Pages:
Author

Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS - page 9. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I think you should add to have an economic cushion in case of an emergency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 30, 2018, 01:11:00 PM
I think the crucial finance tip sounds like - you must know and evaluate risk of every operation and try to do only operations with positive math expectation.
Better chances for those investment that you really assess well and calculate the possibilities of gaining decent profits, I'm not that expert
in terms of financial statement but learning from past experiences, investing with things that you are going to expect gains are far better
than investing without any knowledge and just following the trend.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
I am including people who are still minimum in getting a salary or income. I have a way to make my spending a bit in the first way buy goods according to your primary needs that come first. The second set aside money by saving or investing whatever the amount. Then the third is a list of insurance that is useful for our old age. Insurance is very important for life when we are old. The last one is the most important is set aside our salary 5% just to do charity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 30, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
I think the crucial finance tip sounds like - you must know and evaluate risk of every operation and try to do only operations with positive math expectation.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 30, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
these are great tips, little stories I've ever experienced, bankrupt because I feel too confident, investing in total, selling all the assets I have, but the results are not as expected. The 2 most fatal mistakes of the time were:
1. too confident without having a solid foundation.
2. over belief in others who look great with his words. new people who "seem" are great at managing their finances and investments.
will no longer want to fall in the same hole.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 30, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
I don't save $5 a week. There is no point at all in saving fiat. Now saving 0.001 a week? That's going to work out very well for your future.

I do agree though, don't spend more than you make (no debt) and always have savings before you start to spend your money.

Luckily a new generation will have such a better financial understanding than they did in previous generations and the legacy financial world.
Honestly this generation we can easily get money but the fact that its easy to fade away by spending a non sense need.For me it's better to earn crypto coins and I will convert it into fiat when it's important.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

These are practical tips of saving or financial management in which people commonly forget. If they have credit cards, they keep on swipping and spending more that what they can pay. This leads to bankruptcy. Likewise, people tend to spend first rather than saving first. This way, people become less amd less intersted in saving, lastly, they commonly have no goals, like, they spend because they want.
yes we must really manage the financial system because if someone runs money the wrong way then the economy in the family will be bad
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
There are simple things you must keep in mind about financial, if you have money try to save some of your money to have something to use in times of need and one more is dont buy things thats not important try to make a list what to do to avoid overspending.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
This is a very good suggestion, because after all to achieve an established life we need strategy and advice like this. Each of our financial needs requires the right strategy to reach the target in our life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
It was absolutely awesome tips from you,  thanks for that but actually in bitcoin I was thinking, more you looking for it and you will be need some more of it. About spending what you earn it's normally the hardest part of human being to solve, it depends on yourself actually if you can thinking of your future you will manage your financial carefully.
Activity: 518
April 28, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

This tips really help people to save some of their resources and have a plan before going to invest. Not only in crypto but also in a traditional way of spending and saving money.

Well that is true, it will give some information about to financial tips to save their money and not spend all.
But for me, if I earn in crypto first I invest in bitcoin to save for the future.
Activity: 350
April 28, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This tips really help people to save some of their resources and have a plan before going to invest. Not only in crypto but also in a traditional way of spending and saving money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 28, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
Actually the use of credit cards is good if someone uses it wisely. Someone can take the smartphone with the standard price by way of installment. But the problem to use credit cards is that you do all transactions using credit cards, that's risky. Credit card depends on the person who uses, if used correctly the person will have all.

For a financial tip I do not blame it if the big guy makes big expenses too. As long as I have a definite income I have never to reduce my income. My right is to enjoy what I get, not to save for the future. In the future there will always be ways of earning income, I am always motivated to keep earning income not to reduce my expenses.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
If your goal is not just to save up for an expensive purchase, but to secure yourself financial stability in the future, then you need to plan not only the accumulation of money, but also investing in savings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
That was nice information i think to setting up the goal to making you know your in progresa or not and but still many people having trouble to manage their balance in their wallet
Activity: 533
April 28, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
It's hard o keep balance. I invested on my limits and I asked a bank for some money. I'm comfortable with my good investment, but this could change.
I can recover, but it would be on my limits. Others should not do the same is my advice. Over investing is a big gamble.
Activity: 225
April 28, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
The tips you gave are quite, but one thing for sure is that you can’t maintain these tips, especially the first two tips. It’s not easy for someone to decide that they won’t be spending more than they get. There are lots problems you will have to care of, and your problems don’t mind how much you are earning in a month. Saving money is also not easy, especially for those that are earning little income. It’s not easy.

Those tips are hard for people who do not want to learn financial management.  Everything will be easy if we want to change and improve our lifestyle. If we want to be debt free,  let us do and try those tips. Strong determination and discipline is required if we want to succeed and be rich and have a debt free life.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Its easy to say but it is hard to do.
In reality, 80% of the population knows about savings, about investment and about how to divide their money according to their needs but why there is always lack of financial stability?
Practically speaking, our monthly income specially in a developing country is not enough to sustain our daily needs. For example: in my country, the basic salary for a teacher is just $400 every month. I will divide my daily cost for a month.
1. $30 - electric bill
2. $20 - water bill
3. $200 - food
4. $40 - transportation
5. $50 - food supplements for my mother
6. $10 - rent of house
Equivalent to $350
That is the exact amount I paid every month and all of them are my family's daily expenses. Only $50 left in my salary not included my tax and insurance. See? How do I save if my monthly salary is just exact to provide my family needs?
Probably, we cannot make a savings if our salary is not enough to our needs. But still, I always save even 1 dollar only per month. That's my case, how about the people who are unemployed or does not have regular job?
P.S. all of the value I gave is converted in the currency of my country.

That is the reality for the average wage earners. Some are negative. Their salary is not even enough to pay for all their expenses. To cover up all our expenses,  we need to look for other source of income. You can do this while working,  you can sell different items which are in demand in your office. I lf you still have free time,  you can do part time jobs. There are many ways to earn  and increase our income. Just be hardworking and determine.
Activity: 148
April 25, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

Don't spend beyond what you earn is you are spending too much that it comes to the point that if you spend all your salary and there's no more, you make a way to have more money like crediting
Activity: 135
April 12, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
to be focus on your personal and business financials at all times..
Pages:
Jump to: