Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 24. (Read 13197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
This thread is not to discuss the project or certain aspects of the bitcore project. This is a service thread for a signature campaign and that is that. I don't want you to clog it down with nonsense and if you guys are looking to pick a fight do it somewhere else, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
now the project is getting much more attention, it might be the time for dev to make the big moves on price by a nice update or news
it can easily happens before 2018, in next few days and be a greater project by new year

Shut your pie-hole.  You instant gratification guys are the worst.

Expect news in a few months.  You want a pump a dump, plenty of garbage coins doing that.
legendary
Meh.
Unfortunately I've not seen it Sad, hope you could add other users also in the future, for this purpose could it be useful to apply right now or you simply don't pay attention on new apply form?

I'm not doing a queue position for people applying while the campaign is full.. Once I announce that there are available spots open they will be reviewed on a first come first served basis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Unfortunately I've not seen it Sad, hope you could add other users also in the future, for this purpose could it be useful to apply right now or you simply don't pay attention on new apply form?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
now the project is getting much more attention, it might be the time for dev to make the big moves on price by a nice update or news
it can easily happens before 2018, in next few days and be a greater project by new year

They update the ANN every week how much more often do you want than this? Btw not sure when it is supposed to be updated but I am Full Member now with an avatar on Smiley
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I'm also interested in a hero member spot. Let me know once it's available. Thanks man.

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

I wish the project to be a good luck team
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
There are no open Full Member spots at this time.

Dang, I hope you open more slots for Full member soon. I would love to be a part of it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Would like to join as hero member. Hopefully you open up some more slots soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Well, I am still waiting and now there are member slots open. Is there any way to go ahead with member status and then move to appropriate level when possible?

Sorry but I can't do that at this time. But we may increase the open spots at any time so make sure to keep update with the post Smiley.

Any updates after this recent airdrop?
legendary
Meh.
Please change my wallet address to "1HKV8vD1ixJ8zDa9SZRE9xCKwNj5rBCab9". Thank you

Done!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Please change my wallet address to "1HKV8vD1ixJ8zDa9SZRE9xCKwNj5rBCab9". Thank you
legendary
Meh.
Please let me know when there is a spot for a Member. Thank you and Merry X-Mas!

There is an open spot for "Member" Smiley
I think its to late?

Bitcointalk username: -doubleU-
Bitcointalk UID: 1024276
Current number of Posts: 63+
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1JoSnSGJqbF2L1VBoudhQ9dC7PyesGsMMa
Signature/Avatar/Both: signature

You are too late, correct. Sorry!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
Please let me know when there is a spot for a Member. Thank you and Merry X-Mas!

I think its to late?

Bitcointalk username: -doubleU-
Bitcointalk UID: 1024276
Current number of Posts: 63+
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1JoSnSGJqbF2L1VBoudhQ9dC7PyesGsMMa
legendary
Meh.
really glad that one of my favourite projects Bitcore open a spot for members signatures i really hope there is spot left for me here is my info if i could join

Bitcointalk username: kiver
Bitcointalk UID: 924910
Current number of Posts: 219+1
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BspaLx6Z7fAbVpwEynm6SfUBHaxSwPyS6

let me know if i am accepted thank you  love bitcore  Smiley

Accepted.

All spots are now full and I'll let you know if any opens up due to someone leaving/getting kicked.

Bitcointalk username: Captain_Planet
Bitcointalk UID: 1135211
Current number of Posts: 328
Bitcore BTX address for payments: will add if accepted
Signature/Avatar/Both: Avatar

There were no full member spots open but there were member spots open, sorry but it is what it is. Please wait until Monday to see if anyone has been removed from the campaign and you may get added then.

Hey man is there any vacant space for full member now? Am I in now or still not? I have been wearing the avatar and the text to get accepted in the list.

My latest stats for the application:

Current number of Posts: 342

There are no open Full Member spots at this time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Current number of Posts: 328

There were no full member spots open but there were member spots open, sorry but it is what it is. Please wait until Monday to see if anyone has been removed from the campaign and you may get added then.

Hey man is there any vacant space for full member now? Am I in now or still not? I have been wearing the avatar and the text to get accepted in the list.

My latest stats for the application:

Current number of Posts: 342
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
really glad that one of my favourite projects Bitcore open a spot for members signatures i really hope there is spot left for me here is my info if i could join

Bitcointalk username: kiver
Bitcointalk UID: 924910
Current number of Posts: 219+1
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BspaLx6Z7fAbVpwEynm6SfUBHaxSwPyS6

let me know if i am accepted thank you  love bitcore  Smiley
legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
Pages:
Jump to: