Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 120. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 12:19:54 PM
That will look straight if you look at it with a telescope.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
January 11, 2019, 12:17:27 PM

Hey flattards, go here, take your own pictures with an equally as good camera or better and let us know your results. The spot is known as Flat Earth's End on Google Maps. Anybody can go there so long as you have a car. Probably shouldn't say jack shit until you get back.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Flatearth's+End/@30.0755518,-90.3786551,13.34z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xaef60871bf02ca5e!8m2!3d30.0773015!4d-90.4033627!9m1!1b1

I mean I know that's not going to stop you from saying a whole slew of retarded shit, as is your MO. But if you had any balls or resolve whatsoever you would muster up the fare for a Greyhound and get your microwaved brains out there.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
January 11, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

Nice try, sweaty.

https://www.metabunk.org/soundly-proving-the-curvature-of-the-earth-at-lake-pontchartrain.t8939/

Inb4... "But uh... convergence... perspectives. Gyroscope... Sextant!... Oh wait a minute, that picture was taken by Jews!"
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 11, 2019, 11:53:11 AM
^^^ Gravity causes the bridge to undergo a Lorentz contraction reducing its length by exactly 380 feet.  Grin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 11:25:22 AM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 11, 2019, 10:26:22 AM
The Voyager One probe, launched in 1977, is now 21 billion km from earth, and only has about eight years of nuclear power remaining.  :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalfNIvQaJ4
Activity: 38
January 11, 2019, 08:50:25 AM
If the earth was a glove, you would be able to easily see curvature the same way you would when you see a ball, it doesn't matter how close you look at it curvature will be there, you cannot perceive that on the earth, it doesn't matter how big a sphere is, you will always see it round. specially if you are living in one.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
January 10, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary .....

You are so full of shit . You don't believe that for a second, just like your sock batty.
Just another attention seeking fe twat who wants to be quoted in this farce of a thread.

Get a fucking life.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 10, 2019, 04:18:43 PM
On the flat lands of Kansas, the curvature of the earth can easily be discerned, by proving that the horizon exists. You can do it with a sextant or transit, and a water tower or grain elevator, a couple of cellphones, a buddy with a transit measuring pole. You might need a telescope for accuracy. How do you do it?

Using the sextant/transit at 6 feet off the ground, view the buddy who has the measuring pole, and note when you can only see the guy's head as he walks away from you... and the level of the pole at that point. Then, go 100 feet up the water-tower/grain-elevator, and measure again. Use the cellphone to tell your buddy to move back until only his head is showing... and, of course, the stick. You might need a good telescope on the transit.

Measuring like this will prove that the horizon of a globe shaped earth exists. The neat thing about this form of measurement is, you can make many measurements, in many directions, from many grain elevators. You will find that the earth is a globe, of course.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 10, 2019, 03:21:31 PM
''I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary'' How do you know, were you told? Did you actually perform the experiments yourself or are you just believing someone else like you said we do?

Balance, it's not the sixth sense Hollywood wants you to buy.

bonus image:
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 10, 2019, 05:56:36 AM
''I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary'' How do you know, were you told? Did you actually perform the experiments yourself or are you just believing someone else like you said we do?
January 10, 2019, 01:44:04 AM
Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

Have you measured it yourself?

Well alot of people have measured it

Even the Nile 4000 miles long is F lat as fuck No Curve.

The only problem with you globies is Denile!

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

Whether my information comes from youtube google book or first hand information from people and scientists.

It doesnt change the facts.

You believe in flying magic marbles fairy tales.

I believe in proven facts which are proven earth is flat & stationary as our ancestors before the globe theory was invented 500 years ago Knew.

I dont need to waste my time into explaining simple things you can research yourself If you really interested in finding out the truth.
January 10, 2019, 01:35:12 AM
legendary
January 09, 2019, 10:10:46 PM
The plane without constant height adjustment would have flown into space or at least somewhere in the upper atmosphere, but this does not happen. Why? Because the earth is flat https://bestflexiblesolarpanel.com/ Roll Eyes

No. It doesn't happen because the circumference of the earth is so great that the plane acts like it is above a flat earth, even though it isn't.

Cool
Activity: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:17:24 PM
The plane without constant height adjustment would have flown into space or at least somewhere in the upper atmosphere, but this does not happen. Why? Because the earth is flat https://bestflexiblesolarpanel.com/ Roll Eyes
legendary
January 09, 2019, 03:58:15 PM
Anyway... I think it's pretty cool how the Chinese broke through the dome and landed on the far side of the moon.  Smiley

It's only cool up there when you are outside of the sun, which happens on occasion on the moon. The moon is a spinning ball like the earth. But the moon spins on its axis once about every 27.3 days. This means that, other than stepping into the shade of a big rock, if you are on the dark side of the moon, you can get very cold, very fast, due to essentially no appreciable atmosphere on the moon.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 09, 2019, 03:38:25 PM
Anyway... I think it's pretty cool how the Chinese broke through the dome and landed on the far side of the moon.  Smiley

legendary
January 09, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

Why do you blame youtube ?

Whether the information and proof comes from youtube or people or book it doesnt matter Fact is fact the fact that you cant understand simple facts is a huge problem.

You are the idiot who didn't understand how gravity actually worked and I had to explain it to you, then you never replied back because you know you were wrong and an idiot.

You really don't have very much consideration for the forum, do you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/request-for-help-from-ps-regularsps-meta-thread-4099972.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 09, 2019, 02:40:44 PM
Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

Have you measured it yourself?

Well alot of people have measured it

Even the Nile 4000 miles long is F lat as fuck No Curve.

The only problem with you globies is Denile!

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

Why do you blame youtube ?

Whether the information and proof comes from youtube or people or book it doesnt matter Fact is fact the fact that you cant understand simple facts is a huge problem.

You are the idiot who didn't understand how gravity actually worked and I had to explain it to you, then you never replied back because you know you were wrong and an idiot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 12:47:38 PM
More pics for extra proof!

Honestly, if you really think the earth is flat, you need to get yourself an education.

The third pic though, I never noticed that lol  Cheesy A cat playing with Australia, that's cool tbf
Jump to: