Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 7. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
What reward do miners get for creation of one blog?
40 tokens, but its amount will reduce steadily in the future.
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
What reward do miners get for creation of one blog?
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
Hello. I heard that Feathercoin has created its own fund. Is this just one more attempt to promote itself with the help of charity or does the team have a plan?   
Charity isn’t the goal of Feathercoin, the goal is to stimulate futher development of cryptocurrency. As for me, i think it has slowed down over the recent time.     
It’s very good, they should have started carrying out some activities in this direction long ago. Will the funds collected be spent on hiring employees or will there be also other items of expenditure?  
According to the official statements, The Foundation has received funding to hire three developers and is also setting some coins aside to reward outstanding contributions from the community.
Finally it has happened! Now the community representatives will be more motivated to promote FTC and it’ll develop more actively. But who will work on distribution of rewards?     
It seems to me that the developers that have created FTC are more competent in this and they know clearly how it should be promoted.
By the way, the announcement regarding creation of FeatherCoin fund mentions appearance of roadmap. Can i already get acquainted with its main points?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
Hello. I heard that Feathercoin has created its own fund. Is this just one more attempt to promote itself with the help of charity or does the team have a plan?   
Charity isn’t the goal of Feathercoin, the goal is to stimulate futher development of cryptocurrency. As for me, i think it has slowed down over the recent time.     
It’s very good, they should have started carrying out some activities in this direction long ago. Will the funds collected be spent on hiring employees or will there be also other items of expenditure?  
According to the official statements, The Foundation has received funding to hire three developers and is also setting some coins aside to reward outstanding contributions from the community.
Finally it has happened! Now the community representatives will be more motivated to promote FTC and it’ll develop more actively. But who will work on distribution of rewards?     
It seems to me that the developers that have created FTC are more competent in this and they know clearly how it should be promoted.
Activity: 392
August 14, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
August 14, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Activity: 152
August 14, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
August 14, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Activity: 152
August 14, 2018, 01:48:50 AM
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Is back-up of data on my wallet universal? Can i do it on my smartphone and then restore access on PC? 
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
Hello. What mechanism does Feathercoin use to prove ownership? Why was this option chosen?   
Activity: 106
August 13, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
How can i access all the transactions made with the help of a particular wallet? How long can this info be stored?   
Activity: 105
August 13, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
Hi. Many cryptocurrencies conduct KYC to get more info about tokenholders. Are you planning to do anything like that in the near future?   
Activity: 76
August 13, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
New requirements to user data protection have appeared in EU recently. Does Feathercoin  satisfy them? 
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
August 13, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Two things seem to be happening here.

Either we have a general interest with a lot of new users asking some very stupid and obvious questions...

or we have an army of spammers just posting shit for the sake of it...or maybe it's to up their ranking on bitcoin talk.

If you require help or assistance with Feathercoin Core, please give as much information as possible.

For example:

---
Feathercoin Core version:  0.16.1
OS Version:   Windows 10
Problem:   I need help using another disk as my Feathercoin Blockchain datadir.

Activity: 76
August 13, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
Good evening. Is it obligatory to use built-in QR-scanner or is it allowed to use a scanner of a 3rd party app?   
Activity: 71
August 13, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Today many cryptocurrencies issue their own plastic cards. Are you planning to work in this direction?   
Activity: 115
August 13, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
Hi. Is the number of addresses for receipt of funds  linked to one wallet limited?     
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
Good evening. Where is blockchain itself located once FeahterCoin wallet is installed on PC?   
There’re two options: hidden .feathercoin directory or %Applications% in Windows.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
Good evening. Where is blockchain itself located once FeahterCoin wallet is installed on PC?   
Pages:
Jump to: