Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 404. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

The Copernican Principle: Darwin's Trojan Horse
https://vid.me/jL6Z
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 19, 2017, 06:07:58 AM
The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy

Why don't you brows the thread Vod, I've answered this question and every question you've asked many times over? Why I should I repeat myself for an idiot with no respect for the truth?

legendary
September 19, 2017, 05:53:07 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 19, 2017, 05:16:23 AM
Just because the Sun and Moon appear to be circular or round in shape, does not mean that they are spherical.

Everyone can clearly see how quickly the surface of the Sun is rotating by observing the motion of structures, such as sunspots, on the Sun's visible surface. The regions of the Sun near its equator rotate once every 25 days. Explain that on your circular shape model.

Also, the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size, because they ARE they same size.

The sun and moon aren’t always the same size as seen from Earth. In fact, the moon and sun are rarely exactly the same size. The moon’s distance from Earth varies slightly over the course of a single month. So the moon’s apparent size in our sky is always changing.

The truth is that the Sun is not 93 million miles away, and the Moon is not 240,000 miles away. They are both CLOSE.

Yeah right. Prove it! Show us the math for these claims.
I guess you have at least basic knowledge of trigonometry?

See also:

No. Do your own research!
Do not believe everything 'they' say.  Wink

He won't, he is insane and I don't mean that as an insult I mean it as medically insane. He won't answer any of your points, he doesn't even know how the flat earth model really works and he can't answer basic questions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 19, 2017, 04:38:03 AM
Just because the Sun and Moon appear to be circular or round in shape, does not mean that they are spherical.

Everyone can clearly see how quickly the surface of the Sun is rotating by observing the motion of structures, such as sunspots, on the Sun's visible surface. The regions of the Sun near its equator rotate once every 25 days. Explain that on your circular shape model.

Also, the Sun and Moon appear to be the same size, because they ARE they same size.

The sun and moon aren’t always the same size as seen from Earth. In fact, the moon and sun are rarely exactly the same size. The moon’s distance from Earth varies slightly over the course of a single month. So the moon’s apparent size in our sky is always changing.

The truth is that the Sun is not 93 million miles away, and the Moon is not 240,000 miles away. They are both CLOSE.

Yeah right. Prove it! Show us the math for these claims.
I guess you have at least basic knowledge of trigonometry?

See also:

No. Do your own research!
Do not believe everything 'they' say.  Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 19, 2017, 01:14:08 AM
The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy
legendary
legendary
September 18, 2017, 10:13:43 PM
There is a lot of proofs that earth is a sphere. In my opinion you can watch the Moon and the Sun. They are spheres also. When it comes to emotions of the Moon the shadow of earth is sphere.

To cover the truth, they lie and tell us that the Sun is 400 times bigger than the moon, and they look the same size because the Sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the Moon.

Yeah right.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sun+moon+%22flat+earth%22

See also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 09:58:28 PM
There is a lot of proofs that earth is a sphere. In my opinion you can watch the Moon and the Sun. They are spheres also. When it comes to emotions of the Moon the shadow of earth is sphere.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 18, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Take a plane or a boat and circle all the wall that is supposedly containing the water and you will prove the earth is flat, pretty simple, how come no one has done this?

This is one of the most basic questions asked again and again.  Of course the standard flatard response is nothing short of hilarious but most of their bullshit is!

PSA: If your answer to Astargath's question isn't something like the one below then you should immediately step away from the computer and seek professional assistance for your mental disorder, no seriously, you're fucking crazy...

Because anyone that could afford to do it isn't retarded enough to waste the money on trying to prove a fairy tale.
September 18, 2017, 07:06:13 PM

Take a plane or a boat and circle all the wall that is supposedly containing the water and you will prove the earth is flat, pretty simple, how come no one has done this?
legendary
September 18, 2017, 06:13:17 PM
Vod
legendary
September 18, 2017, 06:00:48 PM
Hard to believe with all this widespread knowledge people still believe this. It is like come on you can fact check this any way you like, but yet people are still ignorant? Bananas

No one in this thread believes the world is flat, as evidenced by their inability to provide any evidence.  They are simply lying to troll.

The last 400 pages of this thread can be summed up by one debunked youtube search link.   Wink

And insults.  Don't forget the insults.  It's all the flat earthers can do.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 18, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

NASA, Freemasons, Denver Airport & 33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApM2whrwSSw

Do you see the emblem in the upper left corner? Do you see how the circle is a representation of that emblem? The circle representation is done in the way only a globe could do it. There ain't no flat earth.

Cool
September 18, 2017, 05:54:56 PM
Hard to believe with all this widespread knowledge people still believe this. It is like come on you can fact check this any way you like, but yet people are still ignorant? Bananas

No one in this thread believes the world is flat, as evidenced by their inability to provide any evidence.  They are simply lying to troll.

The last 400 pages of this thread can be summed up by one debunked youtube search link.   Wink

I don't know man, they are actually starting to convince me that they really believe it. No troll would be able to go so long just to troll, there has to be something else and when you look at youtube videos about flat earth, the comment section is filled with people that claim the believe the earth is flat, I'm scared, hold me vod, hold me between your boobs.
legendary
September 18, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
Vod
legendary
September 18, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

legendary
September 18, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

Start here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=science+is+corrupt+history+is+a+lie

See also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=NASA+lies+space+is+FAKE

And:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Vod
legendary
September 18, 2017, 04:45:50 PM
No flat earther believes earth is accelerating upwards. This is bogus claim. Earth is fixed and unmovable. Flat earth society is government controlled operation.

Pathetic try.  Flat Earthers believe their world is accelerating upwards, being pushed by some unknown force, yet never hitting the speed of light.

In the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gravity
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
September 18, 2017, 03:34:52 PM
Jump to: