Pages:
Author

Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS - page 5. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
Great tips out there sir! I'll make sure I'll follow this one as it can be very helpful to me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 14, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.
* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING
* SET SOME GOALS

Since we are earning from different campaigns here in bitcointalk, I also normally do this because I am saving enough money. You should have your list on what you really need to buy so that you can manage your savings and expenses well. setting this kind of goal will be able to help you earn and save.

I think, this topic will be a helpful idea to all of us because if we really want to save enough money, we should be wise on managing it.  

A lot of strategies out there for us to save money, a lot of temptations too, but although there are lot of temptations if we have a strong mind and goal in life to save money then for sure no matter what we are doing we can achieve it, saving is so much important as we don't know the possible thing that could happen in the future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Since we are earning from different campaigns here in bitcointalk, I also normally do this because I am saving enough money. You should have your list on what you really need to buy so that you can manage your savings and expenses well. setting this kind of goal will be able to help you earn and save.

I think, this topic will be a helpful idea to all of us because if we really want to save enough money, we should be wise on managing it.  

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 06:53:37 PM
Appreciate your financial tips. Nice of your to share it and remind again people who spends beyond their limits. It's really hard sometime to understand, people knows what to do actually but they are keep doing the opposite. It's like we are driven by an emotional purchases that most of the time is not actually a necessity. It's like an advice about staying healthy is to eat right, exercise and take some proper supplementation but only few are doing it. I hope it's not too late. Please listen to these tips and don't forget your health as well. God bless.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Not sure, if it financial tip, but anyway, I want else to add, many small jobs with the small salaries, better than one with high salary. And here why, you never know what can happen in future, so even, if you will lose a place at one of your small jobs it won't affect on you much (since you will continue making money), how it will when you will be fired from your high-paying job.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
June 14, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
Well, those tips are good, but crypto is such an irrational thing that here may work out any ridiculous or risky strategy.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 14, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
Am loving it here, the financial tips are timely and if inculcated can help one to build their finances.
Yeah they are great tips. Like Warren Buffet say save before you consume. This really makes you earn good because you have to survive in the money allocated for consumption. Also as you know one should stay very optimized in terms of consuming and should keep the budget constraint in the mind before making the consumption decisions. This really helps you go good in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Planning or budgeting and imbibing the culture of delayed gratification can actually help if one wants to be able to meet their needs and accomplish financial freedom which I think is the desire of most people.
June 14, 2018, 05:12:02 AM
Am loving it here, the financial tips are timely and if inculcated can help one to build their finances.
June 14, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
Spending beyond one's earning is the very definition of financial disaster. It might be shiny and all Rosy on the payday but one should forget that bullish market runs just for a season. The bad days might just be lurking
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 14, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
These are all important and timely reminders for everyone specially to all bitcoin user and spender when one get their bounty token and earned a lot this is a great strategy for all of us not to spend a lot beyond our means.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 14, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
This is insightful, one needs to cultivate the habit of saving and setting goals.. Saving can be very hard especially for minimum wage earners, but one can still try.
For real, it is a habit that needs to be cultivated and that comes with a lot of self-discipline and the need for one to know the importance of having goals and planning everything possible to achieve those goals.

For instance, having a goal where you have at least 5 businesses for multiple streams of income coming for you will make you to realize the importance of saving towards that and would give you a guideline as to how to sacrifice now for the future. Savings is not hard as long as you can limit your expenses or cut your coat according to your size.

If you cannot afford to live in a 3 bedroom, do not; if you cannot afford a lambo, then don't; it is important to always live life one can afford. For those who like to impress, the problem is that in one's old age, they won't be there when such a person is living in penury. Planning for the retirement age starts from when you are still young.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 12, 2018, 04:10:02 PM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

The market of cryptocurrency is volatile and i think that every time the market prices are pumping up then you should always save some cash by exchanging your coins into fiat and from there you can have extra cash for the emergency purposes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 12, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
Make an education fund long before you get additional time to invest. Even if you need to make educational investment funds before you plan.
Additional few years can ease your mortgage, or can enlarge your investment return.
Quite funny though that so many people would rather focus more on spending and filling up more debt space than investing. Goal is important in life and if this is not there, most people will just keep blowing here and there without any plans for the future. Self-discipline helps a lot and that is only applicable to those who have an aim in life and want to achieve it.

Savings, investments, are the things that make the best plan for one's finance in the future otherwise, it will just keep coming from the right and moving out from the left as that is how easy it is for money movement when one is just busy spending.
I agree with you, we should be financially wise, I don't want to have debt too in my life, I want to live happy and contented, if I don't have much money to buy things I want, then there is no way that I should use my credit card just to have it, when I really need something I am aiming for it and saving for it, but not to make debt.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 12, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Make an education fund long before you get additional time to invest. Even if you need to make educational investment funds before you plan.
Additional few years can ease your mortgage, or can enlarge your investment return.
Quite funny though that so many people would rather focus more on spending and filling up more debt space than investing. Goal is important in life and if this is not there, most people will just keep blowing here and there without any plans for the future. Self-discipline helps a lot and that is only applicable to those who have an aim in life and want to achieve it.

Savings, investments, are the things that make the best plan for one's finance in the future otherwise, it will just keep coming from the right and moving out from the left as that is how easy it is for money movement when one is just busy spending.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 11, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* SET SOME GOALS

My golden dream has always been earning so much money so that I could forget about all those financial tips  Cheesy
Despite the fact that over the past year I started earning like 4-5 times more than I used to I still always lack money because there are so many thing to buy for my home and for myself.
Even with that level of income I don't think I will ever be able to save something, so the main goal is to earn even more.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
Money is something that can change your outlook, the way you spend money and it can make you successful or otherwise. Therefore I believe that spending should be done very seriously. Many times people spend money on unwanted things and when they lose everything they realize they have made a mistake. So, spending should be controlled and investment should be done wisely.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 10:01:29 AM
I am grateful with these 3 tips you’ve gave. Just three steps for having a good finacial, but it’s quite not easy for us to practice. Because as you know that if it’s easy to do, probably all people in this market will never in poverty, instead of they will be richer. Truly, we have to give it great effort to pull off  this plan. Often I do these 3 tips, but I almost can’t  balance. Especially, I’m usually out of my goal, which makes me miss so many chance for a big benefit. Anyway, both three tips are really useful, I hope that everyone will practice it well so that controlling finance in good way.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
I find your idea very helpful and practical. This is so important especially that life is tough. Now a days, with all the material things that lure our eyes it is very easy to fall in love and spend our money or swipe our credit cards knowing in mind that its gonna be a little more than we can earn. We just have to set our minds that this are only material things and we do not have to buy what is latest and most expensive because at the end of the day, we or your family will suffer. Better to invest what you can to something that will give you profit in the future.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
This is a good and positive suggestion.Three of these tips become an encouragement for beginners to try and work hard. We should save money early before the money runs out for our consumption.
Pages:
Jump to: