Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 9. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
What tool should i use to publish the info that my store accepts FTC transfers to the card?
Feathercoin Open Merchant Map.  Here’s  a link- https://github.com/voingiappone/feathercoinmap
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
What tool should i use to publish the info that my store accepts FTC transfers to the card?
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
August 12, 2018, 05:49:46 AM
Good evening. How long is it before the next reduction of a reward amount for one block takes place?
The timer on the site shows that there’re more than 1000 days before this, but it can happen sooner if the number of miners grows rapidly.

Thats a rough estimate man, they first tell u to wait for ur slice of a pie for 1000 days like in a goddamn Scheherazade book, then pull the curtain and cut off the supply of oxygen to ur mouth leaving ur wonder who stole the show and ate the breadcrumbs u were following so closely. The word is, global economies are hit by chaos which in turn suspends crypto-economic arrangements and retards the S-curve of provisional ecosystem's growth.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Is it possible to create a s special terminal for acceptance of offline payments in FTC?
FeatherPay is a simple and easy to use hand held payment terminal that merchants can use to take payments via Feathercoin (FTC) for any goods or services that they sell or deliver. You can find an assembly and configuration manual on the official forum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
Is it possible to create a s special terminal for acceptance of offline payments in FTC?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:28:05 AM
Are you planning to create a single version of the wallet in order to avoid creation of confusion? It’s still hard for some people to understand why there’re two wallets.     
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
Is it possible to use your terminal to accept payments in other cryptocurrencies or is it adjusted to accept FTC only?   
Activity: 53
August 12, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
Will i be able to use Feathercoin on a server with other Cryptographic currencies?
Apparently, such an opportunity is provided, but you will have to use pchMessageStart. However, it isn’t difficult.
Who may need such an opportunity? It seemed to me that it’d be easier to create a server for each cryptocurrency.
For example, Feathercoin was originally forked from the Litecoin project and shared the same pchMessageStart. in order to identify Feathercoin a second pchMassageStart was added which Feathercoin will use preferentially, if given.
Is there kinda analogue for BTC? Or is the difference between mining scripts becomes an obstacle?
Activity: 378
August 12, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
Will i be able to use Feathercoin on a server with other Cryptographic currencies?
Apparently, such an opportunity is provided, but you will have to use pchMessageStart. However, it isn’t difficult.
Who may need such an opportunity? It seemed to me that it’d be easier to create a server for each cryptocurrency.
For example, Feathercoin was originally forked from the Litecoin project and shared the same pchMessageStart. in order to identify Feathercoin a second pchMassageStart was added which Feathercoin will use preferentially, if given.
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
Looking forward to mining FTC
Solid project, will reward heavily in a couple of years.
Activity: 212
August 12, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
Activity: 378
August 12, 2018, 02:06:19 AM
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
Good evening. How long is it before the next reduction of a reward amount for one block takes place?
The timer on the site shows that there’re more than 1000 days before this, but it can happen sooner if the number of miners grows rapidly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
Feathercoin project has broad prospects for development, Feathercoin project team needs to increase market publicity, more investors involved in
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
Advanced Checkpointing allows Feathercoin to send out checkpoints without having to release a new version Feathercoin software. Is it necessary to prevent “double spends”?
Activity: 78
August 11, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
Hello. I heard that most of FTC miners were against implementation of  Neoscrypt, so why was it decided to implement it?
Activity: 205
August 11, 2018, 08:02:30 AM
I have put together an ATM for FTC with the help of the guide published on the forum, but it seems to me that the problems may arise ‘cause i’ve never done anything like that before. Is there kinda diagnostic test?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:09:13 AM
Hello. Do you use basic checkpointing feature developed by Bitcoin, or has Feahtercoin created its own one?
Pages:
Jump to: