Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 258. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
Lol the earth is round, but for the big radius the curve slate seems flat.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
June 03, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
Looks like the Flatearth is taking hold in the WO thread LoL, there's no stopping it
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 03, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
^^^ You claim no aether and no "real" field lines à la special relativity and I provide documented and witnessed empirical proof à la Dufour & Prunier that special relativity is not consistent with experimental evidence à la The Sagnac Effect.

It's an organized madness.

How is it not consistent with the sagnac experiment exactly? https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/184734/why-doesn-t-the-sagnac-effect-disprove-relativity

You also never answered this: ''PS. Did you figure out why you are not 10 times heavier during lightning or 5 times lighter during sunrise?  The fact that the atmospheric electric field changes based on the atmospheric conditions should be enough proof for you to invalidate your own theory.''

1. The argument was that due to a rotating system the Sagnac effect couldn't be applied to Special Relativity and that the results were therefore inconclusive. However Dufour & Prunier's replication of Sagnac's experiment took the SR linear framework into account and the measurements taken were not consistent with its predictions.

2. That's because the question is posing a strawman argument, I believe I lodged a complaint about strawmaning my arguments in the other thread and firmly reinstated that it's pressure from the atmosphere pushing you down; sunrise doesn't effect the amount of air on top of your head. The electric field between the dome and the ground is the reason why the direction you're pushed is up or down depending on density relative to the atmosphere and the pressure is not evenly distributed.

To make an analogy here, if I push on a rotating gyroscope vs. a non-rotating gyroscope they will respond very differently; one gyroscope is polarized while one is not. The atmosphere in comparison is polarized by the dome's electric field and that causes how it responds to being displaced to change in a similar manner.

2. Isn't the dome at the edges closer to you from a side than the top or equally further away? Considering it's a dome, the center would be the furthest and close to the edges the closest, is there a difference in how you are pushed down if you are at the center of the earth than if you are close to an edge?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 03, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
^^^ You claim no aether and no "real" field lines à la special relativity and I provide documented and witnessed empirical proof à la Dufour & Prunier that special relativity is not consistent with experimental evidence à la The Sagnac Effect.

How is it not consistent with the sagnac experiment exactly? https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/184734/why-doesn-t-the-sagnac-effect-disprove-relativity

You also never answered this: ''PS. Did you figure out why you are not 10 times heavier during lightning or 5 times lighter during sunrise?  The fact that the atmospheric electric field changes based on the atmospheric conditions should be enough proof for you to invalidate your own theory.''

1. The argument was that due to a rotating system the Sagnac effect couldn't be applied to Special Relativity and that the results were therefore inconclusive. However Dufour & Prunier's replication of Sagnac's experiment took the SR linear framework into account and the measurements taken were not consistent with its predictions.

2. That's because the question is posing a strawman argument, I believe I lodged a complaint about strawmaning my arguments in the other thread and firmly reinstated that it's pressure from the atmosphere pushing you down; sunrise doesn't effect the amount of air on top of your head. The electric field between the dome and the ground is the reason why the direction you're pushed is up or down depending on density relative to the atmosphere and the pressure is not evenly distributed.

To make an analogy here, if I push on a rotating gyroscope vs. a non-rotating gyroscope they will respond very differently; one gyroscope is polarized while one is not. The atmosphere in comparison is polarized by the dome's electric field and that causes how it responds to being displaced to change in a similar manner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 02, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
FWIW: This thread was read 1,017,763 times and counting.

"Everything's goin' exactly as planned as long as POTUS doesn't tweet what's in stored."
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 02, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

You also never answered this: ''PS. Did you figure out why you are not 10 times heavier during lightning or 5 times lighter during sunrise?  The fact that the atmospheric electric field changes based on the atmospheric conditions should be enough proof for you to invalidate your own theory.''
legendary
June 02, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

legendary
June 02, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
@af_newbie

I'll mix and mach my theoretical framework as I please so long as it's descriptive of what going on. QM is already a Frankenstein's monster.

Field lines are in fact real; they're flows of aether that form solenoidal tubes; electromagnetics is fluid dynamics. The aetherless physics the TPTB push is provably wrong; special relativity has been proven to be not consistent with experimental evidence. All particles have a field or potential field that's very much real.

Also just look at what you're saying there's a field but it's nothing; get your head screwed on straight you can't have something (a field) then claim it's nothing. Your comments are indicative of a brainwashed child with it's head screwed on backwards, you must be a woman!

Edit:

Neutral particles have a toroidal dipole and an associated field.

You have lost your mind.

Dufour & Prunier showed that special relativity is not consistent with experimental results (Sagnac effect). I offer this as empirical proof that it's you that's lost their mind to a dishonest group consensus promoted by a well organized tribe of psychopathic criminals. My ad-hoc grasp on aetheric dynamics (electromagnetism) may not be 100% however, special relativity is at 0%.

You've been scammed!
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
but I still believe that the earth is round
The earth doesn't exist... (quoting Matrix movie).  Grin

I'd never sing of Earth...if it does not exist... (quoting stupidly. I love Paramore <3)
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 02, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
@af_newbie

I'll mix and mach my theoretical framework as I please so long as it's descriptive of what going on. QM is already a Frankenstein's monster.

Field lines are in fact real; they're flows of aether that form solenoidal tubes; electromagnetics is fluid dynamics. The aetherless physics the TPTB push is provably wrong; special relativity has been proven to be not consistent with experimental evidence. All particles have a field or potential field that's very much real.

Also just look at what you're saying there's a field but it's nothing; get your head screwed on straight you can't have something (a field) then claim it's nothing. Your comments are indicative of a brainwashed child with it's head screwed on backwards, you must be a woman!

Edit:

You have lost your mind.
I don't really think he can lose something he never had.
legendary
June 02, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

Show me here how can ground(earth) cast a shadow on the light levitating above(aka the moon).

You have been successfully indoctrinating with a heliocopernican lie. About the time to do your research on Flat Earth.

Great religion you have there.    Cool

In Jehovah's Witnesses' afterlife, man lays down with lions ...

seals don't fuck penguins ...

and chimps don't fuck frogs ...

Ugh this is bad, really really bad. I'm 100% with God on this, no just no! This is so bad I'm not even going to go into any details. BTW they changed the lion into a wolf a few years ago, just FYI.

In related news Trudeau recently legalized frog blowjobs in Canada. How's that for a progressive society?

legendary
June 02, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
@af_newbie

Edit:

Activity: 101
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 11:12:51 PM
The earth doesn't exist... (quoting Matrix movie).  Grin
Activity: 39
June 01, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
June 01, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

Show me here how can ground(earth) cast a shadow on the light levitating above(aka the moon).

You have been successfully indoctrinating with a heliocopernican lie. About the time to do your research on Flat Earth.

Great religion you have there.    Cool

In Jehovah's Witnesses' afterlife, man lays down with lions ...

seals don't fuck penguins ...

and chimps don't fuck frogs ...

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 01, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Great religion you have there.    Cool
legendary
June 01, 2018, 08:35:35 PM
@af_newbie every particle has a field line; the particle has to be entangled or it doesn't exist. A particle in a state of superposition is no particle at all.

"Emission theory or extramission theory (variants: extromission, extromittism) is the proposal that visual perception is accomplished by eye beams emitted by the eyes." -- Wiki
legendary
June 01, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
The most obvious proof that the Earth is round is a lunar eclipse. The shape of the shadow from the Earth, which falls on the moon during eclipses, is completely round.
That's why the moon becomes a crescent moon. Smiley

What proof do you have that a shadow in the sky is created by the Earth beneath your feet? One must assume the heliocentric model is correct to even make that claim!

On a flat and motionless Earth the Sun, Moon, stars and planets are holographically projected off of a mirrored dome. The mirror is a golden reflective oxide layer on a nickel-iron damascus type steel.

A lunar eclipse in this case would be a 3rd dark celestial object that masks the Moon's projection for a period of time.
June 01, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
Cold hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is gray and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

Pinprick holes in a colorless sky
Let insipid figures of light pass by
The mighty light of ten thousand specks on the dome
Challenges infinity and is soon gone

Nighttime to some, a brief interlude
To others the fear of solitude
Brave Helios, wake up your steeds
Bring the warmth the flat Earth needs
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 01, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Jump to: