Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 14. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 06, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
Negative feed backs always affects the price for people often time lose confidence in the project token and team. i have been a vitalik fan for as long as i know been following him on twitter and i agree that this time  he is not helping. I dont know though cause i have this feeling that he will surprise us in the nearest future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
It's hard to sometimes hear other people's words, because you don't know whether it happened or not, not only is ethereum afraid, but all the coins, will there still be crypto in the next 2-3 years? and also many predictions that eth will increase in December to reach 1212 $.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
Sometimes Ethereum is rising.This is really hard to catch.It's a little harder to get a little early in the year.We have to follow the people who invested to Ethereum.It's just an ethereum not a fear in general.I hope he gets through.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
November 06, 2018, 08:00:06 AM
what you call "bull run for the market" is nothing more than a pump. and when it comes to pump and dumps nothing matters! in fact the coin can be dead for all we know and still get pumped. i can give you exampels of coins that are not even mined anymore but they are being traded on some exchanges and are being pumped and dumped.

the fear of future of ethereum has nothing to do with its pumps. we knew that it has a lot of flaws and a lot of issues for a very long time but as you can see it still got pumped. what this fear is telling you is that in the long run a coin like this is not going to survive and eventually its pumps will first become smaller and eventually there will be no pump and finally death awaits it.
Very deep thought. Could you have any predictions? What to expect in the near future? I mean 2-3 years. I think that too few people have entered this pyramid. Therefore, for at least another year they will falter and make money on a pamp - dump.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 06:57:30 AM
I don't really have negative perception about ethereum because being on top of the alternate cryptos means you have also lots and lots of haters. Just like bitcoin, the more bitcoin becomes successful, the more haters it get. I know ethereum will always be the crypto next in bitcoin in terms of market cap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins EVER. So, yep, negative news sometimes appears (as in every project) but there are much more positive moments with it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
i still trust ethereum and think that at some point the project will go up again. i am not deterred by the negative threads and continue to collect ethereum coins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 04, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
I dont feel any fear in this Ethreum tokens.
They are still good to have. one of the best investment to have is ETH.
Bull run will start anytime soon, Ethereum will benefit on that run.
I am very positive on what will Ethereum be before the year ends.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 04, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum will be fine.This is a blue chip in the market, its price will only grow if the market is bullish.I think protegiendo time (more than a year) Ethereum will bring a good profit .At the moment, the price is very pleasant to buy it .
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
There are many different opinions, the market broke the investor's psychology, negative thoughts became dominant. I think the ethereum will become valuable again when the market rises.
Ethereum is one of the best coin in altcoin, and the second coin next to bitcoin in terms of fluctuation .I think it has a potential to grow more so it is necessary that they are fear for the ethereum. Its hard to stop this kind of coin due to there platform they produce.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 03, 2018, 06:21:42 AM
Ethereum is a very valuable coin for the whole crypto market and I think after the updates the price will boost back to 1k USD. But nobody knows what will happen in the future, thats why wait for the update and fasten your seatbelts. Cheesy
Activity: 658
November 03, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
Vitalik Buterin has stated that he does not have any tokens in his purse because it was distributed entirely to other businesses. I am really confused about this news. If he does not hold a token, he is no longer interested in his job and he only works for money. I think ETH is not safe and we should move on to another subject. Seems bitcoin would be better.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
The situation around the ethereum is really tense. And any negative news only worsens the situation. I think there is a hidden game that developers and Buterin in particular are playing. I think they have a clear plan of action, and that nobody knows about this plan.
Activity: 75
November 03, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
as long as ICO still use ethereum, I still believe in this platform so don't worry about the issue everything can happen anytime and uncertain conditions for now I'm pretty sure about ethereum.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
If the crypto bull run happens then Ethereum price will grow to high obviously! People who are thinking Ethereum is finished or who are waiting to sell it, They will realize Ethereum always remain the next coin after Bitcoin! Nothing happened yet that cause fear about ETH! ETH Collapse for the bad situation of the crypto market, it's normal, I think.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 03, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
I am an altcoin admirer named Ethereum (ETH). When Ethereum's condition is constantly being talked about negatively, I think this is a good opportunity for Ethereum to rise positively. The future of Ethereum will remain without the slightest doubt that I have had so far, because until now, many ICOs still believe in ETH.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:06:59 AM
It is advised not to listen to internet comments and get scared for no reason. Ethereum is still going even it is in a rough patch which I believe soon it will get rid of.

Lol, why on earth would you listen to anyone on what they have to say? This is the kind of time when you only listen to what your mind have to say to you, cause people who are already discouraged will also try to discourage you from buying and saving. Just like they did to Bitcoin last year and were its all over and that Bitcoin is dead and will never rise again, but after all that we got Bitcoin at the price of almost $20k before the end of the year. I won’t be surprised if Eth does the same thing.
Activity: 812
November 03, 2018, 01:33:25 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

It is because there are many ICO based on ethereum network has failed to bring investors a profit.
ETH developer should do something to prevent more fraudulent projects come to ethereum and running ICO.
Activity: 512
November 02, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
Ethereum is also a foundation of some altcoins now, if ethereum could not retrieve the usual price in marketplace, probably some altcoins too, that's why  there is a dump of all coins now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 04:51:14 AM
I think everyone including me and many beginners are worried about the decline in ethereum prices nowadays. yes, it can be said that ethereum prices are currently stable at fixed prices, there has been no significant movement. But the current market turmoil does not preclude my intention to buy and continue this ethereum coin. I believe that the market situation will improve soon and ethereum prices will stabilize again.
Not afraid if Ethereum stays like last year, they are afraid because the price is very low, actually Ethereum is a good Altcoin he has great potential he also has a strong foundation, if Ethereum can soar surely many are interested and not afraid to buy or invest. but believe me, Ethereum will return to normal and be able to get back up but not sure when it will rise which is important you must be patient and always optimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: