Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 524. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 11, 2017, 09:01:29 AM
Very interesting to see some of the people still thinks that earth is not flat. Of course it's flat. Look around, is there any slope around you? The highways, roads, buildings, everything is totally flat.

I also don't believe the earth is spinning around the sun. If it spinned that fast, everything would move. The buildings would not maintain their stability.
Yes, there is slope around me, but for fucks sake, Earth is fucking huge, you cant sense it in a 100 meters radius if you look around...
Believe it or not, the buildings are designed to maintain their stability. Also bridges. They have to defy the forces like the gravity for example. If the Earth would be flat, the gravity wouldn't exist, so WHY all buildings, bridges etc are designed considered the fucking gravity. Have you ever seen a blueprint in your life? Or a technical drawing? Architects using calcucaltions considering gravity to make that fucking building to stand.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
June 11, 2017, 07:47:01 AM
Very interesting to see some of the people still thinks that earth is not flat. Of course it's flat. Look around, is there any slope around you? The highways, roads, buildings, everything is totally flat.

I also don't believe the earth is spinning around the sun. If it spinned that fast, everything would move. The buildings would not maintain their stability.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
June 11, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
I dont really believe in flat earth, cause no one traveler meet the edge of earth anyway

Flat Earthers: "Duh ! Of course you can't reach the edge of the Earth, you                 (negative adjective)               (amusing noun), because of                           (insert insipid reasoning)"

Truer words could not be said.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they use this as their basic reply template.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2017, 02:57:52 AM

Earth is Not a Globe! Research Flat Earth!

24/7 Flat Earth Vids + Live Chat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRlxKW07GA
June 10, 2017, 08:41:06 PM
Flat earth theory started being "distributed" online few years ago in a massive way as a form of "psy op"- with the goal of discrediting regular conspiracy theories.
Google Cuss Sunstein and "Cognitive information".

And dont be a sucker that believes in "shit" (unless you are doing it just as a hobby :-) )
Well, they aren't doing it as a hobby, they are professional retards.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 08:24:45 PM
Flat earth theory started being "distributed" online few years ago in a massive way as a form of "psy op"- with the goal of discrediting regular conspiracy theories.
Google Cuss Sunstein and "Cognitive information".

And dont be a sucker that believes in "shit" (unless you are doing it just as a hobby :-) )
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
June 10, 2017, 08:10:40 PM
Stop, earth isn`t flat?  Huh
legendary
June 10, 2017, 07:34:05 PM
I dont really believe in flat earth, cause no one traveler meet the edge of earth anyway

Maybe you should do more research into the flat plane earth.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

PS; I'm not sure about the edge, but BobLawblaw can help you find the rim.

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 10, 2017, 05:06:32 PM
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
June 10, 2017, 04:24:23 PM

I've got some cure for a spinning ball earth believers suffering heavy balltardism.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
June 10, 2017, 03:48:59 PM
Flat earth idea is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 10, 2017, 10:56:43 AM
Essentially, parallel universe theory relies an the idea that the aether exists

TFW not sure if you're LARPing along with the Flat Earthers at this point.

You don't have to be a flat earth kook to understand that the aether exists.

And you can't be an atheist kook, because atheism doesn't exist, even though a lot of so-called atheists want to believe it does.

Cool
legendary
June 10, 2017, 09:13:18 AM
I wonder if these people genuinely believe in flat earth?

I think they are all Live-Action-Role-Playing...

... funny farm style.    Cool
legendary
June 10, 2017, 09:11:35 AM
Aether don't real.

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/milky-way-galaxy-cosmic-void-04939.html

The inertness of these aether gases explained their elusive “non-reactive” character. The nearly massless state of these different Eetheric gases explained their ability both to permeate all matter without chemically interacting with it, and the high apparent density of aether. The lightest and first aether gas was assigned a theoretical atomic weight one hundred millionth that of hydrogen. The kinetic velocity of this first gas was calculated at 2.5 million meters per second. Such a highly mobile and vanishing aetheric mass could be rarefied and yet “appear” extremely dense. Dr. Mendeleev fully anticipated that these gaseous elements would someday be found through extraordinary apparatus. Others felt that, in this physical analysis, Dr. Mendeleev had not glimpsed the real aether at all. Many Victorian claimed that aether was extremely dense, like a flood of matter which could be felt as a pressure and seen as a multicolored radiance. Tesla ascribed to both of these views.

All these guys at sci-news.com are a bunch of dishonest fags (just like you!), the Sagnac experiment is irrifutible empirical proof of the aether BTW.

In this one thing, at least, I agree with you. The aether is entirely real. It is the reason why there are flaws in Einstein's theories of relativity, gravity, etc. Einstein didn't want to accept the reality of the aether.

The acceptance of the aether by science is as difficult as accepting the idea that people have a spirit and soul. The difficulty lies in the fact that science isn't scientifically advanced enough to even touch these things. So, scientists think that they do not exist... even though there is much evidence in a few, different ways.

Essentially, parallel universe theory relies an the idea that the aether exists, even if PU scientists don't state it right out.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 10, 2017, 08:14:10 AM
Aether don't real.

http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/milky-way-galaxy-cosmic-void-04939.html

The inertness of these aether gases explained their elusive “non-reactive” character. The nearly massless state of these different Eetheric gases explained their ability both to permeate all matter without chemically interacting with it, and the high apparent density of aether. The lightest and first aether gas was assigned a theoretical atomic weight one hundred millionth that of hydrogen. The kinetic velocity of this first gas was calculated at 2.5 million meters per second. Such a highly mobile and vanishing aetheric mass could be rarefied and yet “appear” extremely dense. Dr. Mendeleev fully anticipated that these gaseous elements would someday be found through extraordinary apparatus. Others felt that, in this physical analysis, Dr. Mendeleev had not glimpsed the real aether at all. Many Victorian claimed that aether was extremely dense, like a flood of matter which could be felt as a pressure and seen as a multicolored radiance. Tesla ascribed to both of these views.

All these guys at sci-news.com are a bunch of dishonest fags (just like you!), the Sagnac experiment is irrifutible empirical proof of the aether BTW.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 06:15:12 AM
Borderlands.

These gases were placed in a special “zero group” preceding the Noble gases. The inertness of these aether gases explained their elusive “non-reactive” character. The nearly massless state of these different Eetheric gases explained their ability both to permeate all matter without chemically interacting with it, and the high apparent density of aether. The lightest and first aether gas was assigned a theoretical atomic weight one hundred millionth that of hydrogen. The kinetic velocity of this first gas was calculated at 2.5 million meters per second. Such a highly mobile and vanishing aetheric mass could be rarefied and yet “appear” extremely dense. Dr. Mendeleev fully anticipated that these gaseous elements would someday be found through extraordinary apparatus. Others felt that, in this physical analysis, Dr. Mendeleev had not glimpsed the real aether at all. Many Victorian claimed that aether was extremely dense, like a flood of matter which could be felt as a pressure and seen as a multicolored radiance. Tesla ascribed to both of these views.
June 10, 2017, 05:53:01 AM

Have another drink, you stunned cunt.
Ah the good old nomad argument. Try to come up with someting new you mong, it's boring....
legendary
June 10, 2017, 03:41:57 AM

Have another drink, you stunned cunt.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
June 10, 2017, 02:48:53 AM
I even offered you the oppurtunity to use MS fucking Paint to provide some evidence for my final point...

I think that if you can't use Paint, people probably shouldn't be trusting your arguments in alternative fringe astrophysics. Just an observation.

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
June 10, 2017, 02:44:04 AM
Jump to: