Pages:
Author

Topic: Feel like quitting - page 2. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

You contradict your conviction. You want a reward in the form of (Merit) but you want to leave. Who will put it to you now? Try to find interesting material for the forum. I’m sure you will appreciate it.

The market situation is complex, there are many tips, but no one says that they work. I have now translated everything into Bitcoin and am waiting for a miracle.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
If you decide to quit I think you might regret it one day. Give it some more time because for sure better times are coming
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 28, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
What I am doing is to buy as many alts as I can. I am taking advantage on what the market has to offer. We all know that the market price right now is so low that it will hurt our feelings when we sell. Its better to just buy things and hodl it until the market goes back up. Hopefully, the market dip will not be that long or else they will lose more investors.

Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Often there comes a time when it seems that you need to leave the cryptocurrency market, because the desired result is very difficult to achieve, especially for beginners. But do not despair, you should try to get additional knowledge, get advice from knowledgeable people. Everyone makes mistakes, and the more experience there is, the less mistakes there will be. In any case, it seems to me that there is no need to leave the market at the first failures, but to believe in success and he will definitely come!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
Yes I think everyone does the same thing as feeling right now, but if we all feel same way who will be left to make some good changes to game. And if we feel quiting that means we don't have enough investment in this yet, because everyone who does will find a way of earning at least little back.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 28, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
Most of the time I've had that feeling, but then I realized that I thought wrong thinking again. Those who want this price to be here, they want us to withdraw from the market. No matter what I'm gonna do without a panic.
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 28, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
Well if you're trying to get at least member rank try making Articles that are worth reading or creating something that can be shared in the community that would be a great way. Another thing is, there are many opportunities even if you are just junior you could try translations or other campaign other than signature if you want to.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
man, just find a job and invest in crypto. Current low prices are gift for you and on a long term you will gain 10x at least if you find money to invest right now. So start and don't quit crypto, you will suceed all of your goals. DYOR and hold crypto in portfolio. Diversify risks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
That is how success comes about hardship and so many frustrations. It only takes those who persevere to get there. Things may not look favorable as you said but you have to conform to it. Quitting will seriously not help just manage and change your  style of doing things.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
Based on the fact that you already have merits and you have received a new rank -  you do not need to tell that  need to create useful posts and messages to get merits. As for how to act on the cryptocurrency market when prices are low, then each person has his own strategy, but the main thing is not to sell your coins at low prices and wait for the trend to change.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 28, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Try to improve your posts, however, people here in this forum doesn't care about giving merits anymore. Try to learn how to trade, that way you can earn some profit while bounty hunting. Trading can provide you income while bounty hunting. Good luck, just be patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
For a newbie, now is the time that all his efforts may not lead to any desired result, and sometimes the best thing we can do is stop doing what we did and start doing something else. In the end, cryptocurrency is not the only thing that exists in this world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
Trust me mate i know that feeling. I felt quitting many times in the past. But day by day i trust crypto world. Because i believe that its gonna our future in money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 28, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
You need to be able to stop and leave in time. You must be absolutely sure that in this situation you can not get anything. Then it is worth making such a decision.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
Only a successful investment in a promising project can save you from critical losses amid a general fall in the price of tokens. The price of almost everything has fallen very much and it is possible with a successful investment not only to save money but also to earn.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 28, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
Sometimes i got that quitting feeling too. But when this cames, i pull some money from the bounty earnings, just a little amount, to feel that my extra work for crypto is causing something positive for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
I advise you to move in the same way in other directions, not only in the field of cryptocurrency.  do not forget about diversification
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
Don't lose hope my friend just keep on doing keep posting with interested topics provided with links and quotation most probably reflect on the trends. In other words you don't have worry about the market becuase this is a normal process of fluctuation though we have different reason why this bull run exist but in the end we can make earned instantly in trading.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
Yeah your right, sometime we get frustrated and feeling like quitting in this organization because all jr. member rank that don't have merits are demoted. But we must move on and do our best in this organization. We will keep waiting until someone gives you merit.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
Every low is a new entry point in crypto for the top coins. It’s been shown, time and time again to be stabilizing at a new high after every peak and rest.

As a newbie who keeps getting posts deleted without explanation I’ll agree it’s been frustrating being involved on this site. Presumably it will get better with better quality posts though it does almost seem sometimes like a bot blocking as totally unrelated posts on different threads of varying seriousness and relevance will be flagged at the same time. (Posting too quickly from previously loaded tabs? No idea. That’s just how I work.)

The bounties sound fun and so many ico’s to jump in on. Just diversify your investments - and focus on tried and true BTC to bring funds home to.

Pages:
Jump to: