Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 260. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
May 19, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Yeah, nice argument, every window and camera is always distorted, rofl.

Show me a flat airplane passenger window. Show me a wide angle lens that doesn't cause barrel distortion.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
May 19, 2018, 02:02:51 PM
You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.
Common sense, you forgot that in the basement when you mother let you out.
Common sense, ah when then moon moves the ocean to cause tides but cant stop rain or move clouds which are closer.
Try Mathematics it does wonders at times.

To you know the difference of round and sphere?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 19, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Yeah, nice argument, every window and camera is always distorted, rofl.
legendary
May 19, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
May 19, 2018, 01:10:45 PM
^^^ The same reason  an electrical engineer does; because he describes mathematically how electromagnetism works. While the version of Maxwell's equations engineers use today are heavily modified by Jews (H. A. Lorentz directed by J. P. Morgan) to hide the aether and use a different form of calculus they're still based on his original work. Uncensored versions of Maxwell's treatise can be found on the net and in various university libraries.

How do you know he is not part of another conspiracy? You don't trust 99.99% of the scientists and experts who say the earth is round so how do you pick your sources exactly?

1. The Earth is round, it's a flat circle.

2. Science isn't about trust, Maxwell's work stands on its own and is based on derivation of physical phenomenon that can be tested.

3. If a (((scientist))) tells you the Earth is a spinning globe and we're stuck to its surface by a force that can't be proven (gravity), gives evidence for curvature where you have to make a huge assumption (Eratosthenes) and shows you experimental proof we're in motion that has other more reasonable explanations (Foucault), that's not science.

2. Einstein work stands on its own too.

3. When there are millions of pictures, thousands of videos and livestreams of earth from space and you claim they are all fake, that's not science, that's just a bullshit claim.
legendary
May 19, 2018, 11:00:43 AM
^^^ The same reason  an electrical engineer does; because he describes mathematically how electromagnetism works. While the version of Maxwell's equations engineers use today are heavily modified by Jews (H. A. Lorentz directed by J. P. Morgan) to hide the aether and use a different form of calculus they're still based on his original work. Uncensored versions of Maxwell's treatise can be found on the net and in various university libraries.

How do you know he is not part of another conspiracy? You don't trust 99.99% of the scientists and experts who say the earth is round so how do you pick your sources exactly?

1. The Earth is round, it's a flat circle.

2. Science isn't about trust, Maxwell's work stands on its own and is based on derivation of physical phenomenon that can be tested.

3. If a (((scientist))) tells you the Earth is a spinning globe and we're stuck to its surface by a force that can't be proven (gravity), gives evidence for curvature where you have to make a huge assumption (Eratosthenes) and shows you experimental proof we're in motion that has other more reasonable explanations (Foucault), that's not science.
legendary
May 19, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
There is a lot of hypotheses that the earth is flat, but in reality, the Earth has a sphere when viewed from satellites, many want to go out to space to see the earth.

Outer space is a hoax.
Activity: 83
May 19, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
There is a lot of hypotheses that the earth is flat, but in reality, the Earth has a sphere when viewed from satellites, many want to go out to space to see the earth.
May 19, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

legendary
May 19, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
That's a pretty good idea for ancient scientists, who thought that the earth was a plane until the time when technology came out they developed artificial satellites.

Satellites are a hoax, there's nothing but high altitude balloons and planes circling above our heads.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 08:52:33 AM
That's a pretty good idea for ancient scientists, who thought that the earth was a plane until the time when technology came out they developed artificial satellites.
legendary
May 19, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
May 19, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
^^^ *sigh*

The dome is electrically polarized, it charges the ground (-) via induction and the displacement current flowing through the atmosphere results in Earth's magnetic field being produced. The electric field also acts on the atmosphere to create the ionosphere and an asymmetric field reaching to the ground resulting in the downward acceleration of objects more dense than the displaced atmosphere.

The domes immense electric field (+) also prevents anything from getting close to the Antarctic dome wall. At the North pole the induced magnetic field is so strong it ripped the nails out of the early explorers ships who got too close.

There's more regarding the North pole and the projection of the Sun, Moon, stars and planets onto the domes mirrored surface such as the aether drift that drives the sidereal rotation of these celestial objects. This drift can be measured and is frequently used by globalist shills to claim the Earth is in motion.

I hope this helps clear up some of the disinformation posted in the info-graphic above; the shills will do anything to discredit the dome. The controlled opposition shills are the worst and do the most damage hence The Flat Earth Society's existence.

In the example above (((they))) put the intense magnetic field in Antarctica in-place of the dome inverting the ture nature of things (Satan loves to invert things) now they're free to claim there's no dome and an edge with a vacuum "outer space" thereby removing a creator (required for a dome).

Where did you find that information about the Dome's magnetic fields...I read about that theory but hear that the first time.

The dome is electrically polarized (most likely when the oxide layer was formed), the magnetic field (the same field a magnetic compass reads) is created by the flow of aether from from the diploes on the domes surface in the form of electric holes that form a displacement current that flows to the ground; essentially a giant charging capacitor. The aether twists as it flows forming solenoidal tubes or lines and this swirling motion creates a magnetic field perpendicular the flow. This can be notated as B=curl(A) where B is the magnetic field and A is the magnetic vector potential (aether surrounding the current flow).

I found most of this information in Maxwell's treatise on E&M (uncensored version recommend). The Earth's electric field is common knowledge, Feynman speaks of it in his lectures however I don't recall the names the scientists who performed the balloon experiments that first documented this. Evidence of the dome can be seen in rainbows as the domes reflective oxide surface is a requirement for their production.

Why do you trust ''Maxwell's treatise on E&M''??
legendary
May 19, 2018, 04:39:39 AM
^^^ *sigh*

The dome is electrically polarized, it charges the ground (-) via induction and the displacement current flowing through the atmosphere results in Earth's magnetic field being produced. The electric field also acts on the atmosphere to create the ionosphere and an asymmetric field reaching to the ground resulting in the downward acceleration of objects more dense than the displaced atmosphere.

The domes immense electric field (+) also prevents anything from getting close to the Antarctic dome wall. At the North pole the induced magnetic field is so strong it ripped the nails out of the early explorers ships who got too close.

There's more regarding the North pole and the projection of the Sun, Moon, stars and planets onto the domes mirrored surface such as the aether drift that drives the sidereal rotation of these celestial objects. This drift can be measured and is frequently used by globalist shills to claim the Earth is in motion.

I hope this helps clear up some of the disinformation posted in the info-graphic above; the shills will do anything to discredit the dome. The controlled opposition shills are the worst and do the most damage hence The Flat Earth Society's existence.

In the example above (((they))) put the intense magnetic field in Antarctica in-place of the dome inverting the ture nature of things (Satan loves to invert things) now they're free to claim there's no dome and an edge with a vacuum "outer space" thereby removing a creator (required for a dome).

Where did you find that information about the Dome's magnetic fields...I read about that theory but hear that the first time.

The dome is electrically polarized (most likely when the oxide layer was formed), the magnetic field (the same field a magnetic compass reads) is created by the flow of aether from from the diploes on the domes surface in the form of electric holes that form a displacement current that flows to the ground; essentially a giant charging capacitor. The aether twists as it flows forming solenoidal tubes or lines and this swirling motion creates a magnetic field perpendicular the flow. This can be notated as B=curl(A) where B is the magnetic field and A is the magnetic vector potential (aether surrounding the current flow).

I found most of this information in Maxwell's treatise on E&M (uncensored version recommend). The Earth's electric field is common knowledge, Feynman speaks of it in his lectures however I don't recall the names the scientists who performed the balloon experiments that first documented this. Evidence of the dome can be seen in rainbows as the domes reflective oxide surface is a requirement for their production.

This setup with the dome and earth forming an asymmetrical capacitor with an intense magnetic field at the north pole most likely powers the projectors that holographically project the Sun, Moon and stars off of the domes mirrored surface. I suspect the projectors or at least their lenes are mostly carbon/diamond and are diamagnetically levitated above the north pole. However without enough information about what goes on at the north pole I can only speculate on how the holographic projectors work.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
May 18, 2018, 10:36:40 PM
^^^ *sigh*

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
May 18, 2018, 06:56:11 PM
Recently i've watch video documentaries with their theories that earth is flat and i'm kind of convinced with it. Am I fooled with my entire life knowing that earth is a sphere?

Like Star Trek? That’s real.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 06:52:23 PM
Recently i've watch video documentaries with their theories that earth is flat and i'm kind of convinced with it. Am I fooled with my entire life knowing that earth is a sphere?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 18, 2018, 06:23:28 AM
Flat earth heehe your so funny. The shape of earth is sphere.

Earth is a geoid as far as Science is concerned.

Have a productive day
Activity: 96
May 17, 2018, 11:06:42 PM
Flat earth heehe your so funny. The shape of earth is sphere.
Jump to: