Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 242. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
if the earth is flat then I want to know where is the location and the end of the earth
Activity: 41
July 07, 2018, 07:49:49 PM
Austria is the best 🎉
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 07, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Research Flat Earth and you will discover that spinning ball earth is a lie. Learn true cosmology from the Bible

Earth is flat and motionless plane realm covered by the firmament-dome exactly as described in The Bible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcU1SmvSz9s

Activity: 47
July 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
U can travel to d extremes of the earth

Go to space and confirm.

But we already know that the earth is spherical
Activity: 32
July 05, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
what will happen in earth in the next 3000 years?
Activity: 38
July 05, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
Australia
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

Dude, exemplar is a huge troll, look at his pictures, clearly trolling. I have him on ignore, please don't quote his shit, it's annoying and you are falling for his baits.

Please ignore this idiot astargoth and continue with your research.

Check this stuff - Operation Fish Bowl PROVES Dome Firmament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KweP-VMKsP8&t=142s

Dat geloof je toch allemaal niet? Kom op.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
July 05, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Of course, of course... Tongue... very soon in your imagination.

No one can go above the firmament-dome to "space". And btw there is no such thing as "outer space".

What was it that NASA call DOMINIC lately which aims to break the dome?

I have been watching the youtube videos about this stuff and seem like my veiws aren't the same anymore. Dubay seem to have influenced me already lol.
The arctic had been guarded heavily after admiral byrd saw there are more lands that had never been discovered.

Dude, exemplar is a huge troll, look at his pictures, clearly trolling. I have him on ignore, please don't quote his shit, it's annoying and you are falling for his baits.

Please ignore this idiot astargoth and continue with your research.

Check this stuff - Operation Fish Bowl PROVES Dome Firmament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KweP-VMKsP8&t=142s

Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
I really don't understand how anyone can  still think that Earth is flat. I mean, not only that those people don't understand PHYSICS, GEOGRAPHY AND MATH ,they also underestimate all people who are studying that for their whole life.   All these minds like Stephen Hawking ,Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla and much more didn't realize it , BUT SOMEONE with 0 knowledge comes and says that the Earth is flat and gives some randomly facts which are not only unproved, also they are stupid because everything is already proven. We can argue about this until tomorrow but for every stupid "prove" on internet I can find reasonable explanation. But it's democracy,everyone has the right to spread stupidity.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 05, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Ignore him, that guy literally only posts random youtube videos, I don't know how is he not banned yet.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Flat earthers only have talk.
Ball earthers only have fake photo's and video's. Always using those fisheye lenses.

But I still believe the earth is a sphere because it seems much more logical.

Can you expand on that? Why is it more logical, any examples?

The flat earth's sun is much smaller compared to the spherical earth's sun. Would it be logical for such a small sun to emit so much energy? My answer would be no.

The outer part of the plane (south) would be too large. You can see this by the squares of some flat earth maps, look it up. Each square represents the same amount of distance.

According to flath earthers everything falls down because of mass, they deny the existence of gravity. That's not logical to me.

Flat earthers say many weird things like the moon creates it's own light. But everytime when I see the moonlight it's the sun who's shining it's light on the moon. It's never from an other direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFqov8a9iL4&t=85s
July 05, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
Ball earthers only have fake photo's and video's. Always using those fisheye lenses.

The flat earth's sun is much smaller compared to the spherical earth's sun. Would it be logical for such a small sun to emit so much energy? My answer would be no.

The outer part of the plane (south) would be too large. You can see this by the squares of some flat earth maps, look it up. Each square represents the same amount of distance.

According to flath earthers everything falls down because of mass, they deny the existence of gravity. That's not logical to me.

Flat earthers say many weird things like the moon creates it's own light. But everytime when I see the moonlight it's the sun who's shining it's light on the moon. It's never from an other direction.

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
July 05, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

You are asleep in the poppy fields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aRY03RtwHQ
July 05, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
Besides,all the backyard BBQ professionals know that sundogs are hot dogs cooked on a solar cooker. Grin
Activity: 14
July 05, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
so interesting and endless discussing about flat earth and what is the secret behind our earth, I also agree on flat earth and all the secrets behind it if indeed it is true life behind ice hollows then the world is still too young for doom and still many who do not we know about this earth
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 05, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
A beautiful lunar eclipse, from our flat Earth.

Eclipses are also holographic projections Cheesy
Activity: 30
July 05, 2018, 07:40:21 AM
Of-course earth is flat LOL Grin
Jump to: