Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 26. (Read 13197 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I am curious, is there a required wallet for the payments ?
I am interested, looks like manager is very active.
Is it possible that I could be qualified for this job ?

No, sorry, you have to be legendary level. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I am curious, is there a required wallet for the payments ?
I am interested, looks like manager is very active.
Is it possible that I could be qualified for this job ?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
First payment has been sent out with the following txID: 2a9602886e6bd26e0cc14590fd4d5010080812af432f4370dd096be617503ffd

@brian_nguyen - You did not qualify with enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@e6ug - You did not make enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@Cent21 - You did not make enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@disam - You have been inactive only making 1 post in this two week period and have been removed from this Campaign. Feel free to re-apply if your situation changes.
@biggernugs - You have been inactive only making 3 posts in this two week period and have been removed from this Campaign. Feel free to re-apply if your situation changes.

We have now changed the payout structure to give out a fixed $ amount in BTX every two weeks, please see OP for more on this.

I have opened up two additional Member rank positions due to two users being removed from the Campaign.

Thank you all for a great two weeks and I hope you all have a great holidays and a happy new years now!

Which rank? 

"Member" Ranks Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
First payment has been sent out with the following txID: 2a9602886e6bd26e0cc14590fd4d5010080812af432f4370dd096be617503ffd

@brian_nguyen - You did not qualify with enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@e6ug - You did not make enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@Cent21 - You did not make enough posts and have been put on hold until next Sunday (31/12), if you have not increased your activity by then you will be removed.
@disam - You have been inactive only making 1 post in this two week period and have been removed from this Campaign. Feel free to re-apply if your situation changes.
@biggernugs - You have been inactive only making 3 posts in this two week period and have been removed from this Campaign. Feel free to re-apply if your situation changes.

We have now changed the payout structure to give out a fixed $ amount in BTX every two weeks, please see OP for more on this.

I have opened up two additional Member rank positions due to two users being removed from the Campaign.

Thank you all for a great two weeks and I hope you all have a great holidays and a happy new years now!

Which rank? 
legendary
Meh.

I have opened up two additional "Member" rank positions due to two users being removed from the Campaign.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
question. I see next to my name is says, "need more posts in other sections". Since I signed up Dec 10,  I count 40 posts made in 5 different sections. How many more sections do I need to post in? or has the spreadsheet not been updated? I dont want to just post nonsense in sections I dont visit just to get the drop. Thanks

As mentioned previously this will be updated after each payment period. So if all looks well on Monday I will change the comment after your name Smiley

thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Thanks for your answer dude.
legendary
Meh.
question. I see next to my name is says, "need more posts in other sections". Since I signed up Dec 10,  I count 40 posts made in 5 different sections. How many more sections do I need to post in? or has the spreadsheet not been updated? I dont want to just post nonsense in sections I dont visit just to get the drop. Thanks

As mentioned previously this will be updated after each payment period. So if all looks well on Monday I will change the comment after your name Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
legendary
Meh.
Hi sir, when will the these two weeks end ? And Will we get our token imediadtly ?

On Sunday (tomorrow) you'll receive the first payment Smiley.
LOL. Thank you sir. If we want to quit BTX bounty when we can quit to get this 2 week payment ?

After you've received the payment.
Hi sir, when will the these two weeks end ? And Will we get our token imediadtly ?

LOL. Thank you sir. If we want to quit BTX bounty when we can quit to get this 2 week payment ?
legendary
Meh.

I worked extra hard and trolled many threads, can I get double payment?   Kiss

Haha if I could I would Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I worked extra hard and trolled many threads, can I get double payment?   Kiss
legendary
Meh.

legendary
Meh.
I request wallet change to "17D7gBkbQVadHGoBPiNgu35fU2tUdDqZWa" from Coinomi wallet as my campaign address.

Changed your address.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I request wallet change to "17D7gBkbQVadHGoBPiNgu35fU2tUdDqZWa" from Coinomi wallet as my campaign address.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
@Hhampuz I have now been upgraded to Full Member and have included an avatar to match the signature. Update the sheet when you get a moment please and so there are no surprises should I expect Member payout this first time or would it be Full Member? Thx! Smiley

You'll receive Member payout for the first time around as there's less than 5 days until we make the first payment. Hopefully you understand Smiley.

Thank you!

Totally fine sir I was just making sure of what to expect now I know. Thanks for the swift reply !
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Bitcointalk username: Captain_Planet
Bitcointalk UID: 1135211
Current number of Posts: 328
Bitcore BTX address for payments: will add if accepted
Signature/Avatar/Both: Avatar

Accepted!

All spots are now full Smiley

@Hhampuz: I posted ahead of him but you did not replied me. I am still waiting for your answer. Roll Eyes

There were no full member spots open but there were member spots open, sorry but it is what it is. Please wait until Monday to see if anyone has been removed from the campaign and you may get added then.

Alrighty, I understand, I will keep your avatar and personal text then, and hope someone gets removed from the list. I will check by Monday. Thank you.
legendary
Meh.
I still have "need to post on other sections" how many sections should i post right now because i'm losing my mind i can't just spam on sections that i have no expertise in and i posted on more sections like 4 - 5 by helping and posting questions and answers relatable to  their respective sections but still its in front of my name please give me a standard, a number i think i refreshed that sheet more than my gmail's inbox.

I'm updating the comments after each payment cycle, so don't worry about it! I don't have high demands on the different posts just that I'd like to see 2-3 posts in different areas if you are only posting in one section.
Pages:
Jump to: