Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 196. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 17, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
I would appreciate it if you could explain precisely what it is, how it proves the earth is moving

It does not prove the earth is moving.  It only proves something is moving relative to something else.

It's commonly known as The Doppler Effect.  It's the basis of our advanced radar systems.

Listen next time an emergency vehicle approaches and you will hear the siren develop a higher pitch as it approaches.  The distance between waves decreases because the vehicle moves in physical space.  Less distance means higher frequency means higher pitch.

This works with all waves - light waves included.

In the flat earth model, the sun and moon would be moving toward you or away from you at all times except for one instance for each where it is right above you and you see the pure light.  Both objects would have a violet hue as they approached you and a red hue as they moved away.  We see the same yellow light at all times because our distance to the sun does not change much or fast.  Same with the moon.   

The stars are all emitting a red hue.  They are all moving away from us, so they could not be on a dome surrounding the planet.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 17, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Vod and suchmoon are displaying their personality type right here beautifully in this thread.  

My personality is to help others.  Stop them from being scammed, or give them directions.

I'm showing you facts and proof.  You can't refute them - why won't you investigate them?  Sad

I'm trying to look into wave-shifting.  I'm not seeing much on it. (I assume this is what your talking about)

I would appreciate it if you could explain precisely what it is, how it proves the earth is moving and possibly how we can conduct an experiment which would irrefutably prove the earth is moving.   

I'm interested.

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
October 17, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
Vod and suchmoon are displaying their personality type right here beautifully in this thread.  

My personality is to help others.  Stop them from being scammed, or give them directions.

I'm showing you facts and proof.  You can't refute them - why won't you investigate them?  Sad

To paraphrase a wise man, Just like prayer, masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the Flat-earth goat you're thinking of.
Vod
legendary
October 17, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 17, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
^^^ I've included physical and mathematical proof if you don't trust your eyes.

If seeing the proof, calculating it with mathematics or interacting with it mechanically isn't your thing you can feel it. You've got a sixth sense you can use to prove it, your sense of balance; the earth isn't spinning.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 17, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Don't you just love notbatman and his buddies? The more they talk, the more they tell us that they have a comical, pseudo, flat-earth religion going for themselves. And the pictures show it best of all.

Probably this thread is one of the most religious threads in this whole forum.

Watch, now. if they answer my post here, it will be with more FE religion content. Cheesy

Cool

I can show you the horizon rising to eye level, can you show me a convex dome three miles out that causes your horizon? You're fucking with me here bro, you can't back up your claims, period.

Image: CGI rendering of a commercial attitude indicator

Go drink yourself to death motherfucker!

You can't, it's photo shopped and you are spreading propaganda. You can't back up your claims, period. Shows us the projectors or the flat earth.

I don't need a physical image to show the horizon rising to eye level, I can just point to it and say look, it's consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

What kind of evidence that a commercial attitude indicator (artificial horizon) points directly at the horizon at any altitude do you need? There are purely mechanical variants available and when you see how they work with the gyroscope, you know it doesn't correct for 8" per mile squared worth of horizon drop (3 degrees at 33k'); the gyroscope is locked in position. This is physical proof the earth is flat.

The distance to the horizon on a globe at 33k' is 222.7 miles, if you can find a photo of an object on the ground below the horizon line and prove it's greater than 222.7 miles from the aircraft then you've got mathematical proof the earth is flat. There's infrared images available (just ask) that conclusively show landmarks of over 500 miles that are below the horizon.

''I don't need a physical image to show the horizon rising to eye level, I can just point to it and say look, it's consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.'' Lies, your own eyes are betraying you, it's obviously because of perspective but in reality its different.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 17, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
Notice how these guys want to report you and run to authority to help them out.  Same thing they are doing with science.  Trusting authority over themselves.  They cannot prove it so they they are looking for a way out.

Have you ever considered finding another forum where you could post stupid shit and bitch about censorship and break the rules? Yeah, that's what I figured.

Still crickets about containers, huh scammer?
legendary
October 17, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
^^^ The NPC meme comes to mind, they have no internal dialog on any level other than impulse according one recent scientific study.

edit:

I remember those bible thumping religious nuts decades ago telling me that not everybody had a soul, like quite a few other things it turns out they're probably telling the truth. Back then I knew better because science of course. Yup, a glass dome surrounding the earth they told me and globe in mind I couldn't stop laughing at their foolishness. It turns out the concave layer of nickel-iron oxide on the dome above us is very much like glass; I'm not laughing at them anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 17, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
@nobatman

Notice how these guys want to report you and run to authority to help them out.  Same thing they are doing with science.  Trusting authority over themselves.  They cannot prove it so they they are looking for a way out.

Good stuff keep em going. 

They also hate how many pages this thread has but yet they continually bump it for you which keeps you in the top position!  They just can't ignore it. 

legendary
October 17, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
Don't you just love notbatman and his buddies? The more they talk, the more they tell us that they have a comical, pseudo, flat-earth religion going for themselves. And the pictures show it best of all.

Watch, now. if they answer my post here, it will be with more FE religion content. Cheesy

Cool

I can show you the horizon rising to eye level, can you show me a convex dome three miles out that causes your horizon? You're fucking with me here bro, you can't back up your claims, period.

Image: CGI rendering of a commercial attitude indicator

You can't, it's photo shopped and you are spreading propaganda. You can't back up your claims, period. Shows us the projectors or the flat earth.

I don't need a physical image to show the horizon rising to eye level, I can just point to it and say look, it's consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

What kind of evidence that a commercial attitude indicator (artificial horizon) points directly at the horizon at any altitude do you need? There are purely mechanical variants available and when you see how they work with the gyroscope, you know it doesn't correct for 8" per mile squared worth of horizon drop (3 degrees at 33k'); the gyroscope is locked in position. This is physical proof the earth is flat.

The distance to the horizon on a globe at 33k' is 222.7 miles, if you can find a photo of an object on the ground below the horizon line and prove it's greater than 222.7 miles from the aircraft then you've got mathematical proof the earth is flat. There's infrared images available (just ask) that conclusively show landmarks of over 500 miles that are below the horizon.
legendary
October 17, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
Show me the dome bitch, three miles out, where is it? Oh that's right you claim there is no dome, guess what that makes you bitch? Even NDT has to bow to the dome!

Let me guess, you're gonna find another quote that doesn't say anything about a "dome" and use it as "proof"?

You're the one getting all worked up about a "dome". You can't grasp that your bathtub "experiments" don't scale to a planetary level.
October 17, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Cool

legendary
October 17, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
On a globe the horizon is a convex dome of water that ships go up over and behind. On a flat earth the horizon rises to eye level due to convergence and perspective on a plane.

Observation of the horizon is consistent with convergence and perspective on a plane no matter how much you mock me, or insult me, or claim the I'm lying and report me to the mods, or tag me as a scammer or try to hide my posts with spam about the earth being a pretzel, or cry to the mods to censor my posts, or post photoshopped images from NASA and PBS.

The horizon just keeps on rising and I want you all to die horrible deaths for lying to my face.

You're being reported because you're multi-posting. I haven't reported you for that yet but you're such an irritating whiny bitch that I'm considering whether it would be fun to make this thread 100 pages shorter.

Same goes for your sidekick Joe. Kinda makes sense that you two flat-brainers are unable to grasp the simple concept of posting on a forum.

Oh, by the way, the Earth is not flat. Sorry if that spoils your Wednesday.

Show me the dome bitch, three miles out, where is it? Oh that's right you claim there is no dome, guess what that makes you bitch? Even NDT has to bow to the dome!
legendary
October 17, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

Cool

legendary
October 17, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
On a globe the horizon is a convex dome of water that ships go up over and behind. On a flat earth the horizon rises to eye level due to convergence and perspective on a plane.

Observation of the horizon is consistent with convergence and perspective on a plane no matter how much you mock me, or insult me, or claim the I'm lying and report me to the mods, or tag me as a scammer or try to hide my posts with spam about the earth being a pretzel, or cry to the mods to censor my posts, or post photoshopped images from NASA and PBS.

The horizon just keeps on rising and I want you all to die horrible deaths for lying to my face.

You're being reported because you're multi-posting. I haven't reported you for that yet but you're such an irritating whiny bitch that I'm considering whether it would be fun to make this thread 100 pages shorter.

Same goes for your sidekick Joe. Kinda makes sense that you two flat-brainers are unable to grasp the simple concept of posting on a forum.

Oh, by the way, the Earth is not flat. Sorry if that spoils your Wednesday.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 17, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Cool
legendary
October 17, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
^^^ Define "wave-shifting".

Established, replicated and peer reviewed proofs of a stationary Earth:

1. Airy's Failure Experiment.
2. The Michaelson & Morley Experiment.
3. Dufour & Prunier's replication of the Sagnac Experiment.

Your move Mr. Science.
Vod
legendary
October 17, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
I always though science would prove to us their claims however they seem to be having some issues with that.  Amazingly they have not proven a single thing aside from the fact they blindly follow the good word of science.

The proof has been there always.  You have but to look without bias.

Ask your son for help.  He can take you the railroad tracks where you can experience wave-shifting.  Wave shifting proves the sun and moon do not move relative to us, and proves the stars are moving away outside of your stationary dome.

If you still can't see the proof, then your son inherited your teaching skills, or you didn't didn't pay attention like in school.

Cool
legendary
October 17, 2018, 06:07:08 AM

Dude, this is a forum about bitcoin, not a support group for those crying out for help.

Kill yourself if you can't deal with the horizon rising to eye level.

Observation of the earth from space indicates otherwise. The russians have photos of earth too, are they faked as well?

Kill yourself for spreading propaganda, there's no scientific proof of "outer space" and pictures at high altitude are taken with a fisheye lens then manipulated in photoshop. CGI images and testemony from dishonest fags doesn't count as observation.

If you could live stream it too that would be great, I'd love to see the piano wire ripping through your jugular and blood spraying everywhere.
October 17, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

Observation of the earth from space indicates otherwise. The russians have photos of earth too, are they faked as well?
Jump to: