Pages:
Author

Topic: fillippone merited thread need more support of merit source. - page 4. (Read 815 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 638
Everyone has their own way of sharing their merits. All merit sources are doing it in the way that best defines them.

The fillippone thread is really lacking in numbers, but the user is trying his/her best to review all posts accordingly; it's a gradual process, and I believe everyone in that thread will be attended to. I have benefited from the thread once.

Such a thread is just a helping hand to the community; it's not actually compulsory, and users should not put all their hopes there as a means of ranking up. No one is in a hurry to share those merits; let them merit-source people to breathe.🚶🚶🚶
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
I think this is the first of its kind and where some other merit source focussed on: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source. You did not include the link, which means you may not know the thread is existing on this forum.

The last time I checked that fillippone thread and I have applied there before just ones many months ago likely more than a year ago, he is actively meriting the qualified users there. He is not complaining that he needs more merit source to join him or is he?

If you are posting good on this forum, many of your posts will be given merits and your account will grow in rank.

Like you said, Ratimov has his own merit-given thread about merit too which is another one. Is that not enough? I have noticed Ratimov distributing merit to qualified users that are about to rank up.

Also The Sceptical Chymist is distributing huge amount of merit to people. Are those not enough?
Activity: 532
Merit: 171
I tried observe fillippone in this thread Re: [Merit] Share your best topics with Fillippone to be merit assessed and i understand that the total number of users both senior colleagues and newbies submitting application of replies and new created thread to be merited is much, despite that the thread was created by fillippone to help people from different countries to rank up to new ranks, i think it needs helping hands of other merit sources and other users who always earn a merit help and merit some of qualify application of users who applied there.

I will say that it's good to have more numbers of this kind of thread of merited posts or ranking up merit thread In the forum because it will help growing many others, like @ Ratimov thread of Re: [Merit] Help newbies and those who have a little left to the next rank so if we have more ten person's that act like @ fillippone , @ Ratimov, @ The Sceptical Chymist and DdmrDdmr in distribution of merit's it will help more , this people I mentioned is people I notice for large merit distribution, maybe we still have others but I have not notice them. Summary: let us support fillippone to Merit qualified application in his threads. Thanks and remain courageous everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: