Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 13. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
Don't panic, Ethereum is the second-largest coin in the market, and it created the history of 2017. Now it's just being sold collectively, but now the price will not be lower, the price has bottomed out, you don't have to panic.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
November 07, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
After ethereum touched a price below $ 200 in a few days I felt panic, but my friend said that, this is crypto and I can't guess the price of each coin, so be patient.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 07, 2018, 07:00:16 PM
In terms of prices that occur at ETH, of course we must remain optimistic because it is still stable and I don't think there will be a big decline that will occur at ETH, for beginners there must be no worries because they see prices at this time different from us Long know Crypto, of course, this is also common at Crypto, although the fall in Crypto prices this year is probably the worst but still optimistic that Bitcoin supply will be fulfilled.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
I fear this is due to ETH rising to too high prices early this year, and then its serious decline in a short time. Anyone who looks at the history of ETH's price thinks of this, yet the importance and ecology of ETH remains one of the strongest foundations in crypto, which is undeniable.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?
I think Ethereum has disappointed many and it is not surprising, because Vitaly B still promises something, but the result does not bring any results over the past 6 months. There are rumors that Vitaly is going to leave the Ethereum project altogether. I hope that everything will recover, otherwise it can seriously affect the further development of cryptocurrencies and trust in them.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 07, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
I am afraid of an exit of new Ethereum 2.0 Old Ethereum will fall in price at once and it is very bad. Vitalik Buterin will exchange old Ethereum for new?
copper member
Activity: 995
November 07, 2018, 05:30:42 PM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Self-conception is not only to the ether. Many simply leave the kitchen. They are tired of playing this game. Yes, there is a risk. The risk is every day that the market will collapse. But I remain faithful to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
November 07, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
Ethereum was facing some scalability issues and the development upgrades were postponed,
but ETH  2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase the network capacity by X1000 to process the transactions.
Also he rejected the rumors of him leaving Ethereum. So, if the bulls enter the market ETH is here to ride.
Activity: 336
November 07, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
OTC
Activity: 196
November 07, 2018, 05:10:34 PM
I'm not afraid of the price of ethereum. I strongly believe that ethereum will rise to the top one day. The price will be stabilized and ethereum will be fine. Just keep holding it and wait for sometime.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
Usually the arrival of bulls is supported by a wave of good news about the top cryptocurrencies, so I think that at this point we will see a lot of good news about Ethereum that will overshadow the previous negative emotions.
Activity: 459
November 07, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
Yes, there is a crisis in Ethereum, but it will disappear without falling off the table. You don't have to worry, you must know that the success and failure of Ethereum rely on ICO. Now that Ethereum has returned to a rational price, you don't have to worry about it going to be lower.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
November 07, 2018, 01:38:17 AM
I think ethereum is on the way to increase back because in a few days ago, we see that the ethereum start to moves to the high price. But this might happen for a short time only because right now, the price is down again and I think the price wants to make a correction of the price before it increases again. So we need to be patient and don't worry about ethereum because ethereum will be on the higher price.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:06:23 PM
Don't panic about Ethereum. It's one of the most powerful cryptocurrencies. Now the have some technical problems but I'm sure that team will solve them in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
I think such popularity will only push Etherium to a new growth, because the project has a big update planned, which should completely change the project for the better. I love Etherium very much and will always believe in it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
November 06, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

It depends on the market. If the bull market starts this year, ETH will show the result (but I consider it extremely remote). If the downfall takes too long, it'll be difficult for ETH to get up to the same tops of 2017.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 06, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
The bullish market will raise prices for all cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum. And the last time problems not only have Ethereum, the entire market is not stable. I have a lot of coins I hold, including Ethereum. And now I just wait and watch the situation on the market to understand what to do next.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 06, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
It's hard to sometimes hear other people's words, because you don't know whether it happened or not, not only is ethereum afraid, but all the coins, will there still be crypto in the next 2-3 years? and also many predictions that eth will increase in December to reach 1212 $.
A lot of speculators are still lack of the knowledge about ethereum because they didn't even watch the latest news about ethereum platform anytime. Hundreds of icos are still running in ethereum platform and some of them have fully working product just like 0x and then this doesn't make sense to see this.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
what will happen after the bull run arrives, nobody knows.
The start of the bull run is that many people are disappointed or regretful because at the moment they don't believe in ethereum related to ethereum prices which tend to decline.
I think the fear of ethereum kills their minds, I still believe ethereum has good potential to maintain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
The actual opinions tend to be diverse on the web. It's a person which selects in order to believe according to towards the marketplace situation. It's recommended not really to hear web remarks and obtain frightened with regard to absolutely no cause.
Pages:
Jump to: