Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 527. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 07, 2017, 08:20:46 AM
If looking at the sea I believe the earth is round

Are you retarded? The horizon is perfectly flat and ships that dissappear over it can be brought back into view with a zoom lens. The Earth is a flat motionless plane my low IQ friend.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 07:54:44 AM
I am just thinking about My face if it becomes Flat  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 05:55:37 AM
If looking at the sea I believe the earth is round
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 05:30:15 AM
I don't believe that the earth is flat. If it is flat, can someone explain why we have an opposite time in other countries? Like its 12:00pm here and 12:00am on the other side. Then if there is a two sides of flat earth, why we cant see the edge when we travel to other nations?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+time+zones+explained
legendary
June 07, 2017, 02:05:54 AM
I don't believe that the earth is flat. If it is flat, can someone explain why we have an opposite time in other countries? Like its 12:00pm here and 12:00am on the other side. Then if there is a two sides of flat earth, why we cant see the edge when we travel to other nations?

Think of the Sun as a spotlight that only lights up one side, perspective and the atmosphere limit the distance light can travel. Also who says there's an edge? We're inside an enclosed world covered by an artifically constructed dome.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 11:26:10 PM
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
June 06, 2017, 10:36:06 PM
More proof, OK the experiment known as "Airy's Failure" proves the Earth is motionless and the stars are moving by using a water filled telescope to slow the speed of light.

http://roundearthsense.blogspot.it/2016/03/16-experiment-known-asairys-failure.html

I think this whole thread should be re-titled and forever known as:

notbatman's Failure
June 06, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

I suggest you take a look at this paper:

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.

You're a fucking idiot dude, they claimed to have measured Earth's rotation with their crappy MEMS chip.

The shitheads who wrote that paper claim they measured Earth rotation with yesterday's MEMS gyro chip no less, the MPU-6050 in a new Samsung is much more sensitive. Now why are they shitheads, because the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with a 23.56 hours sidereal cycle.

You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you!!!

The MEMs chip they used in their experiment had a sensitivity of +/- 100 deg/sec, while the chip in your phone is +/- 250 deg/sec which is 2.5 times less sensitive. That's even assuming you set it to its most sensitive setting given there are four configurable options.

Looks like you're the special kind of stupid here if you think a gyro spinning at 100 deg/sec is more sensative than one spinning at 250 deg/sec. 250 is the slowest setting for the mpu-6000 series BTW, the max is 2000 deg/sec.

Hahahahaha!!!!! Thank you, that made me laugh....seriously.

Which part of a MEMs gyroscope do you think is actually spinning???

Here's a link to help you understand gyro sensitivity:

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/gyroscope/how-to-select-a-gyro

Pay attention to the part that says: "A good rule to remember: as the sensitivity increases, the range decreases."

You've already dug too deep to back pedal buddy, the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving.

I post a link that highlights the point I'm making about gyro sensitivity, to which you say I'm back pedalling and then you avoid my "spinning" question entirely. Nice attempt to deflect the argument.

Two points I'd like to emphasize:

• The gyro in your phone isn't sensitive enough to measure the Earth's rotation.
  • You're too subjectively minded to accept when you're wrong.

Now, as you clearly think I'm incorrect in my understanding of how the sensitivity in gyros work, by all means show me a valid source of information that highlights this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 06, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

If you only watch FE Youtube videos, you will get hooked on sci-fi movies.

"Nibiru! It's coming right at us!"

"In the name of Jesus, son of Jehovah, Fisher of Men, I now proclaim you all Flat-earthers.
To those watching at home, nobody was hurt during the demonstration
because gravity doesn't exist."
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 06, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

PS; Those are really nice shoes, MiSKLaCH. Do they make them for men, too?  Cheesy

PPS; Maybe try doing some curls and have a glass of milk once in awhile, Twiggy.  Cheesy

PPPS; Knock about 30% 50% 80% off the meth intake too, you maniacal fucking goof.  Cheesy

Then after you research flat earth at Youtube, research all the reasons FE is impossible. Once you have done this, you will be smart enough to get a job as an "astro-scientist" at NASA. If you only watch FE Youtube videos, you will get hooked on sci-fi movies.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 06, 2017, 01:12:42 PM
More proof, OK the experiment known as "Airy's Failure" proves the Earth is motionless and the stars are moving by using a water filled telescope to slow the speed of light.

http://roundearthsense.blogspot.it/2016/03/16-experiment-known-asairys-failure.html

He's already at the funny farm. How far out of the gene pool do you want him to go? I mean, let the poor joker live for a while.

Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 06, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

>

Water-filled telescopes were once all the rage, hence building them as giant bowls so to hold as much water as possible:

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
June 06, 2017, 12:30:14 PM

legendary
June 06, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.

You're a fucking idiot dude, they claimed to have measured Earth's rotation with their crappy MEMS chip.

The shitheads who wrote that paper claim they measured Earth rotation with yesterday's MEMS gyro chip no less, the MPU-6050 in a new Samsung is much more sensitive. Now why are they shitheads, because the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with a 23.56 hours sidereal cycle.

The MEMs chip they used in their experiment had a sensitivity of +/- 100 deg/sec, while the chip in your phone is +/- 250 deg/sec which is 2.5 times less sensitive. That's even assuming you set it to its most sensitive setting given there are four configurable options.

Looks like you're the special kind of stupid here if you think a gyro spinning at 100 deg/sec is more sensative than one spinning at 250 deg/sec. 250 is the slowest setting for the mpu-6000 series BTW, the max is 2000 deg/sec.

Pay attention to the part that says: "A good rule to remember: as the sensitivity increases, the range decreases."

You've already dug too deep to back pedal buddy, the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving.

I was enjoying this to and fro discussion, however, I think the comment above is a final admit of defeat.

There was intelligence points before it ended with Notbatman placing his fingers in his ears yelling "the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving" without evidence.

Please show more proof of your claims without throwing a tantrum.  Sad

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 10:10:18 AM
Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

I was enjoying this to and fro discussion, however, I think the comment above is a final admit of defeat.

There was intelligence points before it ended with Notbatman placing his fingers in his ears yelling "the mpu-6000 series is plenty sensitive to detect any rotation the Earth might be experiencing and it says we're not fucking moving" without evidence.

Please show more proof of your claims without throwing a tantrum.  Sad
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
June 06, 2017, 09:35:13 AM
[nomad13666 sticking up for his boyfriend notbatman...]

Still at large nomad? Doctors will lock you up eventually!
legendary
June 06, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

June 06, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

legendary
June 06, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

June 06, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Jump to: