Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 202. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 13, 2018, 10:35:51 PM
If you're so broke that you don't have $50 you should probably refrain from posting such frivolous bets in public.

Hey Joe ...take note of bold text.... they'll be a quiz on Monday.....
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 13, 2018, 10:30:31 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46840587

Above is the original bet.  A direct quote to nobatman.  You had nothing to do with it.  You sir are the scammer.

It's a post on a public forum, not a PM. If you're so broke that you don't have $50 you should probably refrain from posting such frivolous bets in public.

You can weasel all you want, by now it's quite clear that you just spout nonsense without any intent to back it up. You don't even know where the mysterious cathedral is that's visible from 150 miles away.

you sir don't know wtf you are talking about (or who you are talking to ftm)
keep digging that hole son.

This Joe character is not only devoid of logic but also doesn't have any grasp of humor or sarcasm. Notbatman at least sometimes drops a funny. Joe's boring as shit.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 13, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

...everyone you have no concept of of what your talking about...

...worked up into such a frenzy your unable to see...

...Hopefully they start arguing that your wrong on this one as well....

...For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit....

...Your logic is astounding... (holy shit.. you got this one right)

...Not sure if your down with those or not....  

...Your a scientific man lets use the scientific method...

Why am I not surprised some babbling clown in a flat earth thread
never learned the simple and correct usage of "your" and "you're" ?

....You sir are the scammer.

you sir don't know wtf you are talking about (or who you are talking to ftm)
keep digging that hole son.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 13, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
Damn you wanted that money for real.  What's the cause of the poor smell?

Shitty charity no one has donated yet.

I don't think your tricking anyone except your boys.  Now sit back down the adults are talking.  We will take your magical binoculars out later so we can see the boat go round the bend.

thewaterproject.org - it generates a new address for each donation.

But I'll make it easier for you since you clearly don't understand how Bitcoin works. Internet Archive is another worthy project you can send the BTC0.008 to:

1Archive1n2C579dMsAu3iC6tWzuQJz8dN

You can verify that this is indeed the correct address here: https://archive.org/donate/cryptocurrency/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46840587

Above is the original bet.  A direct quote to nobatman.  You had nothing to do with it.  You sir are the scammer.

You should donate to the charities.  Both of them.  They got their hopes up and you have stolen from them.  I will watch the addresses to see how good of a person  you are.  

You have reached a new low of charity teasing.  I really hope they are not going to suffer from the loss you have put on them.

Now sit back down son.  Your hurting the poor and unfortunate of the world. 
legendary
October 13, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I don't think your tricking anyone except your boys.  Now sit back down the adults are talking.  We will take your magical binoculars out later so we can see the boat go round the bend.

thewaterproject.org - it generates a new address for each donation.

But I'll make it easier for you since you clearly don't understand how Bitcoin works. Internet Archive is another worthy project you can send the BTC0.008 to:

1Archive1n2C579dMsAu3iC6tWzuQJz8dN

You can verify that this is indeed the correct address here: https://archive.org/donate/cryptocurrency/

October 13, 2018, 09:33:22 PM
Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya.  

I don't need your money, I gave you a charity address on the off chance that you might be less of a dickhead than I thought, Mr. Charity Scammer.

This shows exactly what Vod warned us about. You're a lying piece of shit copy-pasting nonsense you find on the intertubes.

legendary
October 13, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya. 

I don't need your money, I gave you a charity address on the off chance that you might be less of a dickhead than I thought, Mr. Charity Scammer.

This shows exactly what Vod warned us about. You're a lying piece of shit copy-pasting nonsense you find on the intertubes.
October 13, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp. There aren't any captains "declaring" any such nonsense either. I bet your other "proofs" are total bullshit as well.

Speaking of bets, are you now trying to scam The Water Project by not paying your $50 bet?

"Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp."  This is pure gold.  That's the entire point!!!!! 

Mr. Charity Scammer, what point? Which cathedral are you talking about and where did those "captains" say that nonsense? Or did you just copy-paste some bullshit without bothering to even read it?

I can also see reading isn't your forte either.  I made the bet with Nobatman.  He didn't take the bet as he knew you would evade as usual. 

Keep the comedy rolling.  Your now my favorite.  Kinda like a little kid brother. 

I did reply. You lost your bet, scammer.

Hard up for some candy money?  Sit back down son.  If you haven't made a pile of cash in this crypto game at this point I feel for ya. 
October 13, 2018, 09:07:46 PM
Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality.  

Then why has math never been proven wrong, or outright lying?

We communicate with probes billions of km away because the math told us exactly where they would be.

Prove English wrong.  Math is a language.  Not sure what you don't get about this.

I have not communicated  with this probe.  Have you?  And can you explain exactly how the math did this?  Let me see the formulas and axioms used to build the equations. 

legendary
October 13, 2018, 08:25:18 PM
Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp. There aren't any captains "declaring" any such nonsense either. I bet your other "proofs" are total bullshit as well.

Speaking of bets, are you now trying to scam The Water Project by not paying your $50 bet?

"Strasburg is nowhere near Antwerp."  This is pure gold.  That's the entire point!!!!! 

Mr. Charity Scammer, what point? Which cathedral are you talking about and where did those "captains" say that nonsense? Or did you just copy-paste some bullshit without bothering to even read it?

I can also see reading isn't your forte either.  I made the bet with Nobatman.  He didn't take the bet as he knew you would evade as usual. 

Keep the comedy rolling.  Your now my favorite.  Kinda like a little kid brother. 

I did reply. You lost your bet, scammer.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 13, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality.  

Then why has math never been proven wrong, or outright lying?

We communicate with probes billions of km away because the math told us exactly where they would be.

October 13, 2018, 08:07:57 PM
Math is a language.  It won't ever prove shit.

For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit.  

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

He doesn't need math, he has youtube videos which cannot be false if they are talking about flat earth. He doesn't even read the comments to see how idiotic they are.

So youtube videos are no good however just up above you got your big proof from the comments section of a youtube video.  Your logic is astounding.  Bravo sir.  

I see you also point me to pictures for your proof.  Guess you believe in Bigfoot and Nessy as well.  

Not sure if this or the Wonder Woman 9/11 connection is worse.

Here are more impossible distances where object that shouldn't be seen due to curvature can be seen (if the last one was not up to your standards).  These are from books.  Not sure if your down with those or not.  

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

The video you just posted here is debunked, the comments on the video debunked it, are you ok?

I'm fine and you? 

You didn't debunk shit.  You posted some youtube comments.  Show some of your proof.  Exact numbers.  How did you get your measurements.  Your a scientific man lets use the scientific method.  Show us your calculations.  Not some tripe you took off of youtube comments. 

Next time don't come running in here with screen shots from a random youtuber acting like you just did some science.  We can see through that.
October 13, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 13, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit.  

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

He doesn't need math, he has youtube videos which cannot be false if they are talking about flat earth. He doesn't even read the comments to see how idiotic they are.

So youtube videos are no good however just up above you got your big proof from the comments section of a youtube video.  Your logic is astounding.  Bravo sir.  

I see you also point me to pictures for your proof.  Guess you believe in Bigfoot and Nessy as well.  

Here are more impossible distances where object that shouldn't be seen due to curvature can be seen (if the last one was not up to your standards).  These are from books.  Not sure if your down with those or not.  

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

The video you just posted here is debunked, the comments on the video debunked it, are you ok?
legendary
October 13, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

October 13, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

Are you kidding?  Math is based on axioms.  The issue is the axioms can be wrong or outright lies.  The math will work but it will have no basis in reality. 

The mere fact that you say something as outlandish as "math has never been proven wrong" proves you have no idea what math really is or what it's based on 

Tesla quote:
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
October 13, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
Get on to a ship and watch objects rise in the horizon.

Hopefully all sides can see the humor in this one.  I think we can go ahead and shut this post down.  Damn I can't believe we didn't think of this over the last 3 years.  Someone merit this man.
October 13, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

Keep going.  

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 06:14:52 PM
Get on to a ship and watch objects rise in the horizon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 13, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

Jump to: