Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 15. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
I think everyone including me and many beginners are worried about the decline in ethereum prices nowadays. yes, it can be said that ethereum prices are currently stable at fixed prices, there has been no significant movement. But the current market turmoil does not preclude my intention to buy and continue this ethereum coin. I believe that the market situation will improve soon and ethereum prices will stabilize again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
I think the usual manipulation for cryptocurrency happens. All those who turn out to be weak and sell their ethereum for a penny will be very sorry in the future. Because I think ethereum will recover in price and continue to grow.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 04:25:21 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Fear is always a part of investing, whether we make a profits or we loss the money we invested, but i believe ethereum is still one of the best coin, and its the most tradable coin so far, just maybe take the ride, and diversify your investments, do not stick to only one coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 03:45:07 AM
Some people constantly produce bad news about ethereum. I think there's a deliberate situation. Ethereum will come to better places with fork. I still can't see an opponent to ethereum in their branch.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 03:39:16 AM
It is only newbie who don't have much knowledge about the whole thing will lose. In this forum and many other platforms on the Internet, there are wide range of opini about many topics. Your experience and market research who determine whether you believe in ETH or not.
Activity: 770
November 01, 2018, 03:24:19 AM
fear or bad news about the ethereum is reasonable for every crypto. It is precisely this kind of thing sometimes can make crypto to be great. Thus it would be nice when to see this to be a profitable part of the ethereum where to buy at a price that is low enough. this opportunity will be profitable when the bull run occurred because the surge in price will certainly be higher.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 01, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
If you get to know Ethereum in depth, you will know why many people have lost confidence in Ethereum. I bought ETH for $832, and it's now only $197!
many ETH holders who cry see the price fall past the purchase price because with the decline in prices will reduce investment value. for you, I hope to remain calm and continue to hold coin ETH if you sell then you will lose your capital. I'm sure you think smart in this difficult situation.

Tough decision to make, there's a lots of influence on why the value falls like this and its hard to assess which and how it can bounce back to the same level, if you will sell it now the losses that you have is very high, if you can still wait for some time maybe after this year chances to have a much higher value when december approach, not sure if that will happen but from the previous history of this market december always bring good news to most of the good project inside this industry.
Activity: 798
homt.net
November 01, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Ethereum will still have meaning if serious restructuring is done on the blockchain by the founder, since the bull run will be a general one for all cryptocurrency in the market Ethereum will be exceptional to the rule. Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 01, 2018, 02:17:52 AM
Ethereum has all the opportunities others cryptocurrencies has now for growth and I believe that in reality Ethereum has the best technology in cryptocurrencies world. Ethereum was over pump at the early of the year and that has affected the market. Many people that did not know how we started are the one complaining about the current state of the market but those that has been here knows what is happening.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
I have recently seen many articles and comments about ETH. I think it all comes down to the fact that its price has been falling, but what I want to say is that even though it has been falling, it is still in second place. Why? Because it is still the largest cryptocurrency in the user community in the market! This is its value!
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 01, 2018, 02:08:20 AM
If you get to know Ethereum in depth, you will know why many people have lost confidence in Ethereum. I bought ETH for $832, and it's now only $197!
many ETH holders who cry see the price fall past the purchase price because with the decline in prices will reduce investment value. for you, I hope to remain calm and continue to hold coin ETH if you sell then you will lose your capital. I'm sure you think smart in this difficult situation.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 01, 2018, 02:05:19 AM
And you still hold it? I dare not believe that you can still hold the ETH when it falls below 500$. Anyhow try to hold and wait for it in the future and dont sell it now. Prices are too low and too late for you to cut losses
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 01, 2018, 01:56:36 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 01:51:50 AM
Fear of ethereum is the beginning of crypto wisdom! Ethereum had me lose serious fiat value on my holdings and if not for back up I had, I will be bankrupt right now! The market this year has taught me a lots of lessons!
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
This is a natural thing because for now ethereum is down, so many of those who fear ethereum, still thinking positively in the future will be good again, need patience to wait for the good
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 01, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
I no longer trust Ethereum because I know that Ethereum's main sales channels come from the ICO market, and now the ICO market is gradually losing investors!
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
November 01, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
If you continue to take care of the situation of Ethereum as discussed here, the negative effects will be there for Ethereum, especially regarding enthusiasts. So far, I have seen that even though ETH conditions were many participants complained as to what I read in this forum, almost all projects used ETH platforms. Why?
Activity: 980
November 01, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
It can be said that more than 60% of ICOs are ethereum-based tokens, but unfortunately many projects are proven to be scams or not available in the market for a long time, this is dangerous from ethereum because it will make people think ethereum is a scam coin.
it did not correlated to ethereum coins.fake ico and ethereum was separate project, they use ethereum platform did not mean they collaboration with ethereum.
Activity: 572
November 01, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
All these things will usually happen to discourage you. Ethereum didn’t fall, it just to the main price and it’s also not the only coin that has dropped in the market, there are many of them including Bitcoin. ETH has gone from a $100 plus to around $200 and above now and the market has been stable. If ETH was falling then it wouldn’t have maintained its position on Coinmarketcap. Wait patiently for the bull market to arrive, don’t give up hope yet.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
of course  it  is pretty normal to be scared even those who are for the long time they also are afraid and have stress for it so just ignore your stress and also disapointment.
Pages:
Jump to: