Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 16. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
Nope it will not have effect on etehreum when the bull run finally returns. Ethereun will still be one of the coins that will do well in market when the bull season finally returns. Fuds are part of cryptos.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 30, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
It can be said that more than 60% of ICOs are ethereum-based tokens, but unfortunately many projects are proven to be scams or not available in the market for a long time, this is dangerous from ethereum because it will make people think ethereum is a scam coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Of course, many people, especially if they just start working with the cryptocurrencies are affected by the bad and negative news. Nevertheless, it is better not to pay attention to this stuff. As for ETH, it will gain.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
I do not see a reason to fear ethereum. Its core product still stands as a way of implementing smart contracts. The public will soon realise its worth as it takes out the use of a third-party which will in turn reduce costs for them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 29, 2018, 10:39:44 PM
i try not to let myself be driven crazy by all the negative threads about ethereum. my conviction is still, he is a good altcoin and he will eventually have a new gloss time in the future. we will see how ethereum develops over the next few years. i hope good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

For now these will probably not helpful in this market current condition but all of these fears and negative thoughts are happening because of the bearish market which is still in effect that not only Ethereum was affected but as well the other crypto currencies too. Hopefully, bullish market will start soon so that all of these FUD will gone and for sure Ethereum will be all time high again.
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
I don't really have negative perception about ethereum because being on top of the alternate cryptos means you have also lots and lots of haters. Just like bitcoin, the more bitcoin becomes successful, the more haters it get. I know ethereum will always be the crypto next in bitcoin in terms of market cap.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 08:22:39 PM
Ethereum is good coin and i am believe can be bitcoin competitor in the future. Ethereum price condition right now happen to most coin in market and i am believe ethereum have great potential in the future
Activity: 602
October 29, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
I still believe that eth will stand in top 3 coins in next future because it’s still one of best blockchain to develop other tokens and their smart cotracts can be very complex
Activity: 504
October 29, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
All cryptos are experiencing what ethereum is going right now. So why we fear ethereum. So i have still high confidence with ethereum. Ethereum can stand this challenges and be great in the future for sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
It is difficult to judge because serious updates from efirik mmy have not been heard for a long time and therefore to him so much pritenzy as to cryptocurrency
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 29, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
if you are fear with Ethereum, then you are not in the right altcoin,
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:40:53 PM
Of course not. this was done by special manipulative stuffing in order to keep the air in the price and the whales thereby could repurchase the coins at a better price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
like me it doesn't matter with Ethereum, even though for now the price is not friendly. Maybe there are better improvements or plans. And maybe also because of the influence of many new crypto emerging so prices compete. but still I believe Ethereum will soon rise again ...
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
October 29, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
I think many people fear about ethereum is will be move down because many of crypto users are having ethereum when it's in high price but now that ethereum is 200$price many people a scared that ethereum will be under that price.  If bull run start all coins going up and ethereum is one of that coin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 29, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

I think that ETH-related questions will not affect the increase in the rate of crypto. The bull market of cryptocurrency and Ethereum depends on people’s investment needs primarily. Most of them are predictions of the future and the ethereum, so it may be true, but may be wrong.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
In my opinion, a beginner is skeptical about the ETH because he saw the number of ICO frauds and the number of investors who were disappointed with ICO fraud. Because ICO scammers have a negative effect on eth, even negative effects for the crypto world.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 06:05:18 PM
There are many different opinions, the market broke the investor's psychology, negative thoughts became dominant. I think the ethereum will become valuable again when the market rises.
Ethereum is one of the best coin in altcoin, and the second coin next to bitcoin in terms of fluctuation .I think it has a potential to grow more so it is necessary that they are fear for the ethereum. Its hard to stop this kind of coin due to there platform they produce.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
I think we really should not be concerned about Ethereum. ETH is too well-known around the crypto space and even amongst many everyday people. I agree, nothing with crypto is certain and a failure is always an option, but ETH has its place kinda secured.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 29, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
   Ethereum is one of valuable coins second to bitcoin. What ethereum faces now is just temporarry like other coins but sooner or later it will rise agai. Don't be afraid everything will be back to normal,we just need to wait with patience and hope. Cryptocurrency will become alive again.
Pages:
Jump to: