Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 23. (Read 13197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
Hello,

I have removed signature. but still have Avatar.  Roll Eyes

Duly noted, thanks for letting me know Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hello,

I have removed signature. but still have Avatar.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1006
hi meneger this camping is still runing?if yes can I joined?
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
I moved up a member class.
Full to Sr.
legendary
Meh.

~snip

I understand the stress of responding to those 100s of PMs, however I have been wearing this signature without expecting anything in return from past two weeks and you could have considered it as an exception since I was assuming that I am the first in the waiting list anyway.

Also, first come first serve doesn't work nicely since its impossible to keep up with this thread 24 x 7. (Please don't get me wrong, I am not trying to justify anything just giving my honest opinion). The last single position got opened at my midnight and I could not grab on to it. Hope you understand.

On a side note, I have prepared some articles for Bitcore as well and wanted to know if there is any bounty for articles?

I get that, and I can only offer you my apologies, it is impossible to be fair towards everyone but I'm trying. Will let you know if anything changes or if we decide to open up more spots!

As for the Articles you should reach out to Kryptowerk about that, or post in the main thread. This bounty is only for signatures & avatars Smiley.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
meanwhile i became a sr. member. can u move my spot to sr member or will receive sr. member payout from the 2nd payment on ?
thanks

I've moved you up to the Sr. Member position.

Looking at the post above, may I apply for the bounty as the spot for full member will be free then?

Bitcointalk username & UID: crafty& 188646
Current number of Posts: 270
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 16xcjUAGu7ZG5mN9wKsrSFPKuCdkknZMo9
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

This campaign is now full and we are no longer accepting participants. You are at the top of the waiting list though and if someone leaves or if I deem they unavailable to continue you will have first dibs on joining, in case of that I'll PM you prior to enrolling you to see if you are still interested.

I thought, a slot will get opened since one of the full members just moved in to Sr member category.

No problem. Thanks for consideration. I will still promote Bitcore (with avatar ad signature) as I believe in this coin and I am invested in it for quite some time. Thanks!

Well, I am still waiting and now there are member slots open. Is there any way to go ahead with member status and then move to appropriate level when possible?

Dev, what happened to the bold and italics part? Appreciate if you please consider as this message is from past weeks.

I understand the stress of responding to those 100s of PMs, however I have been wearing this signature without expecting anything in return from past two weeks and you could have considered it as an exception since I was assuming that I am the first in the waiting list anyway.

Also, first come first serve doesn't work nicely since its impossible to keep up with this thread 24 x 7. (Please don't get me wrong, I am not trying to justify anything just giving my honest opinion). The last single position got opened at my midnight and I could not grab on to it. Hope you understand.

On a side note, I have prepared some articles for Bitcore as well and wanted to know if there is any bounty for articles?
legendary
Meh.
meanwhile i became a sr. member. can u move my spot to sr member or will receive sr. member payout from the 2nd payment on ?
thanks

Looking at the post above, may I apply for the bounty as the spot for full member will be free then?

This campaign is now full and we are no longer accepting participants. You are at the top of the waiting list though and if someone leaves or if I deem they unavailable to continue you will have first dibs on joining, in case of that I'll PM you prior to enrolling you to see if you are still interested.

I thought, a slot will get opened since one of the full members just moved in to Sr member category.

No problem. Thanks for consideration. I will still promote Bitcore (with avatar ad signature) as I believe in this coin and I am invested in it for quite some time. Thanks!

Well, I am still waiting and now there are member slots open. Is there any way to go ahead with member status and then move to appropriate level when possible?

Dev, what happened to the bold and italics part? Appreciate if you please consider as this message is from past weeks.

As people started to post applications as well as blow up my PM's with them I decided to not hold a queue and changed it to a first come first served system. I apologize for this but it is what it is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
thanks

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username : vinjan
Current number post : 287
Bitcore address : 17qH8edsPYMKT7ns6YyvcJeqGrjyi14DMh
Signature Avatar :  Both

Thank you! All full again Smiley

what different airdrop in bitcore.cc
legendary
Meh.

Thank you! All full again Smiley
legendary
Meh.
Bitcore address :

Accepted! Please change your signature/avatar and let me know once you have a BTX Address Smiley
can i use btx address from bit-z ?

You can, but I would always recommend you do download a real wallet where you own the private key Smiley.
i have download wallet and install it, address is in the folder receiving address and its 3 address
which one to choose ?

You could just create a new one and use that one for the signature payments Smiley.
Bitcore address :

Accepted! Please change your signature/avatar and let me know once you have a BTX Address Smiley

You can, but I would always recommend you do download a real wallet where you own the private key Smiley.
i have download wallet and install it, address is in the folder receiving address and its 3 address
which one to choose ?
legendary
Meh.
Bitcore address :

Bitcore address :

legendary
Meh.
Bitcore address :

Bitcore address :
legendary
Meh.
One spot for a Full Member has opened up. First come first served!

is that one spot for full member dev ?

Yes, one spot for full member Smiley

is that one spot for full member dev ?
legendary
Meh.
Pages:
Jump to: