculation about ethereum is indeed scattered now in this forum, but I'm sure this is the start of a surprise, because etthereum is a coin that has good potential and deserves to be called a future coin.

Not only ethereum, let the entire coins rock at a same time. Will it be any plan of tycoons like the value need to be in a constant mode? Sometimes crazy thoughts goes on mind and this will happen only if the market looks floppy. ETH is a never give up coin in my opinion, I strongly believe it will get back to its best position.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
For beginners it will be afraid of the market right now, not just ethereum but the same thing happens to other coins. Do not have to be afraid of ethereum prices at this time, ethereum will certainly be able to increase because the bull market will come.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
Well, the investors speech has really made the ETh a dread for the investors. But it can be tricky, it can be used to spread the ETh more than ever. So it can be bullish too. So, if you wanna take risk, better be a holder.
Activity: 63
October 27, 2018, 08:52:28 AM
Well its just because there aren't much eth users here that is the main reason.
Activity: 413
October 27, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
I also have questions for ethereum when you finally grow up. I do not like the situation. There is no doubt yet. But all this has a negative effect on me. Such an unstable course derails. I hope there will be growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
When the bull run comes, Ethereum will be among the most pumped coins. Because the falling market affected this coin at the most. Ethereum fall from 1200 to 200 USD. This is -6x. In comparison Bitcoin lost only -2,5x from its peak.
Activity: 29
October 27, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
Its natural not just for the newbies but also for the old investors. ETH is showing continous declining trend but so are the other coins. When the bull market runs, it will have a great price increase including ETH.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
Ethereum, like all other coins, loses its value due to the General decline in the market,but it is a good time to replenish its portfolio. the market will still go up and then you can get a good profit.
Activity: 30
October 27, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
ETH is facing a lot of issues due to the current market situation sure but that doesn't mean it won't change. We're all in waiting for a bull market to happen which would help turning over a lot of crypto coins including ETH. That in mind all we're in a position to do now is be patient and wait for the bull to happen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 27, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
I think ethereum will make a surprise for all of us, speculation about bad speculation about ethereum is indeed scattered now in this forum, but I'm sure this is the start of a surprise, because etthereum is a coin that has good potential and deserves to be called a future coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:10:03 AM
Crypto market has a lot of risks. A newbie will rather lose,on the forum and on the Internet there are many different opinions about everything,whether you believe in it or not. In good Bull season market will start to rise completely.
Activity: 322
October 27, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
It is not just Ethereum, that is being slugish in the market! Unfortunately whole cryptocurrency market is under bear control. I am not panicking and have bought at current prices a lot more, I think in 2019 we will change trend and consolidate upwards, I even think next month we will start rising, as bears will start closing their positions as the end of the year is approaching and some great news in December
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
Everybody is now fear of the ETH value. however, that is the market. We cannot control them exactly. What we can do is helping not to make the ETH market worse. ETH is facing its very crucial drops. The rate is only around $203 right now. It drops drastically about half. However, I still put my trust in this altcoin. There are still some hopes to this coin to increase again.
The crypto market initially said that they were very risky, and that they were very volatile, so once they enter the market, they should be patient, do not rush and hurry, thus affecting psychology. of us and thus make decisions that are not clear to ourselves
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 26, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

Actually Ethereum is still able to survive with basic prices like in October 2017. In November 2017 it experienced a drastic increase, this affected many ICOs who were born cooperating with Ethereum or buying Tokens with ETH.
So, in this case you don't need to worry about the current Ethereum price. Because ethereum will again soar next year.
I also think that in the near future everything will be like that, a lot of money will be pumped in first, thereby pushing the rate up, and then there will also be a correction
Pages:
Jump to: