Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 528. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 06, 2017, 05:41:30 AM
if you think earth is flat, then i have bad news for you.

If the Earth is a spinning ball in a vacuum then prove it.

I can't tell if you guys are trolling anymore haha.

There is insurmountable evidence that the world is round.

Several societies throughout history have come to that conclusion on their own accord without outside influence (Egyptians, Mayans, Greeks, etc.)

You should post this "insurmountable evidence" then, 300 pages and still no proof we're on a ball.

"I've got evidence" -notbatman.

Everyone stop replying, this guy's a troll. I'm sure with his sure "evidence", he'd be making headlines now right? Opening the eyes of the common folk to his "fact" that the earth is flat right??

Lmfao, the earth is round. Grow a brain

Flat Earth has made the news (B.o.b. & Shaq for eg.) also the earth is round and flat like a pizza. I'm sorry but you're the gullible retard here for believing the fucking lies then denying the facts when they're presented to you.
Because Shaq and Tila Tequila are the reliable scientific sources...  

My point is that the topic has made news hedlines you goof.
So what? Every single non-important bullshit can make headlines. If shaq would have said he believes in lizardmen and we live in the matrix, it would be also in the news. Also... It's a global conspiracy, but Shaq and Tila Tequila are allowed to say the thruth, but Stephen Hawking is not.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 06, 2017, 05:31:24 AM

Several societies throughout history have come to that conclusion on their own accord without outside influence (Egyptians, Mayans, Greeks, etc.)

You should post this "insurmountable evidence" then, 300 pages and still no proof we're on a ball.

Everyone stop replying, this guy's a troll. I'm sure with his sure "evidence", he'd be making headlines now right? Opening the eyes of the common folk to his "fact" that the earth is flat right??

Flat Earth has made the news (B.o.b. & Shaq for eg.) also the earth is round and flat like a pizza. I'm sorry but you're the gullible retard here for believing the fucking lies then denying the facts when they're presented to you.

My point is that the topic has made news hedlines you goof.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 06, 2017, 04:18:21 AM

legendary
June 06, 2017, 03:21:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2017, 02:54:25 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 05, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

If the little hand is in Guam's nose and the big hand in up Bulgaria's ass, what time do visitors at Mecca start masturbating?

Whenever the big hand touches the little hand.

Kind of like @BADecker's house.

Dude, you're one sick puppy, just like at BADecker's house whenever his big hand touches the puppy's little paws.  Tongue
legendary
June 05, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

If the little hand is in Guam's nose and the big hand in up Bulgaria's ass, what time do visitors at Mecca start masturbating?

Whenever the big hand touches the little hand.

Kind of like @BADecker's house.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
June 05, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

legendary
June 05, 2017, 04:37:52 PM

FLAT EARTH 24/7 - 100% Proof NASA Lies & Earth is Not a Globe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1M2DkTZuZ0

See also:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
June 05, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

legendary
June 05, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

...today on 'Monday with MiSKLaCH'...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nph9LzrCmU

Bonus humor:  http://imgur.com/NcN7nzL
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
June 05, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
[...] the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with 23.56 hours sidereal cycle [...]

Yep. Sure. Now go back in the sewer!
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
June 05, 2017, 09:40:47 AM
legendary
June 05, 2017, 08:24:22 AM
Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

I suggest you take a look at this paper:

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.

You're a fucking idiot dude, they claimed to have measured Earth's rotation with their crappy MEMS chip.

The shitheads who wrote that paper claim they measured Earth rotation with yesterday's MEMS gyro chip no less, the MPU-6050 in a new Samsung is much more sensitive. Now why are they shitheads, because the Earth is a flat motionless plane and they measured the aether drift with a 23.56 hours sidereal cycle.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 05, 2017, 07:43:50 AM
Poetry:

Flat earth,
global mirth.

Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
June 05, 2017, 12:22:26 AM
Oh-oh guys, What things have I never heard before, that as it turned out the Earth became flat or was it flat? I do not even know what to say about this, but I still express my opinion that the Earth is still round and there is much evidence for this. The first is even that what a jet plane translated and flew around the Earth, flew off the dental point and landed at the same point.

I've got empirical evidence in the form of the output of an MPU-6000 over a 24 hour period that proves the Earth is not in motion. You claim to have evidence that contradicts this direct measurement? Well lets see it!

I suggest you take a look at this paper:

http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/research/nappo_files/Symposium_Gyro_Technology_2010_web.pdf

Pay particular attention to the Earth's angular velocity and the required sensitivity to measure the Earth's rotation, then go back and read the datasheet for the MPU-6000 that you provided. Still think your MPU-6000 is sensitive enough to detect the Earth's rotation?

On top of that, do you really think that your mobile phone application is designed with the appropriate code in place to calculate such small deviations over large periods?  Horses for courses my friend.
legendary
June 04, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

Don't be a BobLawblaw.

FLAT EARTH | CURVATURE DETECTOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdYrsVzP30
legendary
June 04, 2017, 02:47:31 PM
Aether causes the pressure in the case of a vacuum.

Æther does not exist.

According to ancient and medieval science, aether (Greek: αἰθήρ aithēr), also spelled æther or ether, also called quintessence, is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. The concept of aether was used in several theories to explain several natural phenomena, such as the traveling of light and gravity. In the late 19th century, physicists postulated that aether permeated all throughout space, providing a medium through which light could travel in a vacuum, but evidence for the presence of such a medium was not found in the Michelson–Morley experiment, and this result has been interpreted as meaning that no such luminiferous aether exists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)

The Sgnac experiment proves the aether and the Michelson–Morley experiment proves the Earth is motionless.
Jump to: