Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 408. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 16, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Say my name, you dumb bitch.

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

It totally does sound like you give a fuck lol.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 10:57:16 PM
People crazy. Why flat Earth? You can fly by plane and see everything.

It's an experiment to show how unbelievable stupid people can actually be.

Q: As a passenger on an aircraft, how is it I can see the curvature of the earth?

"Quite simply you cannot. It is widely stated you would need to be at a height of at least 40,000 ft to get even a hint of curvature if earth were round. Commercial aircraft are not allowed to fly this high. They are only allowed to fly just under this altitude. 36,000ft might be typical. In addition, the windows on commercial aircraft are small and heavily curved. Even if they flew high enough for a person to see curvature, it would still not be visible to passengers."

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

This is the general Flat Earth response. Seems reasonable.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2017, 08:40:23 PM
LOL@Assholegath

You can suck my dick too, you pinheaded fucking dweeb.

I only gave a fuck about the bullshit negative trust feedback that bovine dickhead Void (and others) left for everyone who does give a fuck about the negative feedback.

I don't do business with anyone on this forum, so I could give a fat rat's ass what kind of feedback I have here.

So you can eat shit and go fuck yourself in the ass with your feedback, you stupid halfwit fucking knob.

Anyone I know in the "real world" knows I don't lie, cheat, steal, or bullshit. So fuck you and your faggot lying globehead troll buddies.

One only needs to read the feedback to see where the real bullshit is coming from, anyway.

PS; Suck me off, goof.

Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:31:38 PM

And the result is truly amazing
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 16, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

Activity: 630
September 16, 2017, 05:54:15 PM
September 16, 2017, 04:38:03 PM
They might be the same but I don't think he purchased the account. Nomad used to post meme pictures years ago as well so I'm pretty sure it's still his account but it's still very strange to stop posting where you usually post just to defend the flat earth conspiracy. Something definitely happened to him, maybe he hit his head?

Maybe he realized his lies have consequences in the real world?

He justly received negative trust for lying/trolling, but since then he has toned it down.  Maybe he is looking at one day having the red trust removed?

I am always open to review the trust I have left, but him continuing to allow this thread and allowing nomind to post mindless BS is a step in the wrong direction.   Undecided

Pfft. Suck my dick, you fat fucking imbecilic knob.

Does it sound like I give a fuck about your faggoty negative feedback?

All you indoctrinated globehead faggots can go fuck yourselves.

Earth is still flat, and you can't change that.

PS;

You are scumbag and a bully, Marty.

Karma is going to fuck you right up your fat ugly ass.

Good luck with all that, you fucking loser goof.

Kiss

It totally does sound like you give a fuck lol.
Activity: 124
September 16, 2017, 04:37:04 PM
1 - earth not flat

2-  there was a competition in canada about breaking wood with buthole... and vod won it . He said hes secret was sex with many gay ppl.

3- when vod was a kid he fall in zoo into gorilla cage, gorilla raped young vod to death.

legendary
September 16, 2017, 04:30:02 PM
They might be the same but I don't think he purchased the account. Nomad used to post meme pictures years ago as well so I'm pretty sure it's still his account but it's still very strange to stop posting where you usually post just to defend the flat earth conspiracy. Something definitely happened to him, maybe he hit his head?

He justly received negative trust for lying/trolling, but since then he has toned it down.  Maybe he is looking at one day having the red trust removed?

I am always open to review the trust I have left, but him continuing to allow this thread and allowing nomind to post mindless BS is a step in the wrong direction.   Undecided

Pfft. Suck my dick, you fat fucking imbecilic knob.

Does it sound like I give a fuck about your faggoty negative feedback?

All you indoctrinated globehead faggots can go fuck yourselves.

Earth is still flat, and you can't change that.

PS;

You are scumbag and a bully, Marty.

Karma is going to fuck you right up your fat ugly ass.

Good luck with all that, you fucking loser goof.

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 16, 2017, 11:23:30 AM
Flat Earth, globe mirth.     Grin Grin Grin
Vod
legendary
September 16, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

September 16, 2017, 04:35:42 AM
So I have been looking at nomads posts, until august of 2016 all his posts were either in the altcoin section or giveaways, then suddenly he began posting on the flat earth and other conspiracy threads, literally the last 95 pages of his posts are like that. Now that's a very strange behavior. We might have to dig deeper boys, stay tuned.

That's quite an interesting observation. Maybe that's when they hauled him off to the funny farm. The question now becomes, was notbatman there already, or did he go later?

Cool

Nobatman probably purchased the nomind account, so that he could act like an idiot without hurting his reputation.

There is no doubt they post the same - they use the exact same profanity when they get upset.   Wink

Vod
legendary
September 16, 2017, 03:36:38 AM
Bravo. Seriously, bros.

Very funny shit.

legendary
September 16, 2017, 02:54:06 AM
See troll?  No one bumped your thread.

No one cares about your lies anymore.

If you posted something other than your old tired youtube link, maybe you would get more people reading again.

That's what trolls want - attention.

Wink

i found you on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRenlMwgWa8

Grin

You should see the one where he hammers that Pepsi bottle all the way up his fat ass.
Vod
legendary
September 16, 2017, 02:50:02 AM

Nomind does it better - he actually makes unique memes, not just links.  Smiley
Activity: 124
September 16, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

If you posted something other than your old tired youtube link, maybe you would get more people reading again.

Wink

i found you on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRenlMwgWa8
Vod
legendary
September 16, 2017, 02:23:45 AM

Wink
legendary
September 16, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

Wonderful. So this is what you've been doing since I left?

All I asked was for you to keep the thread bumping.

You are the most derelict and useless troll ever.

PS; Your breath smells like baboon butt.

Kiss

Don't be a Void.

RESEARCH FAT FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Vod
legendary
September 15, 2017, 09:40:25 PM
Keep it bumping, Chimpy.

You'll notice no one is bumping your thread.  It was proven the earth is a globe hundreds of years ago.  We recognize trolls.

Wink
legendary
September 15, 2017, 09:39:12 PM
^

Keep it bumping, Chimpy.

I'll be back to wind you up in a bit.

Kiss
Jump to: