Pages:
Author

Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS - page 8. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 07, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
I appreciate your effort to help our community to enhance their financial literacy. I was once created a research about being financial literate of an individual. The result was nine out ten people are impulsive buyer and we conclude also that they had hard time to save a money even if they have good financial income sources. It means, being educated and not educated can be a financial illiterate and that is our weaknesses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 11:11:40 PM
I've been a minimum wage earner and i would just like tocadd something. After saving an emergency fund, ehich is about three months worth of salary, then save some so you can invest it on something else. I wish i knew of this when i was younger so that i would've had a more diverse and lucrative portfolio now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

thank you for some tips i actually struggling on spending money. i do spend a lot on malls and also in foods when i got a money i actually having a spending disorder so im so very thankful that you post it in. saving money is important for all of us. we must save money for emergencies and other moments
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 09:42:31 PM
Learn to earn money and handle it properly. Then save it also learn how to invest. Maybe you need to separate the one you will save and the one you will invest. Then after that you need to have goals in your money also. Make a business or share a business property
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

I think these are great general financial tips that can help ordinary people as well as traders/investors.  People who take out loans or put their whole life savings into crypto investments are financially irresponsible and should rethink their decisions.  Furthermore, people should not invest all their money into one basket a.k.a coin and instead they should diversify.  Furthermore, if someone does not have enough money to start investing, they can save up a little every month, like you said, until they have enough.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Thanks, these are very nice tips for all of us. If we can do it, then it will really help us in our daily life. We will not be suffering from our left and right debts and loans. And I think self discipline is what we need to achieve this.
Activity: 102
May 06, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
We need an positive mindset and discipline with regards to saving money.
Some people are dont have enough knowledge in saving money that's why many people still unstable when it comes to financial.
As an individual person who earning not so high salary it is hard to budget your salary but it is not the reason that you didn't save for your future.  We have a lot of oppurtunity or side line that can we make that's why when I found the bitcoin no hesitation I grabbed it already and so far btc helped me a lot to sustain my needs and of course investment and savings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

Financial tips? For me you do not have to spend those money on things that are worthless, or you can build your finances for money sometimes and you do not have financial problems
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
You must know what is important to you and you should know your priorities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 01:47:28 PM
Governments always hide the true percentage of inflation. It makes no sense to Deposit savings in banks. It turns out that due to our savings, a large business is financed. Then millionaires get their income from these businesses and we get back the impaired money.
What can we expect from them right? That is why I don't trust too much our government as they don't really care about people, they would hide something for their own sake but they are just covering it that they are protecting investors, that is why I am more happy to invest here rather than in banks/stock markets.
Activity: 85
May 02, 2018, 01:12:30 AM
Learn Self-Control, you have to control your self beyond your limitations. You have to be wise on where you use your money. Make sure that you use your money first for your needs and bills. Don't spend money beyond your own earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
I think the third point is very important. You have to set your goals in the investment, otherwise you are easily affected by the market sentiment and then you will make a lot of wrong judgments. I have had several such experiences, because there is no clear goal to lose a lot of money in your own bitcoin investment. It's too bad.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 01, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
Another critical tip in having success in life in regards to finance is to budget. Make a budget on where you spend your money and from there you can determine if it is too much or too little. After that you will know where every $ goes and that goes a long way in making people financially fit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

* SET SOME GOALS

"DONT SPEND BYEOND WHAT YOU EARN", this is the best advice you can give to everyone since there are a lot of people who are spending a huge amount of their income for unnecessary things in life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 01, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Make things in a list or try to focus in something that you want to achieve, don't make it an impossible as all things are possible if you would just believe in it, if you are having a problem you can consult with a financial adviser to help us out and excel in terms of financing our money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
May 01, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
I would also like to add one crucial point here which I have explored from Robert Kiyosaki's famous book. It's about maintaining positive cash flow from the passive earning and that means if we are not working then our money should work for us and every invested penny is our employee so one should save and invest as much as he can in a wise manner. Just saving money and keeping it in the bank is not the modern way of attracting more money, one should take some steps forward for financial freedom.
I would say that if you really want to have a financial freedom then you must learn something that you need in order for you to be financially free in the future, I would say that read some articles or blogs or anything that would help you out with this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 01, 2018, 01:07:46 PM
I would also like to add one crucial point here which I have explored from Robert Kiyosaki's famous book. It's about maintaining positive cash flow from the passive earning and that means if we are not working then our money should work for us and every invested penny is our employee so one should save and invest as much as he can in a wise manner. Just saving money and keeping it in the bank is not the modern way of attracting more money, one should take some steps forward for financial freedom.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is a good reminder for all of us because it is not easy execute if we lack self-control. It is very important to set financial goals so that we should include how much we should save as part of our priority. The others will follow if we already establish discipline in spending.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
May 01, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is basic rather than how to manage finances well, everyone should be able to set aside a small part of the income earned each month in order to have money for emergencies. Purpose is the most important that can be the basis for saving money. If you do not have a goal I think the money you save will just run out. Agree, this will help someone to be able to have capital.
Activity: 67
April 30, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
In my opinion, I think the best way to help you reqgrding this matter is for you to invest you money to where it can grow and give you opportunities to make it big. Do not spend money or do not spend more than your monthly income. You need to set your priorities to the things thelat you need lost versus wants.
Pages:
Jump to: