Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 407. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 17, 2017, 11:02:47 AM
Nasa has already admitted that they are composite /photoshopped/fakery cos they have to be.

You are a liar.   Undecided

I'll apologize if you can produce the official NASA memo that states it is all BS.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
^ You can claim that uncut raw video footage from an armature balloonist is Photoshop but that's not the truth. This is painfully obvious when you watch the entire clip from start to finish.

You can claim all pictures from space are fake but that's not the truth.  This is painfully obvious when you are not retarded, mentally ill or have an agenda.
Nasa has already admitted that they are composite /photoshopped/fakery cos they have to be. Lol. What makes you think they do anything else but.?
Their agenda is to steal your tax dollars. You are simple pickings to them, You are the reason they get away with it because You are to stupid to see what they are doing even when they tell You what they are doing.!...Dick.!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 17, 2017, 10:48:08 AM
These faggots sure are desperate to keep this lie going.

Both notbatman and nomind love the word fag, and they both love to use the ^ symbol.

They are both desperate to keep their lie going, even though they have been exposed. 

Undecided

It's because the flat earth is actually a disease. They all have similarities, they all like to post ''meme'' photos to prove the earth is flat or youtube videos for that matter.
Vod
legendary
September 17, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

Both notbatman and nomind love the word fag, and they both love to use the ^ symbol.

They are both desperate to keep their lie going, even though they have been exposed. 

Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 17, 2017, 08:46:18 AM
^ You can claim that uncut raw video footage from an armature balloonist is Photoshop but that's not the truth. This is painfully obvious when you watch the entire clip from start to finish.

You can claim all pictures from space are fake but that's not the truth.  This is painfully obvious when you are not retarded, mentally ill or have an agenda.
September 17, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

Ok, then this should prove the earth is round. http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 17, 2017, 07:07:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 17, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
Vod
legendary
September 17, 2017, 06:08:56 AM
^

I have a big dick but your mouth would fit like a glove.

Kiss
\

We tried that already - you backed out remember?

Losing hurts buddy, I understand...  Sad
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2017, 05:50:23 AM
^

I have a big dick but your mouth would fit like a glove.

Kiss
Vod
legendary
September 17, 2017, 05:47:55 AM
^

Nice cartoon, faggot.

I understand you are angry.  I've never seen anyone lose a discussion so totally

Smiley
legendary
September 17, 2017, 05:42:27 AM
^

Nice cartoon, faggot.
September 17, 2017, 05:39:15 AM

Flat earth would have no curvature indeed. However we don't live in a flat earth.

legendary
September 17, 2017, 05:32:31 AM
September 17, 2017, 05:15:46 AM
People crazy. Why flat Earth? You can fly by plane and see everything.

It's an experiment to show how unbelievable stupid people can actually be.

Q: As a passenger on an aircraft, how is it I can see the curvature of the earth?

"Quite simply you cannot. It is widely stated you would need to be at a height of at least 40,000 ft to get even a hint of curvature if earth were round. Commercial aircraft are not allowed to fly this high. They are only allowed to fly just under this altitude. 36,000ft might be typical. In addition, the windows on commercial aircraft are small and heavily curved. Even if they flew high enough for a person to see curvature, it would still not be visible to passengers."

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

This is the general Flat Earth response. Seems reasonable.

The point is that you don't need to see the curvature, you just need to take a plane and fly in a straight line and if you arrive where you started it means the earth is not flat, this has been done countless of times. It's something anyone can do, you don't even need to do a full circle to see the earth is not flat. People have done this hundreds of years ago with boats as well but even without boats and planes people knew the earth wasn't flat thousands of years ago with simple experiments. So if you want to see some of the most retarded people, read the posts in this thread.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 04:51:56 AM
Its a good question. I think that no easy way to prove it by yourself. I wonder what will be the common thinking in 100 years from now, about anything that now we so sure its true, and actually it is not.
legendary
September 17, 2017, 04:46:13 AM
Say my name, you dumb bitch.

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

It totally does sound like you give a fuck lol.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink
are you a transgender?

I don't know if being a faggot is mandatory, but it probably helps...

No wonder Void and BoobLawblaw want to partner in on a Dairy Queen franchise...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 04:15:14 AM
Say my name, you dumb bitch.

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

It totally does sound like you give a fuck lol.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink
are you a transgender?
legendary
September 17, 2017, 12:54:12 AM
^

You come in here insinuating that people are liars and scammers just because you don't believe what they repeatedly and honestly tell you they believe, and just because their beliefs don't fit into the set system of beliefs that your retarded pea brain has be programmed and indoctrinated with, you spin into a psycho frenzy and lash out at them. That's cognitive dissonance, fuckface. Look it up, you ignorant twat. That shit goes hand in hand with your childish and asinine trolling of this thread, and your blatant misuse and abuse of the trust system here. Eat my shit, you fucking mental case.

Keep making yourself look like a stupid dink. You sure don't need my memes to help you with that, Stimpy.

I only gave a fuck about the bullshit negative trust feedback that bovine dickhead Void (and others) left for everyone who does give a fuck about the negative feedback.

PS; Suck my knob.

Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Jump to: