Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 8. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
Let’s say, i’ve lost my FTC that were stored in an external memory storage. Can i restore them? I remember the problems experienced by BTC owners in similar situation.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:44:53 AM
Hello. I heard that you didn’t recommend to use external memory storages to store blockchain to make big transactions in FTC. Why?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
I’ve installed a wallet on a new device, but it doesn’t work. Why does this error take place constantly?   
Only those ones who don’t want to read the guide and follow it face this problem. You have to get synchronized with blockchain in order to make it work, it’s said in each guide.   
I have the same problem each time when connect becomes unstable. Is there a solution?   
You should understand that it isn’t a problem, it’s a standard procedure necessary to let you interact with a relevant database. Fortunately, it’s fully automated.   
Does this problem exist only in PC wallets or in mobile device apps, too?
As far as i know, synchronization happens extremely fast in case of mobile devices, so you can use any device you want.
August 13, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
Can i transfer blockchain from the folder where it is saved by default to other disk connected to by device?   
It is now possible to designate another disk to store the blockchain.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
Can i transfer blockchain from the folder where it is saved by default to other disk connected to by device?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
I’ve installed a wallet on a new device, but it doesn’t work. Why does this error take place constantly?   
Only those ones who don’t want to read the guide and follow it face this problem. You have to get synchronized with blockchain in order to make it work, it’s said in each guide.   
I have the same problem each time when connect becomes unstable. Is there a solution?   
You should understand that it isn’t a problem, it’s a standard procedure necessary to let you interact with a relevant database. Fortunately, it’s fully automated.   
Does this problem exist only in PC wallets or in mobile device apps, too?
August 13, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
August 13, 2018, 02:58:36 AM
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
Why not on the old version as before
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Activity: 113
August 12, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Good afternoon. Where can i get acquainted with the code of the smart contract used to make FTC transactions?  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 06:18:41 PM
As far as i know, there’s a card allowing to find merchants or other Feathercoin enthusiast. Can anyone share a link to it?   
Activity: 156
August 12, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
What is Feather Address? What options does it have?
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Good old FTC coin. I remember before I its often confused with Fantom(FCT). And in General, in fact, I now buy a little these two coins and put them in my piggy Bank. Smiley
Activity: 71
August 12, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
Does your platform charge additional commission for acceptance of payments in FTC? And what commission is charged from purchases made with your currency?
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
Hello. Can i somehow publish info about the fact that there’s a Feathercoin ATM in my house with the help of Google Maps? I need some help.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
I saw quite a lot of solutions for offline FTC payments n. Tell me please, are they used actively at the moment?   
Activity: 175
August 12, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Hi. I heard about Feathercoin Shopping Cart. What CMS is it compatible with? 
Activity: 106
August 12, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Is it possible to transmit a paper wallet transaction without installing Feathercoin-qt? If so, how can i do it?   
Pages:
Jump to: