Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 149. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 03, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
Why would the Earth be flat??? NASA already provided photographs and evidence that the Earth is a sphere

~the usual repeated meme trolling garbage~

gee... why am I not surprised seeing this copy paste drivel meme reply for the billionth time?
dude, you need new material .... shits getting old man...
Then again,I suppose after almost 700 pages of the same old shit, one must really have to  scrape the bottom of the barrel....

He's new and so is that photo from the balloon I posted. You could add performing redundant actions to your tired cliche and wake it up a bit, you're really doing everything you're accusing me of.

The post was directed at OkaNobu in direct response to his question, not at the space your sack of crap occupies, OK? He's clearly new to the concept of life on a stationary plane and in need of quality memes, just because you've seen a few them doesn't mean he has.

Did you see the SpaceX rocket launch hit the dome today?

Fake News, I did a Google search and the only source with today's date was CBS.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 03, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
Kill yourself.

Yes, I know -- I have completely humiliated you.  :/

Did you see the SpaceX rocket launch hit the dome today?

Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
December 03, 2018, 08:29:44 PM
Why would the Earth be flat??? NASA already provided photographs and evidence that the Earth is a sphere

~the usual repeated meme trolling garbage~

gee... why am I not surprised seeing this copy paste drivel meme reply for the billionth time?
dude, you need new material .... shits getting old man...
Then again,I suppose after almost 700 pages of the same old shit, one must really have to  scrape the bottom of the barrel....

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 03, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

The globe Earth is pure fantasy:

A stationary flat Earth is reality:

[Amateur balloon at 80,000']

Forget the argument about curvature, that hotspot on those clouds can't exist without a close, small Sun. If you measure the diameter of the Sun directly with a sextant it's 32 miles across and, with plane trigonometry it's distance is calculated at about 3,000 miles give or take a couple hundred miles. Other observations include the horizon rising to camera level, not possible on a ball 80,000 feet below the camera; the horizon rising to camera level is consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

NASA is all about deception, they're liars who defraud the public of $57 million USD/day. Every photograph NASA produces of the globe and outer space is a hoax created from composite images, fisheye lens' and CGI. The Moon lander is made from tar paper, aluminum foil, scotch tape, curtain rods, BMX brand bicycle parts and other identifiable pieces of literal garbage. Everything NASA does is to trick you, and lie to you, and mock you, and defraud you.

NASA puts on a staged puppet show for the gullible, the astronauts who are not hanging from wires are bouncing around inside a zero-g aircraft or, for "spacewalks" floating inside a pool.

Go out, look at the sky at night and you will see the stars moving, perhaps realize that it's the earth moving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXJUP6_O1w
legendary
December 03, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

The globe Earth is pure fantasy:

A stationary flat Earth is reality:

[Amateur balloon at 80,000']

Forget the argument about curvature, that hotspot on those clouds can't exist without a close, small Sun. If you measure the diameter of the Sun directly with a sextant it's 32 miles across and, with plane trigonometry it's distance is calculated at about 3,000 miles give or take a couple hundred miles. Other observations include the horizon rising to camera level, not possible on a ball 80,000 feet below the camera; the horizon rising to camera level is consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

NASA is all about deception, they're liars who defraud the public of $57 million USD/day. Every photograph NASA produces of the globe and outer space is a hoax created from composite images, fisheye lens' and CGI. The Moon lander is made from tar paper, aluminum foil, scotch tape, curtain rods, BMX brand bicycle parts and other identifiable pieces of literal garbage. Everything NASA does is to trick you, and lie to you, and mock you, and defraud you.

NASA puts on a staged puppet show for the gullible, the astronauts who are not hanging from wires are bouncing around inside a zero-g aircraft or, for "spacewalks" floating inside a pool.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
December 03, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
^You must be new here....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 03:13:28 PM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

The Earth is flat and motionless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXJUP6_O1w

Then what is going on here, is the dome moving :DDD
legendary
December 03, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 03, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BUwqyB8.jpg

Fact: parallel lines never meet.
Fact: the parallel railroad tracks (lines) depicted in the above photograph meet at a point.

Does the train really go up, over and behind the curve?

Are you confused?

https://i.imgur.com/la5kqps.png

But in vision, when the parallel railroad tracks (lines) get far enough away, they appear to converge, because only one "eye pixel" can see them both. Get a telescope, and you can extend the apparent point of convergence... except if the tracks have gone over the horizon.

Trains really go up, over and behind curves as they wind around mountains and valleys... or travel over the horizon on tracks that are curved to fit the curvature of the earth.

If you hold your picture of the railroad tracks upside-down, the tracks go down, under and above the horizon.  Grin

Cool
legendary
December 03, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Fact: parallel lines never meet.
Fact: the parallel railroad tracks (lines) depicted in the above photograph meet at a point.

Does the train really go up, over and behind the curve?

Are you confused?

legendary
December 03, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
If the curvature of the earth is 8 inches in 3.16 miles, what is the drop across the top of a glass of water?

Calculate it out. The change in the altitude of water across one inch is 0.00000499 inches. How do you measure that?

All this FE nonsense about water finding its own level, isn't something that is accurately measured. You can't measure it in simple ways, because there simply is no way to do it. It's the reason why the sextant can't measure astronomical units... because it isn't precise enough. Such measuring isn't the job the sextant was designed for.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
December 03, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
personally I dont care, my world it what I can see around me, wherever I go, there I am! the world is whatever you want in your heart, its pointless to try and change peoples minds, there is however a confounding point I would like to make, according to maths, there is a 8 inches drop per 3.16 miles of land, there was an experiment done in one of englands canals that is 6 miles dead straight, they set up a laser and proved there was no drop in 5.2 miles (the limit of the laser) so I have not a clue as to what is going on there.

another one was the bedford level experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUjMytEgLyw

things like this need more explaining, there is no point fighting NASA unless you can afford to build a rocket and satellite for your own experiments, otherwise its like describing the outside of a tin from the inside!! lol
legendary
December 03, 2018, 08:32:59 AM
Vod
legendary
December 02, 2018, 11:52:57 PM
Ever heard of what Kyrie Irving said about the Earth being flat? He wants people to question whether or not something is true for themselves and not straight up believe what everyone says.

Why do you think everyone is suggesting many different experiments?

They want to straight up believe what they are told.  They don't want to question it.

:/
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
Ever heard of what Kyrie Irving said about the Earth being flat? He wants people to question whether or not something is true for themselves and not straight up believe what everyone says.
Vod
legendary
December 02, 2018, 10:30:32 PM
No, they have not measured it.  They rely on what they read. 

We do not need to, because we see with our own eyes.

Consider the ant.  He believes the entire world is made of grass, because he sees it with his eyes.

A more intelligent animal, being able to see further than the ant, knows the world is not all grass.

It will be the same for you when you finally travel.  Take a cross ocean flight and observe the curvature of the earth instead of listening to creatures with less intelligence telling you it is flat.   Or tape a phone to a balloon and record footage of the curvature yourself.

Or do anything of the dozens of experiments we have suggested in this thread.

Now the ignorant ant (like anyone brainwashed to believe in sky fairies) will still claim the earth is all grass, even when I am looking at pavement.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
December 02, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
As you can see, the earth is not flat, but very well-rounded. qed

Some folks might look at this map and call Norway a shit hole country!
legendary
December 02, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DIWBEiz.jpg
Source: https://youtu.be/-7M107rgdmM

You still haven't come to grips with the fact that there isn't any flat. Don't you ever look at the mountains? Are they flat? What about the mountainous ridges you see in objects under a microscope? What about the fact that graphene atoms are humps in the graphene sheet?

Nothing flat whatsoever. Flat is simply a figment of peoples' imaginations that help simple people work with simple life.

Cool
legendary
December 02, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Source: https://youtu.be/-7M107rgdmM
Jump to: