Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 526. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 08, 2017, 04:13:45 PM
The Trueman show live,  Grin Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adTVFWkHCbw

So where does everybody who thinks we live on a spinning ball in a vacuum figure that water is coming from? If you live on flat motionless plane covered by a dome that keeps the water out this isn't a problem.
Srsly, is this still pouring? I mean does the dome repair itself? Or someone fixed the leaking? Why was a hole in the dome anyways? Ah probably Kim Jong Un hit it with a rocket.
FFS, just think about it. If that water would came from a few thousend miles higher than the clouds, the smallest atmospheric change would hijacked it, miles away... the smallest wind... And it would be more spread...It's not science, it's common sense. You can try it, just try to spit on the exact same place from a skyscraper, or just from a higher building. Spoiler: you can't.
When will you stop giving us these kind of videos as proof for your delusional theory? Even the retard who recorded wasn't able to rotate his phone 90 degrees to make a proper record, and do you believe him it was a hole from the dome? Oh wait, I know what you are going to tell, NASA is fake, but this is a clear evidence, and the Earth is flat wihout any doubts. Great. I hope you won't reproduce, but as I suspect you wouldn't be able to anyways.

The water freezes after it passes trough the crack, it then builds up into a block and breaks off in chunks. The chunks of ice fall and melt shortly before they hit the ground.

You're real good at coming up with bullshit excuses for why I'm wrong but you can't seem to explain where the water is coming from, can you? It is possible an HVAC system on one of roofs burst a hose and is squirting water but these anomalous ice and water from nowhere incidents are reported every so often.

I should also point out that it wasn't me who posted this video, douchebag.
No, I really think that Kim Jong Un wants to destroy the world with sending rockets into the dome, because he has an ark, and he will survive the 2nd biblical flood. Wink

We don't have to worry about that. Water is less dense than gravity. It will stay right up there, even if there isn't any dome.

Grin
Then why are we so worried about the climatic agreement? The unnecessary water from the melting icecaps will fly up anyways, am I right? #TRUMP2020 #NOTMYGLOBALWARMING

Right. No need to worry about global warming. The melting icecaps will change the density of everything. Excess water will dissipate into areas above (outside of?) the dome through a new factor called dome osmosis, that FE people haven't found out about, yet.

Note the laughter, below.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 08, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

The "glass dome" is a gold colour reflective oxide coating on an extra-long grain Damascus type nickel-iron steel IMO. You can hear an echo off the dome from a thunder clap BTW.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 08, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

So where does everybody who thinks we live on a spinning ball in a vacuum figure that water is coming from? If you live on flat motionless plane covered by a dome that keeps the water out this isn't a problem.
Srsly, is this still pouring? I mean does the dome repair itself? Or someone fixed the leaking? Why was a hole in the dome anyways? Ah probably Kim Jong Un hit it with a rocket.
FFS, just think about it. If that water would came from a few thousend miles higher than the clouds, the smallest atmospheric change would hijacked it, miles away... the smallest wind... And it would be more spread...It's not science, it's common sense. You can try it, just try to spit on the exact same place from a skyscraper, or just from a higher building. Spoiler: you can't.
When will you stop giving us these kind of videos as proof for your delusional theory? Even the retard who recorded wasn't able to rotate his phone 90 degrees to make a proper record, and do you believe him it was a hole from the dome? Oh wait, I know what you are going to tell, NASA is fake, but this is a clear evidence, and the Earth is flat wihout any doubts. Great. I hope you won't reproduce, but as I suspect you wouldn't be able to anyways.

The water freezes after it passes trough the crack, it then builds up into a block and breaks off in chunks. The chunks of ice fall and melt shortly before they hit the ground.

You're real good at coming up with bullshit excuses for why I'm wrong but you can't seem to explain where the water is coming from, can you? It is possible an HVAC system on one of roofs burst a hose and is squirting water but these anomalous ice and water from nowhere incidents are reported every so often.

No, I really think that Kim Jong Un wants to destroy the world with sending rockets into the dome, because he has an ark, and he will survive the 2nd biblical flood. Wink

We don't have to worry about that. Water is less dense than gravity. It will stay right up there, even if there isn't any dome.

Grin
Then why are we so worried about the climatic agreement? The unnecessary water from the melting icecaps will fly up anyways, am I right? #TRUMP2020 #NOTMYGLOBALWARMING
legendary
June 08, 2017, 12:05:17 PM
Why so many people went argue in this,, flatearth is not true many of the scientist ,, non government scientist prove it in many supporting proofs.

Can you provide at least one of those proofs?
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2017, 11:54:36 AM
Why so many people went argue in this,, flatearth is not true many of the scientist ,, non government scientist prove it in many supporting proofs.
legendary
June 08, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

Grin
June 08, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

legendary
June 08, 2017, 06:58:04 AM
The silence is wonderous !

You really need to find a nice oven to curl up inside of.
legendary
June 08, 2017, 06:31:15 AM

June 08, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

legendary
June 08, 2017, 05:38:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Just before the police arrived.
June 08, 2017, 03:08:48 AM

BADecker Brothers Geoengineering Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkbmFPJ8yw
Mysterious rain is falling. Police had been called. Ppl standing under the mysterious rain. Oh, nvm, it' just Italy.
i have only one question. Is water still pouring on that certain place, or did someone fix the crack on the dome?
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 08, 2017, 12:06:30 AM
Say what you want, but Flat-earthers throw groovy parties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZJn0cTASo

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
June 07, 2017, 11:26:15 PM
NIKON P900

Nice camera.

I highly recommend that every flat Earther rush out and buy one now and post your results on youtube so nomad13666 can link your videos. I can't wait to see images of Hawaii taken from California, proving once and for all that the Earth is really flat.

Now excuse me while I go buy some shares in Nikon.
legendary
June 07, 2017, 10:29:27 PM

The interesting thing is that noWmad13666 can link to all kinds of Youtube videos that really don't prove anything, but he can't explain the points of those videos in his own words. So, how would he ever kneo if those videos do more than simply blab?

Cool
legendary
legendary
June 07, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
If looking at the sea I believe the earth is round

Are you retarded? The horizon is perfectly flat and ships that dissappear over it can be brought back into view with a zoom lens. The Earth is a flat motionless plane my low IQ friend.
le master trolle. now I'm 100% sure you are trolling us. nice job!
Jump to: