Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 406. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 17, 2017, 06:32:39 PM
^

I love how this idiot uses the word "plane" all the time but still can't figure shit out.

Cheesy

^

I love how this idiot can't think of any evidence for a flat earth, so he attacks everyone instead.

Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 17, 2017, 06:22:54 PM
^

I love how this idiot uses the word "plane" all the time but still can't figure shit out.

Cheesy

https://www.google.es/search?q=plane&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB_5rwoK3WAhVDLlAKHb1NDWMQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

We can use one of these, fly and go see the edges. It's so easy. You don't seem excited about, you would finally prove your ''theory'' What's wrong??
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2017, 06:08:06 PM
^

Cheesy
September 17, 2017, 05:31:08 PM

Don't be a blind ignorant person like this vod. Research&study flat earth instead. Truth always win in the end.

It's fine, we just take a plane and fly around the flat earth where we can see the edges, that will be enough proof or me, if we don't find them it means the earth is not flat, deal?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 17, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

Don't be a blind ignorant person like this vod. Research&study flat earth instead. Truth always win in the end.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 17, 2017, 04:41:14 PM

You can not circumnavigate earth north to south, which proves earth is not a ball.

Thousands of people have done it.  Is this the best lie you have?
legendary
September 17, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
These faggots sure are desperate to keep this lie going.

So, do you want me to come over there and fill your ass like a can of Pringles, or what ?

Time/place is all I need, brother.

What the fuck you wanna do?

Bump your wiener-peach against his butt cheeks?

Get the fuck outta here, you creepy old hermaphroditic spermburper.

(Image courtesy of "The Montana Mason" hermaphroditic periodical, 1966)

"You don't have to be a faggot to be a tranny, but it sure helps." - BobLawblaw
legendary
September 17, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

No, because it will be obsolete. You can not circumnavigate earth north to south, which proves earth is not a ball.

Really because at least 4 times a week a plane leaves from Sydney Australia and approx 12-14 hrs later lands in Santiago Chile.  Of course these two cities are on OPPOSITE sides of the flat earth map.  This makes the flight IMPOSSIBLE on the flat earth map (commercial airlines do not have sufficient range to fly that distance non stop).  Since these flights do happen all the time we can confirm it is impossible for the earth to be flat.

Of course this has been pointed out many times along with countless other proofs but you're obviously to sick in the head to understand basic common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=santiago+to+sydney+flat+earth

Look it up yourself, Lying Shellfish.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 17, 2017, 04:23:33 PM

No, because it will be obsolete. You can not circumnavigate earth north to south, which proves earth is not a ball.

Really because at least 4 times a week a plane leaves from Sydney Australia and approx 12-14 hrs later lands in Santiago Chile.  Of course these two cities are on OPPOSITE sides of the flat earth map.  This makes the flight IMPOSSIBLE on the flat earth map (commercial airlines do not have sufficient range to fly that distance non stop).  Since these flights do happen all the time we can confirm it is impossible for the earth to be flat.

Of course this has been pointed out many times along with countless other proofs but you're obviously to sick in the head to understand basic common sense.
September 17, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

No you can't, no one will ever been able to do it because we do not live on a ball.

September 17, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

learn here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnOmt8DXU2w

You cannot? Have you actually tried? Because a lot of people have and no one seemed to have problems with it that's why I want to start a campaign to pay a trip for all flatards so they can see, feel and smell the trip by themselves, you down or what?

We can just select 2 points and calculate the distance on a flat earth map and then you will see how long it takes us to get there.

Or we could just go to the edges and fly around them till we get back, that would prove the earth is flat. hehe I'm looking forward to our trip
legendary
September 17, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

(Image courtesy of "The Texas Freemason" masonic periodical, 1966)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=masonic+lies+fake+space
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 03:46:59 PM
I am astonished that it is a matter of discussion in this age. I suspect that some intelligence organization test a new brain control device and they selected this topic. They are trying whether they will convince people on the exact truth to think opposite.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 17, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

This is your best argument?
You do know that a lot more people on the planet live outside the US, don't you? (yes, I said planet)

September 17, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

learn here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnOmt8DXU2w

September 17, 2017, 03:21:00 PM
^

@Assholegath

Your record is skipping, goof.

Kiss

Yeah I thought so. Do you want me to start a kickstarter campaign to pay for a plane trip around the world, it won't cost that much so I think we can make it, you want?
legendary
September 17, 2017, 03:18:15 PM
^

@Assholegath

Your record is skipping, goof.

Kiss
September 17, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

Just take a plane dude, you know, one of those things that fly? Or are those also fake? Take a plane, fly in a straight line and see for yourself how you end up in the same place you started, it really is that simple lmao
legendary
September 17, 2017, 02:37:16 PM
Nasa has already admitted that they are composite /photoshopped/fakery cos they have to be.

You are a liar.   Undecided

I'll apologize if you can produce the official NASA memo that states it is all BS.

Flatards are deliberating saying that shit because NASA once said that some photos are composite (meaning they take a few photos and stitch them together to make a better HD big image) so now they use that retarded excuse to say that NASA admitted it, again a disease. These people are mentally ill, no point in reasoning with them.
Jump to: