Pages:
Author

Topic: Fiat Vs Cryptocurrency, which would you choose? - page 7. (Read 3811 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Considering that ordinary money is essentially not provided with anything, for example, the dollar, and besides, the currencies of some countries are provided with the dollar, it turns out a terribly funny situation.
A currency that is secured by a currency that is not backed up by anything and all this is controlled by banks that can print paper without stopping. Obviously, the only thing that can break this vicious circle is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Of the two options above, I am probably a risk taker and I will choose cryptocurrency. Fiat currency is probably only for those who want to enjoy their lives
I also choose crypto because for me crypto has more attractive features than fiat. We can use fiat only for temporary use and it will get us goods we need but with crypto we can make our future and it will give us profit, we can use it at the time of need without any problem so we should prefer using crypto.
Why do we need to choose between crypto and fiat when we  have crypto we convert it to fiat before we use it right?  How Ironic it is.  I think we dont need to choose between the two because they are both useful for us. In fact fiat still the one currency that all people used because bitcoin was not accepted to other country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I'll go with fiat money, fiat money have a great role and function in our economy. It is a reality that if we have cryptocurrencies, we still exchange it to fiat money in order to buy things that we desire. There are only few stores that are accepting bitcoin and I still need to use the fiat money in order to buy my needs and wants in order for me to live. But in terms of investing, I will go eith cryptocurrencies because its price is deflating while the cash is inflating.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Of the two options above, I am probably a risk taker and I will choose cryptocurrency. Fiat currency is probably only for those who want to enjoy their lives
Both has the importance to the user, for me I currently use fiat and cryptocurrency. We cannot deny the fact that fiat are still very important since this is traditionally use. In cryptocurrency, it has also a big impact to us since more advantages we enjoyed.

There is nothing to choose about as we need both of them, we cannot live at the moment with only cryptocurrency as it is not yet fully adopted, but we can live now even without crypto, if only fiat. Crypto is just one way tool for now for us to learn investing and once it is fully adopted in most countries and by most people then that will be the time we can able to choose.
you alright we can not live with only cryptocurrency. in daily life we need fiat money, cryptocurrency not replace fiat money anymore it makes difficult if you choose only cryptocerrency your crypto more useless when you convert it to fiat money, you need cryptocurrency for investment or your side jobs so the best choice are both.
people can live with fiat, but its hard to live with fiat only. we already digital money and really useful, and make it easy every payment. we just care about investment until now, people will pay something use bitcoin, they will think twice if want to use crypto if they have fiat in their pocket
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is an investment tool in my opinion. Like gold dollars. It makes sense to use it for short-term money transfers as well. Because we are able to send money with very low commission to very long distances. There will be an even more widespread use in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
my country only supports crypto as a commodity, automatically there is nothing I can do to link it to currencies. many things are still relative and fiat are still the main economic protocols.

crypto is technology, and I talk about the potential of decentralization. I support it in the aspect of global investment. This will not end by determining which currency is better, but to what extent fiat and crypto can continue to moderate the development of world economy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Both has the importance to the user, for me I currently use fiat and cryptocurrency. We cannot deny the fact that fiat are still very important since this is traditionally use. In cryptocurrency, it has also a big impact to us since more advantages we enjoyed.

There is nothing to choose about as we need both of them, we cannot live at the moment with only cryptocurrency as it is not yet fully adopted, but we can live now even without crypto, if only fiat. Crypto is just one way tool for now for us to learn investing and once it is fully adopted in most countries and by most people then that will be the time we can able to choose.
you alright we can not live with only cryptocurrency. in daily life we need fiat money, cryptocurrency not replace fiat money anymore it makes difficult if you choose only cryptocerrency your crypto more useless when you convert it to fiat money, you need cryptocurrency for investment or your side jobs so the best choice are both.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
I also choose crypto because for me crypto has more attractive features than fiat. We can use fiat only for temporary use and it will get us goods we need but with crypto we can make our future and it will give us profit, we can use it at the time of need without any problem so we should prefer using crypto.
Crypto has undoubtedly charismatic features which are totally lacked by fiat or conventional currencies. Crypto currencies simply give you opportunity of making great profits simply by holding them whereas this never happens with fiat even not with gold. These things not increase in value as speedily as crypto currencies do. Secondly crypto is the future currency of the world and we better be aware of it timely.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
What do you think the reason for choosing Cryptocurrency? For example, what happens when a state or its citizens exert pressure? They buy vpn services to get rid of internet censorship. They can't do it with a credit card. They are followed. With Bitcoin you can make this payment. People are being pushed to use Bitcoin!

This is just one of the main characteristics that bitcoin do really emphasizes that really attracts the attention of people. Being anonymous in spending money is quite a good services and in addition, if they will figure out about the decentralization of bitcoin and crypto then they might pursue making it as their main currency completely. Because to think of reason how cryptocurrency becomes better that fiat, there is limitless possibilities of things that it could deliver, from making transportation easier, sending money anonymously, making fast transaction, and even incorporating the technology behind cryptocurrency which is the blockchain to develop dApps that could possibly benefits the whole country. One example of it is to have a blockchain based identity system and election voting system.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have recently been quite curious about the many debates about which currency is better.
  Many people say that they will choose Crypto because it is convenient and creates a common currency, bringing equality to all countries.
And some people choose Fiat money because they've been used to using it for decades and now they have credit cards and wallet payment apps online, so why do you need crypto?
Which side do you think is right? I want to hear from you sincerely.

Well seriously as of now, I would prefer both. If only these two can jive but I guess not. I am fond of using crypto currency not just bitcoins when sending money outside the country, because you spend lesser. But when it comes to using it locally, there are few people who accepts it and even don't know about it, so for now I would choose which is the best useful for me at the right situation I am on.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
They both have there own benefits. Crypto is still very new and mostly be used by people across the world for investment only, it has very few practical uses at the moment. You need Fiat to live your life and you cant live without fiat. If anyone has to choose one between the two, it will be fiat.
So far that is the only problem with cryptocurrencies, if I could use my bitcoin to buy everything that I want and that I need then I will never use a fiat currency again but since that day seems to be so far away, especially in my country which does not have a single store that accepts cryptocurrencies near me, then I have no option but to keep using fiat as it is by far the easiest alternative I can use between the two.

But when it comes to everything else cryptocurrencies are way better, as an investment cryptocurrencies offer profits like no other market that I have ever seen and that is always a nice plus, especially if you are like me and you want to profit as much as you can.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I have recently been quite curious about the many debates about which currency is better.
  Many people say that they will choose Crypto because it is convenient and creates a common currency, bringing equality to all countries.
And some people choose Fiat money because they've been used to using it for decades and now they have credit cards and wallet payment apps online, so why do you need crypto?
Which side do you think is right? I want to hear from you sincerely.

Honestly I want both, both have market and community, people cannot just leave fiat, there are people and places that fiat is commonly used and there are people who will hard time transacting with Bitcoin, how about the third world countries where internet connection and electricity are scarce.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Frankly speaking, I would use cryptocurrency for anything and everything but the world is not supportive, if people start accepting crypto for products then why would anyone will use fiat.?
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
Don't necessary to choose one, we need both for now.
Fiat money and crypto have their own advantages such as instant payment with fiat currency in the form of cash and no boundless transactions across the world using cryptocurrency. If we can spend crypto as easily as using fiat money and everyone accepts this payment instrument, then crypto is more convenient than fiat.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
In my opinion, it will be wrong to use one thing: either cryptocurrency or ordinary types of money. It will be more correct to show flexibility and take advantage of all types of money and payment systems. So far they all have some advantages of their own and at the same time have their drawbacks. Cryptocurrency does not yet have much liquidity and it is difficult to use it yet.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
I really like crypto, but at this point is someone where to give me a million dollars, it would just be more convenient to get cash.

We're still in the early stages.
Why is cash more convenient? I think if you get $ 1 million from someone, you need to explain the money to the bank and state in your country. A lot of trouble comes after that and you need to pay taxes on that money. But if you get $ 1 million in BTC, no one will investigate you and you won't have any trouble
Yes both of them are good and both have different abilities to give us all the needs of life. We can use crypto to buy things online as it saves our time and gives us reliable shopping opportunities but with fiat, we can buy things by hand, as our life is so busy so we should use the only crypto to have needs for daily life even without disturbing our job.
Crypto is the latest technology and it is highly appreciated by users because they are acting as savings and investment and currency at the same time. This is the reason why people are highly interested in them and are not using fiat. Fiat needs to be carried safely and no matter how much you hold it; you cannot see any increase in its values. Moreover transactions with it could not be done within seconds.
Pages:
Jump to: