Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 259. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
June 01, 2018, 11:11:10 AM
The most obvious proof that the Earth is round is a lunar eclipse. The shape of the shadow from the Earth, which falls on the moon during eclipses, is completely round.
That's why the moon becomes a crescent moon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
June 01, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
@af_newbie

I think the first thing we need to do is establish that the Earth indeed has an electric field that measures 100 Volts per meter and extends out perpendicular to the ground.

The globalists don't deny this field exists but nor do they ever bring it up with rare exceptions like Feynman and his lectures that only a few physics enthusiasts attend. The globalist explanation for this field is induction from the Sun (in Feynman's case he claims thunderstorms) and that the charge spreads out to cover the entire surface. Unfortunately for the globalists these theories fail when one looks at the magnetic fields that would be produced by the current flows, the compass needle would be going nuts.

On a flat Earth with an electrically polarized dome with the dome surface being the positive (+) plate and the ground the negative (-) plate creating a giant capacitor the Earth's electric field is easily and neatly explained.

Now the thing you need to understand regarding density and why the denser an object is, the heavier it gets is the electric field line density at the surface of an object is greater with objects that are more dense; more particles require more lines to "feed" them thus the net force which acts via these lines is greater on the denser objects. Air pressure, the force it exerts on an object is via the electric field lines; electromagnetism is fluid dynamics with the primary fluid being an aether that itself is best described as being a gaseous crystal.

Now the reason the air an object has displaced is pushing that object in any particular direction is the electric field (between the dome and the ground) is creating an asymmetry in the lines on the objects surface; the pressure is not uniform.

Few issues/questions with your description:

1. Electric Field intensity observed in nature varies based on the atmospheric conditions such as fog, lightning or after sunrise.  It can vary widely from 20 V/m to 1200+ V/m at the Earth surface. This would impact the "weight" of objects in your model.  In nature we observe that the weight of the objects does not vary due to the atmospheric conditions.

2. Not sure what you mean by "more particles require more lines to feed them", electric field flux would be constant for a given object surface provided the electric field intensity is uniform and does not fluctuate due to the atmospheric conditions, I'm not sure how you think it relates to the weight of the object.

3. What do you mean by the pressure is not uniform?  It is measurable, is it not?  Wouldn't the air pressure be the same around a wood block and a gold brick placed next to each other?

1. Perhaps small variations might be measured but for the most part the force on an object is based on the ratio of displaced atmosphere to the density of the material displacing it.

2. All particles have field lines irrespective of any externally generated fields. More field lines means more net force, each additional line gives a little more for the atmosphere to push on.

3. The atmosphere is pushing on objects, the force is at the interface between the object and the atmosphere, however since the force acts via the field lines it's transmitted to each individual particle via the line. Taking a pressure reading of the atmosphere surrounding an object can't say anything about the displacement the object causes. You're just wasting my time until you can understand this. An anology would be connecting a voltmeter to one pole of a battery and expecting to get a reading with an open circuit.

Look at how a helium balloon is pushed up, understand how air pressure is acting on it. For dense objects it's the same only the push is in the opposite direction.

There's a saying that in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king. Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall and I can't explain any more than I already have as my understanding is not complete. My ability to accurately articulate something i don't fully understand myself to a retarded child is limited.

1. The electric field intensity can be 10+ times larger or 5 times smaller, if you think your "air pressure gradient" is due to the electric field flux going though the object's surface, objects should be weighing 10 times more during lightning and 5 times less during sunrise.  You are in denial of your own theory.

2. Neutrally charged particles do not generate electric field, the electric field in your model is generated by positively charged dome and negatively charged Earth.  The density would have no effect on the outside electric field coming to the object surface.  

3. Even if you assume that your "air pressure gradient" exist and is affected by the atmospheric electric field, by measuring the air pressure around the object you would be measuring the scalar value of that "air pressure vector".

You are in complete denial of observable reality and your own dome theory.

You deny that atmospheric conditions have significant, measurable effect on the atmospheric electric field.
You deny that air pressure is the same around objects of different densities.
You deny that the atmospheric electric field measured around objects with different densities stays the same.

On top of that, you claim that the arrangement of atoms in the object generates electric field outside of the object.

There is no need to discuss this further.  It is obvious to me that you are suffer from cognitive dissonance.

BTW, we have a name for your dome, it is called ionosphere.   You have twisted what is observed by adding the concept that object density is increasing electric field intensity by some unknown force and that air pressure is acting in the direction of the atmospheric electric field.

I have shown you where your model breaks.  Take it or stay in the dark.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 01, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
@af_newbie

I think the first thing we need to do is establish that the Earth indeed has an electric field that measures 100 Volts per meter and extends out perpendicular to the ground.

The globalists don't deny this field exists but nor do they ever bring it up with rare exceptions like Feynman and his lectures that only a few physics enthusiasts attend. The globalist explanation for this field is induction from the Sun (in Feynman's case he claims thunderstorms) and that the charge spreads out to cover the entire surface. Unfortunately for the globalists these theories fail when one looks at the magnetic fields that would be produced by the current flows, the compass needle would be going nuts.

On a flat Earth with an electrically polarized dome with the dome surface being the positive (+) plate and the ground the negative (-) plate creating a giant capacitor the Earth's electric field is easily and neatly explained.

Now the thing you need to understand regarding density and why the denser an object is, the heavier it gets is the electric field line density at the surface of an object is greater with objects that are more dense; more particles require more lines to "feed" them thus the net force which acts via these lines is greater on the denser objects. Air pressure, the force it exerts on an object is via the electric field lines; electromagnetism is fluid dynamics with the primary fluid being an aether that itself is best described as being a gaseous crystal.

Now the reason the air an object has displaced is pushing that object in any particular direction is the electric field (between the dome and the ground) is creating an asymmetry in the lines on the objects surface; the pressure is not uniform.

Few issues/questions with your description:

1. Electric Field intensity observed in nature varies based on the atmospheric conditions such as fog, lightning or after sunrise.  It can vary widely from 20 V/m to 1200+ V/m at the Earth surface. This would impact the "weight" of objects in your model.  In nature we observe that the weight of the objects does not vary due to the atmospheric conditions.

2. Not sure what you mean by "more particles require more lines to feed them", electric field flux would be constant for a given object surface provided the electric field intensity is uniform and does not fluctuate due to the atmospheric conditions, I'm not sure how you think it relates to the weight of the object.

3. What do you mean by the pressure is not uniform?  It is measurable, is it not?  Wouldn't the air pressure be the same around a wood block and a gold brick placed next to each other?

1. Perhaps small variations might be measured but for the most part the force on an object is based on the ratio of displaced atmosphere to the density of the material displacing it.

2. All particles have field lines irrespective of any externally generated fields. More field lines means more net force, each additional line gives a little more for the atmosphere to push on.

3. The atmosphere is pushing on objects, the force is at the interface between the object and the atmosphere, however since the force acts via the field lines it's transmitted to each individual particle via the line. Taking a pressure reading of the atmosphere surrounding an object can't say anything about the displacement the object causes. You're just wasting my time until you can understand this. An anology would be connecting a voltmeter to one pole of a battery and expecting to get a reading with an open circuit.

Look at how a helium balloon is pushed up, understand how air pressure is acting on it. For dense objects it's the same only the push is in the opposite direction.

There's a saying that in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king. Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall and I can't explain any more than I already have as my understanding is not complete. My ability to accurately articulate something i don't fully understand myself to a retarded child is limited.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 01, 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Why more dense objects weigh more than the less dense objects of the same size? Both objects are on the ground, next to each other.
What forces are at work?

If you truly wanna know that secret, you'll have to come to the dark side..

Okay, I visited The Dark Side - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQ-6IAS1cc - Now what?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:28:56 PM
By the perspective of us here standing on the big surface we'll seeing the flat earth but we cannot tell the shape of the surface.
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
Why more dense objects weigh more than the less dense objects of the same size? Both objects are on the ground, next to each other.
What forces are at work?

If you truly wanna know that secret, you'll have to come to the dark side..
legendary
May 31, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
@af_newbie

legendary
May 31, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
So we've got sombody (af_newbie) who claims to be an engineer yet doesn't understand vectors or the concept of polarization nor can he conceive that air pressure pushes a helium balloon up. Yet this master of electrical forces wants you to believe the unproven theory of gravity is an undisputable fact.

Is he a member of the tribe of liars who wage war on God or is he just a child confused by their lies?

Let's stick to the ground shall we.  You said that electric field lines go straight down to push objects to the ground, right?  They would have point straight down in your model otherwise a 200 lbs person in Argentina and would weigh more when he traveled to Canada.

Why there are more electric field lines going through more dense objects than through less dense ones?  Gold vs steel, red oak vs pine blocks.

What happens when the objects move to other places does the electric field strength moves with the object?

Your car weighs the same as you drive it, so the electric field strength would have to follow it to keep the pinning down force (weight) the same, no?

Does this make sense to you?  What causes the electric field to be non-uniform, constantly changing as people move around objects on the ground.  The charges on the dome and the ground would have to be constantly adjusted to maintain the pinning down forces different for different  objects everywhere on the disk, all in real-time.  Who would be doing the adjustments?  God?

Why a negatively charged object (A) placed on the ground (that you said is negatively charged) does not weigh less than the object (A) that is discharged, electrically neutral?

Use the force Luke!

That or read Maxwell's treatise on E&M then get back to me with your questions.
legendary
May 31, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
[X-POST: Why do Atheists hate Religion ?]

So we've got sombody (af_newbie) who claims to be an engineer yet doesn't understand vectors or the concept of polarization nor can he conceive that air pressure pushes a helium balloon up. Yet this master of electrical forces wants you to believe the unproven theory of gravity is an undisputable fact.

Is he a member of the tribe of liars who wage war on God or is he just a child confused by their lies?

Let's stick to the ground shall we.  You said that electric field lines go straight down to push objects to the ground, right?  They would have point straight down in your model otherwise a 200 lbs person in Argentina and would weigh more when he traveled to Canada.

Why there are more electric field lines going through more dense objects than through lighter ones?  Gold vs steel, red oak vs pine blocks.

What happens when the objects move to other places does the electric field moves with the object?

Your car weighs the same as you drive it, so electric field would have to follow it to keep the pinning down force (weight) the same, no?

Does this make sense to you?  What causes the electric field to be non-uniform, constantly changing as people move around objects on the ground.  The charges on the dome and the ground would have to be constantly adjusted to maintain the pinning down forces the same everywhere on the disk, all in real-time.  Who would be doing the adjustments?  God?

Why a negatively charged object placed on the ground (that you said is negatively charged) does not weigh less?

PS. Moved this discussion to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.11500

You keep strawmaning my statements i.e. I stated the displaced atmosphere pushes objects down and the electric field dictates the magnitude (density of field lines) and direction (orientation of field lines).

My point being the foundations of atheism are based on questionable science i.e. the unproven theory of gravity being one tenant and that religion isn't involved in a science vs. religion debate, but is a group of criminals conspiring to suppress any group that openly promotes any kind of morality. Atheism is pseudo-theism and falls apart under scrutiny.

This discussion is getting off-topic so before our mod de jure births a live cow, I'll do my best to answer any questions about why helium balloons are pushed up or bars of gold are pushed down in the off-topic/Flat Earth thread. The physics involved most definitely requires a flat & motionless Earth with an electrified dome.

legendary
May 20, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
We see with the naked eye that the earth is a plane but (((science))) demonstrates claims that the earth is a giant globe.

FTFY.

I don't know if the earth is flat or round im just a human you know what i mean

I doubt your claim, prove it by solving a captcha for us!

Many people think that the earth is flat and it is also making me vague about the world to be alive, but I know that the earth has a sphere.

How do you know earth has a sphere and where is it hidden?

Yes, many years ago the earth was flat and was recognized by many scientists but in the advanced years and developed advanced machines that were different.

Activity: 102
May 20, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Yes, many years ago the earth was flat and was recognized by many scientists but in the advanced years and developed advanced machines that were different.
Activity: 133
May 20, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Many people think that the earth is flat and it is also making me vague about the world to be alive, but I know that the earth has a sphere.
Activity: 15
May 20, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
I don't know if the earth is flat or round im just a human you know what i mean
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 20, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
If they, as flat-earthers, ignore all the space evidence indicating that the earth is round, countless experiments that can be done alone at home, or even photographs taken from space, there is still a major disadvantage in their argument which needs to be explained. Basically, if the earth is flat, why is not there any news on the internet that preaches about the deaths of those who fall from the edge of the earth?

The news people have been warned by the powers that be to NOT broadcast any news of people falling off the edge of the Earth, hence why we haven't heard of such being the case. The news is more than welcome to air seals being clubbed at the Earth's edge.
Activity: 112
May 20, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Maybe some of these FE believers are AI bots like "Google Duplex" gone rogue, like "Tay" did:

"Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist asshole in less than a day"

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

"It took less than 24 hours for Twitter to corrupt an innocent AI chatbot. Yesterday, Microsoft unveiled Tay — a Twitter bot that the company described as an experiment in "conversational understanding." The more you chat with Tay, said Microsoft, the smarter it gets, learning to engage people through "casual and playful conversation.""

Seems like it doesn't take much to push them over the edge (pardon the pun)...

Hahaha dude, I didn't know about this Tay=bot thing.  Grin Grin
You made my day.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 20, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Yeah, nice argument, every window and camera is always distorted, rofl.

Show me a flat airplane passenger window. Show me a wide angle lens that doesn't cause barrel distortion.

I can show you pictures and videos of earth from space. You claim:

1. A giant mirrored dome above our heads. No pictures/videos of it

2. No pictures/videos of the flat earth

3. No pictures/videos of the holographic device that projects all the projections you claim are there. I assume a projection has a device somewhere that projects it
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
May 19, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Maybe some of these FE believers are AI bots like "Google Duplex" gone rogue, like "Tay" did:

"Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist asshole in less than a day"

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

"It took less than 24 hours for Twitter to corrupt an innocent AI chatbot. Yesterday, Microsoft unveiled Tay — a Twitter bot that the company described as an experiment in "conversational understanding." The more you chat with Tay, said Microsoft, the smarter it gets, learning to engage people through "casual and playful conversation.""

Seems like it doesn't take much to push them over the edge (pardon the pun)...
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 09:24:05 PM
If they, as flat-earthers, ignore all the space evidence indicating that the earth is round, countless experiments that can be done alone at home, or even photographs taken from space, there is still a major disadvantage in their argument which needs to be explained. Basically, if the earth is flat, why is not there any news on the internet that preaches about the deaths of those who fall from the edge of the earth?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
May 19, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
This disproves all of the FE dome idea.

Kepler's House in Linz

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1805/hofgasse7_1024.jpg

... He showed that planets move in ellipses around the Sun (Kepler's First Law), that planets move proportionally faster in their orbits when they are nearer the Sun (Kepler's Second Law), and that more distant planets take proportionally longer to orbit the Sun (Kepler's Third Law).

Don't listen or read deceiving posts of jesuit sellout badecker.

https://i.imgur.com/DL9IXo3.jpg

Instead of, learn how jeuits through history worked on erasing God's Flat Earth and The Firmament of His Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbyJDou4qQ

Flat earth people are greatly mistaken when they think that the Bible is talking about flat earth. In fact, the idea of the Bible isn't to talk about the shape of the earth at all, even in the few passages that indirectly say that it is a globe.

Biblical Proofs Of The Globe Earth

This website exposes the flat earth deception and proves that the earth is globe shaped.

This page lists the common verses that flat-earthers cite to supposedly prove the flat earth, but which are taken out of context or take too literally.

Note: Flat earthers cite that the enemy is covering up the flat earth theory, to hide the Creator.

Read more at http://flatearthdeception.com/.

Cool

That bogus website holds no proof for ball earth and there are exactly ZERO proofs for the spinning ball earth in Word of God.
The Bible clearly states that earth is fixed, immovable flat plane, covered with a firmament-dome.

http://www.flatearthdoctrine.com/3-unwise-men-flat-earth-from-the-devil/

Don't be unwise like these three men and badecker, research Flat Earth.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 19, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Yeah, nice argument, every window and camera is always distorted, rofl.

Show me a flat airplane passenger window. Show me a wide angle lens that doesn't cause barrel distortion.

Just gave you a +1 sM for no fuckin reason at all, bud.
Jump to: