Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 244. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
If you really believe the earth is flat, you need to be dropped on a remote island.  There is no place for your stupidity in society.

I'll take up that offer, are you going to finance it?
Will take offer too if the island is not much further south than Tropic of Capricorn or north Tropic of Cancer and not occupied by country, f**k slavery.

No, no.  This is an island that emulates Siberia. There is no need for people that dumb to enjoy where they are at. 
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 26, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

There is still chance for you, the flekko aka paprika guy. And btw how was your guliash today.

FYI Scientism is NOT Science.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 26, 2018, 05:44:24 PM
It is really funny to see there still many people come from the dark ages. I don't even think they can scientifically prove the shape of this planet.
they don't even know what science is... science = some random guy making a vlog about some bullshit.
June 26, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
June 26, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
You  should  go to  space and  have   clear view of  the  planet. Hope  commercial  rockets  will  work  soon.

Commercial rockets to space will work soon™ probably in about 2weeks™

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 26, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
You  should  go to  space and  have   clear view of  the  planet. Hope  commercial  rockets  will  work  soon.

He would, then he would come back here and lie some more.  He doesn't believe the earth is flat...
Activity: 56
June 26, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
Activity: 4
June 26, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
It is really funny to see there still many people come from the dark ages. I don't even think they can scientifically prove the shape of this planet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 26, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
If you really believe the earth is flat, you need to be dropped on a remote island.  There is no place for your stupidity in society.

Will take offer too if the island is not much further south than Tropic of Capricorn or north Tropic of Cancer and not occupied by country, f**k slavery.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 26, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

That is definitely some interesting interpretation of the bible, of course any bible scholar would disagree with you. Even badecker here doesn't believe the earth is flat. We are still waiting for real evidence, though, fake cgi videos don't count.

Genesis 1:4 should be under the first heading I edited it, it's the on-off switch.

There's no evidence that can satisfy somebody willing to make dishonest arguments and support manufactured evidence.

You really haven't given any, one video of a moon with some weird effect. You go from that to claim the moon and other stars and planets are holograms, show me the hologram projector then. Your interpretations of the bible, as I said, are just your imagination, again, no scholar would agree with you, in fact 99.99% of believers don't. Maybe you should think about that.

In Genesis 1:3 (KJV) it says "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." but God hasn't created the Sun, Moon or any Stars yet. What do you reckon is the correct interpretation then? What is this light, where is this light coming from, why is there light?

Don't say just because God said so, it was magically wished into existence, don't give me that bullshit. Take your appeal to authority with your bible scholars and go blow them out of your asshole!

Oh it's actually very easy to explain that, people that wrote that book 10.000 years ago had no idea about almost anything and clearly made terrible mistakes, can't blame them for their ignorance though.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

The first issue with insects walking on all fours is clearly a translation error, crawling insect being correct. The argument assumes our ancestors were so stupid they couldn't count to six, you can take that and the rest of your appeal to rationalwiki authority and blow it out of your asshole!

beer batter "kosher" grasshopper

God wouldn't let the only proof of his existence to have translation errors.

Creating human from clay and ribs.
Talking snake.
We all are sinners because of a fruit eaten by an innocent uneducated girl.
Punishing pharaoh for having a harden heart which God gave him at the first place.
Dividing ocean.
A bloke survived in the whole digestive system of a sea monster for 3 days.
Woman became pregnant without the good part (I mean without having sex).
Turning water into wine violating basic laws of physics.
Resurrection of a man the god allowed to be killed.

According to the book of Genesis, Chapter 1 Verses 11 to 13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed bearing grasses, plants and trees, and sun was created on the fourth day (verses 14-19). How is it scientifically possible for vegetation to have appeared on earth without the presence of the sun?

We know the earth is far older than 10k years.

This story of the flood, as given in the Bible, contradicts scientific evidence from archaelogical sources which indicate that the eleventh dynasty in Egypt and the third dynasty in Babylonia were in existence without any break in civilisation and in a manner totally unaffected by any major calamity which may have occurred in the 21st century B.C.

I'm bored to find more, there are plenty, bottom line is the bible is garbage overall but it is absolute garbage when it comes to scientific understanding of the world so please refrain from ever using it again as proof for anything.
June 25, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
+1
and LOL to that wiki link. But it was expected from a knucklehead like astargoth.
If you do not want to learn the truth do as a favor and leave this thread.

Of course The Bible is not compatible with monkeyman science aka scientism. 
FYI Scientism is NOT Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 25, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

That is definitely some interesting interpretation of the bible, of course any bible scholar would disagree with you. Even badecker here doesn't believe the earth is flat. We are still waiting for real evidence, though, fake cgi videos don't count.

Genesis 1:4 should be under the first heading I edited it, it's the on-off switch.

There's no evidence that can satisfy somebody willing to make dishonest arguments and support manufactured evidence.

You really haven't given any, one video of a moon with some weird effect. You go from that to claim the moon and other stars and planets are holograms, show me the hologram projector then. Your interpretations of the bible, as I said, are just your imagination, again, no scholar would agree with you, in fact 99.99% of believers don't. Maybe you should think about that.

In Genesis 1:3 (KJV) it says "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." but God hasn't created the Sun, Moon or any Stars yet. What do you reckon is the correct interpretation then? What is this light, where is this light coming from, why is there light?

Don't say just because God said so, it was magically wished into existence, don't give me that bullshit. Take your appeal to authority with your bible scholars and go blow them out of your asshole!

Oh it's actually very easy to explain that, people that wrote that book 10.000 years ago had no idea about almost anything and clearly made terrible mistakes, can't blame them for their ignorance though.

The first issue with insects walking on all fours is clearly a translation error, crawling insect being correct. The argument assumes our ancestors were so stupid they couldn't count to six, you can take that and the rest of your appeal to rationalwiki authority and blow it out of your asshole!

beer batter "kosher" grasshopper
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
June 25, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

June 25, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

legendary
June 25, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Activity: 14
June 25, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
copper member
Activity: 278
June 25, 2018, 01:28:09 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.

love the patchwork , i have a poster somewhere of this  Cheesy Cheesy
June 25, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

legendary
June 25, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Activity: 173
June 25, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
No... The earth is not flat but spherical in nature... We have valley, hills, mountain  rivers, streams
Jump to: