Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 10. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
Can i create my own private pool? If so, where can i find a detailed guide? 
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
What is going around that gives impression that time of cryptocurrencies is coming back and ICO-ed tokens were vanished mostly not all. Feather coin is most probably will be among those have to play strong role in future. That free sticker offering with free worldwide covering is good marketing tactic which can be helpful to get attention.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
Hello. It has become more difficult to mine blocks after implementation of Neoscrypt. What impact did it have on the growth of value of FTC?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
August 11, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
Are there big FTC mining farms in the world? Aren’t platform representatives stand against their creation?     
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
Hello. Why dies eHRC adds 2 extra historical block look ups, or block average times to Feahtercoin? Doesn’t it make mining more difficult?   
Such changes allow to calculate the new difficulty more accurately, this improves the quality of the mining itself considerably. In addition the introduction of eHRC included re-calculation of the difficulty, called Re-Target, after every block.
Why was it necessary to implement eHRC? As far as i know, not all the blockchains provide it.    
eHRC were designed was to help protect block chains against wild variations in the POW hash rate available. Even such major cryptocurrencies as bitcoin may suffer ‘cause of this.
Is “Kimoto Gravity well” or  eHRC used by Feathercoin more effective?
eHRC was specifically designed to be as effective as “Kimoto Gravity well” at compensating for variations on the proof of work (POW) hash rate but use the minimum of extra table look ups and calculations. This was important when block times had to work for transactions every minute, the change over to which was included in the same hard fork.
I can’t figure out why the number of so effective solutions used in FTC isn’t used for BTC mining. Can anyone explain me what the reason is?
Activity: 350
August 11, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Hello. Why dies eHRC adds 2 extra historical block look ups, or block average times to Feahtercoin? Doesn’t it make mining more difficult?   
Such changes allow to calculate the new difficulty more accurately, this improves the quality of the mining itself considerably. In addition the introduction of eHRC included re-calculation of the difficulty, called Re-Target, after every block.
Why was it necessary to implement eHRC? As far as i know, not all the blockchains provide it.    
eHRC were designed was to help protect block chains against wild variations in the POW hash rate available. Even such major cryptocurrencies as bitcoin may suffer ‘cause of this.
eHRC was specifically designed to be as effective as “Kimoto Gravity well” at compensating for variations on the proof of work (POW) hash rate but use the minimum of extra table look ups and calculations. This was important when block times had to work for transactions every minute, the change over to which was included in the same hard fork.
Activity: 89
August 11, 2018, 04:19:24 AM
August 11, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
Activity: 83
August 11, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
Activity: 157
August 11, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
What kinds of wallets can i se to store FTC tokens on Android-based devices?
If i havent mixed up anything, there’re two options: Edge and wallet Feathercoin.
August 11, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
Activity: 170
August 11, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
What kinds of wallets can i se to store FTC tokens on Android-based devices?
Activity: 83
August 11, 2018, 01:48:02 AM
Activity: 105
August 10, 2018, 07:40:15 PM
Hello. I heard that your eHRC used bitcoin protocol. How do you manage to handle operations faster?   
August 10, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
Was eHRC developed by the team members or do you use a 3rd party solution? It seems that it’s more reliable to create it on your own.   
Activity: 71
August 10, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
Apparently, Feathercoin used Litecoin framework in the past. What was the reason to stop using it?   
Activity: 82
August 10, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
Hi. Why does Feathercoin have and support different wallets versions? It seems to me that if everyone uses one version, there will be less mess.   
August 10, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Why does your feathercoind program (daemon) includes the wallet transaction verification algorithms and functions, but doesn’t have its own visual interface? 
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
Good afternoon.  BTC blockchain experiences scaling difficulties due to used programming language. How did FTC manage to avoid this?   
Pages:
Jump to: