Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 6. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 07, 2018, 04:53:20 PM
I wonder what Feathercoin is working on right now, i havent seen a lot of them recently. hopefully they're keeping their heads down during this bear market and bring out something new when it picks back up

I agree on that. I think it still has a fan-base. As soon as they bring out something new, I think the value will increase again quite fast. Untill then, we know what to do Smiley

v0.17 was just released. The dev team is active and working. Dont count Feathercoin out, good things are coming.

thanks for the heads up! Hows the marketing for this new release going? To me it seems feathercoin is indeed still running on their trusted fanbase, but if they dont attract new interest they might get in trouble
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
November 01, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
I wonder what Feathercoin is working on right now, i havent seen a lot of them recently. hopefully they're keeping their heads down during this bear market and bring out something new when it picks back up

I agree on that. I think it still has a fan-base. As soon as they bring out something new, I think the value will increase again quite fast. Untill then, we know what to do Smiley

v0.17 was just released. The dev team is active and working. Dont count Feathercoin out, good things are coming.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
October 28, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
how to fix this?

RPC Error: error -8: dummy value must be set to "*"
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 24, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Activity: 62
October 23, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
WoldPool | Feathercoin (FTC) Mining Pool  | http://wold.by/
NEW PORT FOR FTC

Host: wold.by
Algo: neoscrypt
Port: 4233
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=FTC
Fee: 1%
Payout: Every 2 hours

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://wold.by:4233 -u ADDRESS.WORKER -p c=FTC

Activity: 124
October 22, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - [email protected]
manager:Vladimir Murzin
legendary
September 24, 2018, 12:47:13 PM
things look pretty dead with this coin Sad

You're not looking in the right spot. Wink

https://github.com/FeatherCoin/Feathercoin
Activity: 21
September 22, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
things look pretty dead with this coin Sad
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
Here's a piece of news that kinda is about Feathercoin and kinda is about its cousin Litecoin: the Feathercoin Development Foundation has helped to implement Litecoin in libbitcoin.

Libbitcoin gives teh community

- a high performance blockchain query server; libbitcoin-server
- a LTC command line tool
- LTC C++ libraries for developers to build apps

https://medium.com/feathercoin/new-litecoin-full-node-as-a-gift-from-feathercoin-665e0cce52e4

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
Why did (Conventional - Feathercoin Wallet 2) mobile wallet, negative reviews ?, say that transactions are not getting through ... Is this so?

Is Feathercoin Wallet 2 workable?
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
i was searching for a new coin or token but there was also this thread , feathercoin , an old coin from the good old days , that the coin still excist say\s enough about feathercoin , this is here to stay for the long run , maybe time for me to get some
legendary
August 20, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Two things seem to be happening here.

Either we have a general interest with a lot of new users asking some very stupid and obvious questions...

or we have an army of spammers just posting shit for the sake of it...or maybe it's to up their ranking on bitcoin talk.

If you require help or assistance with Feathercoin Core, please give as much information as possible.

For example:

---
Feathercoin Core version:  0.16.1
OS Version:   Windows 10
Problem:   I need help using another disk as my Feathercoin Blockchain datadir.

Im going to vote for option #2. 

Go away spammers.

Ha ha and just like that.. they went.

Damn... I should have told them to send me a million Feathercoin too!!
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
August 17, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

Either we have a general interest with a lot of new users asking some very stupid and obvious questions...

or we have an army of spammers just posting shit for the sake of it...or maybe it's to up their ranking on bitcoin talk.

If you require help or assistance with Feathercoin Core, please give as much information as possible.

For example:

---

Go away spammers.

Ha ha and just like that.. they went.
legendary
August 14, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

For example:

---

Go away spammers.
Activity: 18
August 14, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
Featherlight Payments is a lot more than a catchy slogan: as of today, you can use Feathercoin to send money to your friends on Telegram, Slack or Discord. Here is the announcement:

https://medium.com/feathercoin/making-featherlight-payments-on-telegram-and-slack-f5c6458aad11

(The service is provided by a small startup in Germany, pretty cool stuff!)
Activity: 49
August 14, 2018, 07:26:03 AM
Hi. I understand that may sound ambitious, but aren’t you planning to replace BTC in the future? You implement innovative technologies much more actively.
Activity: 52
August 14, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Why did you decide to use bitcoin core? It seems to me that it’s easier to build a cryptocurrency based on Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: