Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 243. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 05, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
The Earth is a ball, obviously rotating around the sun and moon around the earth and planets around the sun. All these things can be observed with telescopes, Consider this, according to the world-spinning world theory spins on its axis 360 ° every 24 hours and makes one revolution around the Sun every 365 days. If we start counting the day at midnight after 180 days the Sun will be high in the sky at midnight.

You start off by stating Earth is a ball as if it's a fact, implying that heavy balls in the sky are the only possible interpretation of the lights being viewed through the telescope. You then go on to mention that it's a just a theory and provide a mathematical argument that seems to disprove the ball theory.

It does in fact seem that the globe has literally ventured into Time Cube™ territory to remain consistent with observation. The globalist party has to claim that the Earth experiences two simultaneous rotations on the same axis at the same time i.e., a 24h rotation vs. the Sun (solar time), and a 23h 56m rotation vs. the Stars (sidereal time).

The following comes to mind when pondering this bizarre claim:

"Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts. Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Also related is cognitive dissonance, in which contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance—thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction.

George Orwell created the word doublethink in his dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (published in 1949); doublethink is part of newspeak. In the novel, its origin within the typical citizen is unclear; while it could be partly a product of Big Brother's formal brainwashing programmes, the novel explicitly shows people learning doublethink and newspeak due to peer pressure and a desire to 'fit in', or gain status within the Party—to be seen as a loyal Party Member. In the novel, for someone to even recognize—let alone mention—any contradiction within the context of the Party line was akin to blasphemy, and could subject that person to disciplinary action and to the instant social disapproval of fellow Party Members." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

The contradiction here if I'm correct in my analysis is, the sidereal day doesn't account for Earth's claimed motion around the Sun i.e. it fails to account for this motion so as to remain consistent with observation, while the solar day does take the motion into account so it can also remain consistent with observation.

With a flat and motionless Earth the lights of the Sun and Stars are projected separately onto the the dome and there's no contradiction.

Reference:

Time Cube™ with it's simultaneous four days & nights would in this case be be an example of quadruplethink. Clearly this is the authors attempt to show the hippocracy of the scientific establishment by espousing a ridiculous theory built using their own flawed logic.

"Time Cube was a personal web page operated by self-proclaimed 'wisest man on earth' Dr. Otis Eugene 'Gene' Ray, founded in 1997. It served as a self-publishing outlet for Ray's theory of everything, called 'Time Cube', which claims that all current sciences are part of a worldwide conspiracy to teach people lies; the theory's ultimate truth (and what the conspirators are said to be covering up) is that each day actually consists of four days. Alongside these statements Ray described himself as a 'godlike being with superior intelligence who has absolute evidence and proof' for his views. Ray claimed that the 'academia' has not taken Time Cube seriously." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube

Considering you can literally see the earth rotating, yeah, it's a fact.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:53:42 AM
how do we know if the air is clean or not?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 05, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
The Earth is a ball, obviously rotating around the sun and moon around the earth and planets around the sun. All these things can be observed with telescopes, Consider this, according to the world-spinning world theory spins on its axis 360 ° every 24 hours and makes one revolution around the Sun every 365 days. If we start counting the day at midnight after 180 days the Sun will be high in the sky at midnight.

You start off by stating Earth is a ball as if it's a fact, implying that heavy balls in the sky are the only possible interpretation of the lights being viewed through the telescope. You then go on to mention that it's a just a theory and provide a mathematical argument that seems to disprove the ball theory.

It does in fact seem that the globe has literally ventured into Time Cube™ territory to remain consistent with observation. The globalist party has to claim that the Earth experiences two simultaneous rotations on the same axis at the same time i.e., a 24h rotation vs. the Sun (solar time), and a 23h 56m rotation vs. the Stars (sidereal time).

The following comes to mind when pondering this bizarre claim:

"Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts. Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Also related is cognitive dissonance, in which contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance—thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction.

George Orwell created the word doublethink in his dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (published in 1949); doublethink is part of newspeak. In the novel, its origin within the typical citizen is unclear; while it could be partly a product of Big Brother's formal brainwashing programmes, the novel explicitly shows people learning doublethink and newspeak due to peer pressure and a desire to 'fit in', or gain status within the Party—to be seen as a loyal Party Member. In the novel, for someone to even recognize—let alone mention—any contradiction within the context of the Party line was akin to blasphemy, and could subject that person to disciplinary action and to the instant social disapproval of fellow Party Members." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

The contradiction here if I'm correct in my analysis is, the sidereal day doesn't account for Earth's claimed motion around the Sun i.e. it fails to account for this motion so as to remain consistent with observation, while the solar day does take the motion into account so it can also remain consistent with observation.

With a flat and motionless Earth the lights of the Sun and Stars are projected separately onto the the dome and there's no contradiction.

Reference:

Time Cube™ with it's simultaneous four days & nights would in this case be be an example of quadruplethink. Clearly this is the authors attempt to show the hippocracy of the scientific establishment by espousing a ridiculous theory built using their own flawed logic.

"Time Cube was a personal web page operated by self-proclaimed 'wisest man on earth' Dr. Otis Eugene 'Gene' Ray, founded in 1997. It served as a self-publishing outlet for Ray's theory of everything, called 'Time Cube', which claims that all current sciences are part of a worldwide conspiracy to teach people lies; the theory's ultimate truth (and what the conspirators are said to be covering up) is that each day actually consists of four days. Alongside these statements Ray described himself as a 'godlike being with superior intelligence who has absolute evidence and proof' for his views. Ray claimed that the 'academia' has not taken Time Cube seriously." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
Earth is not flat it's shape is Like a Orange.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Does it affect one's life directly, if let's say; the earth is either flat, spherical, pear-shaped, hollow or otherwise?
Does one generate more/less income upon ''knowing''? Does the (world)economy change? Does your life end or improve upon ''knowing''? Does the world seize to exist if we were to know for 100% fact that it's something else than spherical? Will everyone stop watching the news, and throw their televisions and phones away if we found out the earth was something else than spherical? Just sharing some thoughts. =)

I'm being defrauded by NASA as they use my tax money to fund their three-ring circus. So yes, knowing will lead to public outcry and hopefully public executions for these fucking liars and tax thieves; more income due to less tax. Knowing who we are, where we are and where we're going also affects ones life directly.

I don't know about throwing out all the TV and phones but the Jews running this shit show will probably get tossed into the oven, for real this time.

Yet you are gullible enough to believe the word written in an old book which is filled with scientific and other simple mistakes (the bible).
Activity: 8
July 03, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
I think earth is not fiat. its just bad teori. you can get more refrence about fiat earth, dont just read one
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:58:46 AM
@af_newbie

Push a large piece of Styrofoam into the ocean, hold it down. You can feel the water pressure pushing it up!

Now get a water pressure meter and take a reading below the piece of submerged Styrofoam and measure the pressure. Do you see how obscene this logic and argument is trying to disprove my claim? I claim displaced air is pushing objects down and you tell me go take an air pressure reading above the object to prove it. Well it's the same deal as with trying to measure the pressure pushing the submerged Styrofoam up by putting a pressure meter below it; it doesn't work that way.

You literally have no argument.

The years of methuselah were 969........ that's how long it takes to master it All (everything) starting as a child in a sand pit with a stick.
legendary
July 03, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
Does it affect one's life directly, if let's say; the earth is either flat, spherical, pear-shaped, hollow or otherwise?
Does one generate more/less income upon ''knowing''? Does the (world)economy change? Does your life end or improve upon ''knowing''? Does the world seize to exist if we were to know for 100% fact that it's something else than spherical? Will everyone stop watching the news, and throw their televisions and phones away if we found out the earth was something else than spherical? Just sharing some thoughts. =)

I'm being defrauded by NASA as they use my tax money to fund their three-ring circus. So yes, knowing will lead to public outcry and hopefully public executions for these fucking liars and tax thieves; more income due to less tax. Knowing who we are, where we are and where we're going also affects ones life directly.

I don't know about throwing out all the TV and phones but the Jews running this shit show will probably get tossed into the oven, for real this time.
Activity: 31
July 03, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
July 03, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

Dude, exemplar is a huge troll, look at his pictures, clearly trolling. I have him on ignore, please don't quote his shit, it's annoying and you are falling for his baits.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 03, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

July 03, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Just saying but you didn't answer to my last post, it's a bit dishonest to ignore arguments when you know you are losing. Badecker also does it, have you photographed the dome yet?

Why bother quoiting my post if you're not responding to it?  You should just fuck off, I didn't respond because you just copy & paste some shit from some trashy site.

We were discussing whether or not the Bible says the Sun is projected then you start quoting irrelevant shit from some atheist website setup to disprove the Bible, then you accuse me of not responding because I'm losing an argument? Go fuck yourself.

According to the book of Genesis, Chapter 1 Verses 11 to 13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed bearing grasses, plants and trees, and sun was created on the fourth day (verses 14-19). How is it scientifically possible for vegetation to have appeared on earth without the presence of the sun?

See, you're just a fucking cocksucker derailing the discussion. How is this fucking relevant to whether the Sun is being projected or not, you've switched the discussion from this to, the Bible is bullshit because it says there was light that grew plants before the Sun was created? Yes there was a light source that was eventually used to project the Sun.

You accuse me of being dishonest when it's you that's twisting the discussion? What you're doing here is not the actions of somebody winning an argument.

How is it relevant, you ask? If they have everything wrong in the bible, is it insane to assume that the ''projected sun'' is also wrong? Furthermore because god is the one that supposedly created and did that, this also disproves his existence unless he doesn't follow the laws of physics and just creates magic.
legendary
July 02, 2018, 09:57:54 PM
Just saying but you didn't answer to my last post, it's a bit dishonest to ignore arguments when you know you are losing. Badecker also does it, have you photographed the dome yet?

Why bother quoiting my post if you're not responding to it?  You should just fuck off, I didn't respond because you just copy & paste some shit from some trashy site.

We were discussing whether or not the Bible says the Sun is projected then you start quoting irrelevant shit from some atheist website setup to disprove the Bible, then you accuse me of not responding because I'm losing an argument? Go fuck yourself.

According to the book of Genesis, Chapter 1 Verses 11 to 13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed bearing grasses, plants and trees, and sun was created on the fourth day (verses 14-19). How is it scientifically possible for vegetation to have appeared on earth without the presence of the sun?

See, you're just a fucking cocksucker derailing the discussion. How is this fucking relevant to whether the Sun is being projected or not, you've switched the discussion from this to, the Bible is bullshit because it says there was light that grew plants before the Sun was created? Yes there was a light source that was eventually used to project the Sun.

You accuse me of being dishonest when it's you that's twisting the discussion? What you're doing here is not the actions of somebody winning an argument.
July 02, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
Of course Earth is flat. How can you say otherwise?

Only the Sun and Mo_On revolves around the Earth.
No i think your face is flat cause i never see it, sent me some photo, idiot.
Astronot already confirm it earth is round/Globes

I hate to be the one to tell you but NASA is a traveling circus.

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
July 02, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so.

I doubt a society would ever build a Dyson Sphere - they would instead go for a Dyson SwarmSmiley

Think of the Swarm as a Sphere 2.0.

"Dyson Strings won't work because when they bump into each other, they'll form knots ... But, if we deployed Dyson Sheets washed with the perfect amount of Bounty so not to be too soft or too hard ..."
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 02, 2018, 01:01:18 AM
It would be cool if the Earth really were hollow with a sun of its own, like a Dyson sphere, but it ain't so.

I doubt a society would ever build a Dyson Sphere - they would instead go for a Dyson SwarmSmiley

Think of the Swarm as a Sphere 2.0.
Activity: 16
July 01, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
well you can fly to space and see for yourself in like 10-20 years from now
legendary
June 28, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

I hate to be the one to tell you but NASA is a traveling circus.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Jump to: