Pages:
Author

Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS - page 6. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
June 10, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

That's nature of man, we ought to say everything but we cannot apply it to ourselves. I am very guilty to poor saving habits, and now I am realising what is the essence of saving yoir money and I guess for this time I dhould learn already. Based upon what is stated above I guess this is all true, how can you be able to spend some if you don't work to gain, and don't spend money so much, self-discipline is really hard, but it will work if we practice often.
You know it is in human nature generally to want to show off, but the last time I actually checked, it has never helped anyone.
At the end, they end up living a fake life, a life above their means of income and the next thing you know, debts keep coming in and they keep servicing more all in the name of trying to impress. Impress who ? It is important to always discipline oneself most especially when it comes to spending and focus more on savings and investment if anyone wants to live a big life eventually. Rome wasn't built in a day but some people really wish they could build theirs in seconds. Unlike western cultures, many other traditions are teaching about saving from the childhood itself. For those people, managing their financial things effectively will not be a big concern.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
There are so many tips that we learn about finacial first ,We should learn Self-Control. If you're lucky, your parents taught you this skill when you were a kid, Take Control of Your Own Financial Future,Know Where Your Money Goes,Start an Emergency Fund,Start Saving for Retirement Now,Get a Grip onTaxes,Guard Your Health, and Guard Your Wealth.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
Quite a nice tip but to be sincere this is not an easy  thing for anyone to do. I have tried so many times to save money, but by the end of the month I had already spent twice what I earn in a month. I’m not the careless type or something, neither do I like to spend all the time. I love to save money and work to increase what I have, but like I said… it is not easy.
Activity: 438
June 07, 2018, 06:50:49 PM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

I thank you for this, I can now properly manage my financial statistics and plans.
Activity: 7
June 07, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Great basics but there are many sites that give lots of info about that like mrmoneymustache.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
This is helpful specially nowadays where bills are getting higher you should know how to use your money. YOu should prepare your money to age well. Create a budget. Track your spending and income to get an accurate picture of your financial situation. It will help you a lot specially in case of emergency.
Save first before spending is a very good technique by Warren Buffet. In such case, you save a specific amount and try to manage the needs in the remaining budget. Besides, Long term and short term investment also pay off and if you are able to distinguish the good coin from the bad one, you will be better off with your investment. Knowledge about the technology determines your progress in the journey.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
A lot of people heard this thing before and yet they still ended up nothing. Why? because they are afraid to take some risk.

I consider myself as a financial advocate but not that professional, telling people to invest and save for their future but sad thing is they don't care
about their future, they said "You Only Live Once" without planning for tomorrow.

Find this thing helpful because this is what we need right now, we have to start setting our goals, changing our lifestyle in order
for us to survive in the future, let's keep telling people about this thing until they realize how good investments are specially with cryptos.
financial tips? Start investing and be smart in this work and take your future or think about what you want to happen in your future, for the sake of investing it might help you financially
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
June 07, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

Yes that's what we call opposite part for us human's. Some of us spend a lot of money buying expensive things because of being jealous to those who can really bought, they never think about there loss they only earn not actually little but they spend more than there earnings.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 07, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
This is what people failed to do the most. They get greedy and spend everything on things that they dont actually need or a necessity and when the time comes that they need money like for emergencies or important matters, they got nothing. Spend wisely dont spend what you can't afford to lose. Instead invest it to make passive income or put it in the bank.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 06:01:21 AM
This is helpful specially nowadays where bills are getting higher you should know how to use your money. YOu should prepare your money to age well. Create a budget. Track your spending and income to get an accurate picture of your financial situation. It will help you a lot specially in case of emergency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
June 07, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

I believe you forgot to add: INVEST FOR LONG-TERM.

While all those you mentioned are sound tips for saving your hard earned money, making your money work for you is another thing that is easily done through good investments. You can invest in crypto which is riskier but you can also invest in stabler equity bonds, mutual funds, and other opportunities available at your local banks or stock exchanges.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 07, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
thank you for the tips, I really agree with your tips.. well, for manage finances the most important thing i think we dont buy anything that is no needed, dont buy something that is not important.  to set some goal, I agree with your tips. In a week we should set aside our money at least $ 15, I think we can save $ 15 per week. the money may be used at the end of the year or in the event of an emergency.
Activity: 476
June 07, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
financial tips I personally think it seems if you want to use and spend the money you have you should have a savings assets after you can use it to buy something you want to buy, do not spend the money you have if you do not have too many assets stored.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 07, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
Always include to your budget the savings and investment. Spreading your asset into many option will keep you from having a successful investment.

A good diversion it is. As they say don't put all your eggs in one basket, learn to diversify so you can have something to keep in your pocket. This thread is so timely as many of us don't know how to save up for their future. They just keep spending  a lot without realizing that they spend more than what they earn so in the end they're in totally debt. Know what your needs over your wants.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:17:46 AM
Always include to your budget the savings and investment. Spreading your asset into many option will keep you from having a successful investment.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

A very good advice. But have you ever been in a situation whereby that you must have to spend more than your monthly income? We’re not able to predict our future, and we never know what the future holds. Of course every one of us would like to save some money for themselves to be able to achieve something much bigger in life… but sometimes it is not easy due to the problems we do have.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 01:51:57 AM
I think financial tips if you want to buy some that you want better you save the money you have and grow the assets you have first after the assets you have a lot then you can buy anything you want.
Activity: 40
June 07, 2018, 01:51:18 AM
We must keep our money and despite of financial problems we must save it and think before you use your money.

Yes, this is needed if you want to live debt free life peacefully. You must follow these tips as getting out of debt is not that easy.

It requires a lot of self control and proper management of expenses and savings. Most of the people who are in debt look for immediate solutions like debt consolidation plans.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 01:37:57 AM
I have tried all the point you mention when I was working. Saving of any kind will not work if do not have enough to feed and pay your bills. I order to gain financial freedom work hard and smart to enough. When there is enough to meet your needs obeying those rules become easy.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
June 07, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Setting some goals is the best thing to do, you should have your own timeline in order to find out the different things you already made in the past and in this way you can manage to look for your self if you manage to improve your self or not
Pages:
Jump to: