Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 118. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 14, 2019, 06:02:57 PM
Im an idiot

Why does it go down, though? Density likes going down for no reason?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
January 14, 2019, 06:01:06 PM
There we go again with that imaginary invisible force called gravity, purposefully "invented" to hold all heliocentric lies together.

These ball earth believers always repeat the same nonsense again and again. Boats disappearing..., fish eye lens curve from 10ft, and nasa bad cgi cartoon pictures which indicates obvious mockery. And when all this fails then they will start screaming gravity.

bonus video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6ZUXkNL-8

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 14, 2019, 11:58:40 AM
Coulombs Law is testable, measurable established science. Gravity on the other hand is un-testable, un-measurable bullshit

So you have never leaned forward and moved your foot to catch yourself as gravity pulled you down?

Watch people walk on TV then.  It will blow your mind.  Smiley
January 14, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
I'm denser than the air therefore I fall down because magic, you are the brainwashed idiot mate.

Coulombs Law is testable, measurable established science. Gravity on the other hand is un-testable, un-measurable bullshit that's required to claim we're on a spinning sphere in a vacuum orbiting a thermonuclear bomb.

https://www.space.com/41077-einstein-general-relativity-survives-test.html

''Like all scientific theories, general relativity makes testable predictions. One of the most important is the "equivalence principle"

You are an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 14, 2019, 06:50:54 AM
I'm denser than the air therefore I fall down because magic, you are the brainwashed idiot mate.

Coulombs Law is testable, measurable established science. Gravity on the other hand is un-testable, un-measurable bullshit that's required to claim we're on a spinning sphere in a vacuum orbiting a thermonuclear bomb.

January 14, 2019, 05:12:12 AM

The Bible, true science(not scientism aka monkeyman science) and common sense screams Flat Earth.

Happy Flat Earth awakening 2019

More bonus images to come this year 2019, year of The Flat Earth.

People are so brainwashed...it is mind boggling or should I say mind blowing.

Anyone who have eyes to see and ears to hear in 2019 will know the obvious.

Forget top3 knuckleheads, other brainwashed morons, and jesuit sellouts.

Stay tuned for more...

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 13, 2019, 10:28:10 PM
^^^ Well, of course. There isn't anything that is flat. Mountains and valleys prove the earth is not flat. The title of this thread, and the OP, are both misleading. And that is what proves the insincerity of the FEers.

If someone wanted to be more accurate, he would have said that the earth is not a globe or any other shape that is similar to a globe. He would have said that it is simply a continuation in all directions of what we see locally at ground level.

There probably are a few true FE believers. But they don't talk about it much, because they are too busy earning a living, and too dumb to express much of anything about much of anything. All the big FE talkers are trolls. The few that are believers are trolling themselves more than anybody else, just to maintain their faith in FE.

Cool
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 07:38:27 PM
There are no flat earthers. Anyone who thinks the Earth is flat is simply trolling. Including Kyrie Irving.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
January 13, 2019, 05:12:19 PM

The Bible, true science(not scientism aka monkeyman science) and common sense screams Flat Earth.

Happy Flat Earth awakening 2019

More bonus images to come this year 2019, year of The Flat Earth.

People are so brainwashed...it is mind boggling or should I say mind blowing.

Anyone who have eyes to see and ears to hear in 2019 will know the obvious.

Forget top3 knuckleheads, other brainwashed morons, and jesuit sellouts.

Stay tuned for more...

Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
January 13, 2019, 12:08:11 PM
Come on I see this ask everywhere .Really?ALL study say the Earth not Flat .Stopping.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
January 13, 2019, 09:39:49 AM
"...
The fact u are poking fun of it and saying round donut shaped.
Means you still believe in " Outer Space "

" Outer Space " Does not Exist ...
"

The internet is carried by undersea cables and GPS is just triangulation from ground based radio towers. The lights you see traveling across the sky on a clear night are giant mylar weather balloons a thousand miles up. DirectTV is tropospheric scatter technology. The ISS is probably just a high altitude stealth aircraft towing a holographic banner. Rockets go in an arc and land in the Bermuda triangle. What NASA shows you on cable TV and YouTube is just a puppet show with green screens and guys hanging from wires.

Space is fake and gay.

@af_newbie, The question is directed at you, would you kill over money & property?

Also, the globe and "modern science" are your delusions and exists only when you go to school, turn on the TV or go to church; the Earth is provably flat and motionless through direct observation and measurement. There's a mountain of documented and established science that can't be ignored here. "modern science" like "modern art" is intended to do harm and is the product of malice.

No, I would not.

Why doesn't the Bank share your point of view?

Some people lack empathy, do not understand the suffering they cause to others.

I would keep your ideas about Flat Earth to yourself if you don't want to be ridiculed.

PS. You are deluded, IMHO, but I am not going to get into an argument with you about it because my New Year's resolution is to try not to insult people who know less than me, are uneducated or are simply brainwashed.  Whether it comes to FE, benefits of religious myths, bitcoin SV or any other altcoins.

PPS. Take care.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 08:08:06 AM
I have few friends who believe in it. I didn`t think that this is possible in 21 centure, but it`s true. And they always speak about flat Earth. Terrible Sad
January 13, 2019, 05:18:15 AM
Just a few friendly questions about this whole thought:

So if we find out that the earth is in fact flat/round/donut-shaped/etc......

1) What impact would this have to you?

2) Would you live differently knowing that your original view was or was not correct?

Let me tell you this.

" Outer Space " Does not Exist although Im pretty sure they are hiding continents and land masses beyond antarctica.

Everywhere you see it is flat as you  can see with ur eyes space you aint been and planets dont exist. Except In Nasa Animation Pics.

Now the Elite get a couple of billion dollars from the space programs of the world just to have some pocket change just in case things go against them. Like you can see happening now in France.

It doesn't look too flat to me, bro.
legendary
January 13, 2019, 01:06:22 AM
"...

"

The internet is carried by undersea cables and GPS is just triangulation from ground based radio towers. The lights you see traveling across the sky on a clear night are giant mylar weather balloons a thousand miles up. DirectTV is tropospheric scatter technology. The ISS is probably just a high altitude stealth aircraft towing a holographic banner. Rockets go in an arc and land in the Bermuda triangle. What NASA shows you on cable TV and YouTube is just a puppet show with green screens and guys hanging from wires.

Space is fake and gay.

@af_newbie, The question is directed at you, would you kill over money & property?

Also, the globe and "modern science" are your delusions and exists only when you go to school, turn on the TV or go to church; the Earth is provably flat and motionless through direct observation and measurement. There's a mountain of documented and established science that can't be ignored here. "modern science" like "modern art" is intended to do harm and is the product of malice.

No, I would not.

Why doesn't the Bank share your point of view?
legendary
January 13, 2019, 12:25:04 AM
"...

"

Space is fake and gay.

No, I would not.
legendary
January 13, 2019, 12:07:35 AM
"...

"

Space is fake and gay.

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 07:38:19 PM

2) Would you live differently knowing that your original view was or was not correct?

Let me tell you this.

" Outer Space " Does not Exist although Im pretty sure they are hiding continents and land masses beyond antarctica.

Everywhere you see it is flat as you  can see with ur eyes space you aint been and planets dont exist. Except In Nasa Animation Pics.

Now the Elite get a couple of billion dollars from the space programs of the world just to have some pocket change just in case things go against them. Like you can see happening now in France.
January 12, 2019, 01:37:07 PM

Let me ask you this, what if you're being lied to about say a large sum of money or property. You're being deprived of what's yours through deception while being mocked belittled at the same time, how does that make you feel? Do you feel like killing?

@Astargath, I calculated the force a while back. If I recall correctly I think it was about 14 grams of force for your average sized person. If you claim the inner ear can't register this force you should probably kill yourself.

The sixth sense is balance not the garbage the Jews push in Hollywood movies to brainwash you!

Again, gravity is 9.8m/s and the additional acceleration is 0.03m/s. 0.03 is too low compared to 9.8 to make any difference, I think it's quite easy to understand.
legendary
January 12, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

Let me ask you this, what if you're being lied to about say a large sum of money or property. You're being deprived of what's yours through deception while being mocked belittled at the same time, how does that make you feel? Do you feel like killing?

@Astargath, I calculated the force a while back. If I recall correctly I think it was about 14 grams of force for your average sized person. If you claim the inner ear can't register this force you should probably kill yourself.

Why would you want to kill someone who disagrees with you?  If you are convinced that Earth is flat, so be it.  Live your life, don't hurt anyone.

Be happy on your 'flat Earth', God, resurrection, a dome over it and whatever else your imagination produces.

Why do you think it is important to inform others about your delusion?

If I were you I would keep 'your secret knowledge' to yourself to avoid being ridiculed.

legendary
January 12, 2019, 12:45:52 PM

The sixth sense is balance not the garbage the Jews push in Hollywood movies to brainwash you!
Jump to: