Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 786. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
November 17, 2015, 06:41:40 PM
Edit:  A better question you should be asking might be, "Why can I book a flight and travel over and beyond the South Pole if flat earthers claim this is impossible?"
They have been drinking some fine kool-aid. There are so many ways to prove this yourself, yet people come up with such idiotic theories. We're living in the 21th century, wake up people.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
November 17, 2015, 06:24:01 PM
Lmao, oh so this is "confirmed" now?  Hilarious.

Google --> search "fly over Antarctica" --> http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au --> book flight --> fly over South Pole --> lol

So why can't I rent a private jet and fly across Antarctica myself?

There's penguins and ice, why am I being met with military force?

I can't enter the premises of the White House without being met by force, either.  Doesn't mean the Earth is flat. I don't know what would possess someone to think that just because you can't go somewhere except under certain circumstances that it necessarily means the earth is flat.  You should see the obvious logical disconnect, there.  The gap is wider than the plane for the flight you can book to actually go there.

But the fact that there are *authorized* flights that will take you directly over and beyond the South Pole creates some serious problems for the flat earth map, wouldn't you agree?  Regular people like you and me do it all the time.

Edit:  A better question you should be asking might be, "Why can I book a flight and travel over and beyond the South Pole if flat earthers claim this is impossible?"
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 17, 2015, 06:13:32 PM
Lmao, oh so this is "confirmed" now?  Hilarious.

Google --> search "fly over Antarctica" --> http://www.antarcticaflights.com.au --> book flight --> fly over South Pole --> lol

So why can't I rent a private jet and fly across Antarctica myself?

There's penguins and ice, why am I being met with military force?

legendary
November 17, 2015, 05:21:42 PM
Lmao, oh so this is "confirmed" now?  Hilarious.

legendary
November 17, 2015, 02:28:14 PM
OK I'll bite, what am I looking for?
The only reason for which I had noticed this thread again was the "confirmed" part that was based on this image. According to you, if you were to keep going in that direction you would either: a) Fall off into a void?; b) Get to uncharted land. I'm tell you to try it.

If you travel to Antarctica you'll be met with military force. The Antarctic Treaty System was set in place on June 23, 1961 and prevents all unauthorized access.
legendary
Terminated.
November 17, 2015, 02:22:15 PM
The only reason for which I had noticed this thread again was the "confirmed" part that was based on this image. According to you, if you were to keep going in that direction you would either: a) Fall off into a void?; b) Get to uncharted land. I'm tell you to try it.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 02:18:20 PM
Download full-size (31.4 MB) map here ---> https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg
Not sure if trolling or the power of the tinfoil hat is too strong. Take a damn boat and keep going in away from Australia and you will see.

legendary
Terminated.
November 17, 2015, 02:13:53 PM
Not sure if trolling or the power of the tinfoil hat is too strong. Take a damn boat and keep going in away from Australia and you will see.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 02:11:46 PM

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
October 20, 2015, 05:05:30 AM
Earth is virtual reality.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 20, 2015, 04:55:25 AM
Would you hear anything at all from the west standing on the equator ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgQ5kEAXZk
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
October 18, 2015, 04:02:58 PM
I've got a theory; a very long time ago in a universe of (virtually) nothing but water there existed some fish; eels to be specific. With all of time having passed they reached the pinnacle of evolution. With hands and claws for grasping and manipulation they were the image of the mythical dragon. It's a dark cold watery universe but the dragon had a dream of a place of light and warmth. The dragon created an artificial world; a giant ball and filled it with rocks and a gaseous atmosphere and a warm sun.

Eels can come out of the water on to land and hunt prey for months a time. They do things the like climb trees and ambush prey. These fish still contain the DNA for the mythical beast. In Scotland for instance they have to use giant steel bars on their hydro electric power plant dams in order to keep the dragons out.

In a parrelel universe it could have happened.

Or you think that some monkeys climbed down the tree, and started building buildings with rocks, ended up being the current civilization (the current reality).

Both are ridiculous if you think about it, yet either of them are not that strange if you look about it from a phylosophical standpoint.

Thinking that humanity is somehow extremely importand is childish. Humanity is only a temporary experiment of nature and it wont exist forever.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 18, 2015, 03:51:29 PM
Hehe. A flat earth is still being speculated.
legendary
October 18, 2015, 01:41:53 AM
I've got a theory; a very long time ago in a universe of (virtually) nothing but water there existed some fish; eels to be specific. With all of time having passed they reached the pinnacle of evolution. With hands and claws for grasping and manipulation they were the image of the mythical dragon. It's a dark cold watery universe but the dragon had a dream of a place of light and warmth. The dragon created an artificial world; a giant ball and filled it with rocks and a gaseous atmosphere and a warm sun.

Eels can come out of the water on to land and hunt prey for months a time. They do things the like climb trees and ambush prey. These fish still contain the DNA for the mythical beast. In Scotland for instance they have to use giant steel bars on their hydro electric power plant dams in order to keep the dragons out.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 17, 2015, 02:29:05 PM
Video: Flat Earth Baby!!

Huffington Post: Mom Gives Birth Prematurely During A 19-Hour Flight

"A Taiwanese woman went into labor and gave birth to a baby girl during a 19-hour flight from Taiwan to Los Angeles last week....When the expectant mother went into labor, pilots diverted the plane to make an emergency landing in Anchorage, Alaska, but the baby was born about 30 minutes before they touched down...."

Makes sense, considering Taiwan is ~2,000 miles closer to Anchorage than Los Angeles on a globe. 
But perhaps they were not given permission to land in Taiwan?
legendary
October 17, 2015, 02:05:23 PM

"A Taiwanese woman went into labor and gave birth to a baby girl during a 19-hour flight from Taiwan to Los Angeles last week....When the expectant mother went into labor, pilots diverted the plane to make an emergency landing in Anchorage, Alaska, but the baby was born about 30 minutes before they touched down...."

Makes sense, considering Taiwan is ~2,000 miles closer to Anchorage than Los Angeles on a globe. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 17, 2015, 01:39:57 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 16, 2015, 03:48:48 PM

He did a new one. I don't see how the globe model can make sense of the Krakatoa sound wave problem...

Energy Concentration & Return Trip: 1883 Krakatoa
legendary
October 16, 2015, 03:27:24 PM
You can't dismiss hundreds of years worth of research as lies.

Did you miss the part about arguing with the 1/2 ton block of ice?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
October 16, 2015, 02:02:47 PM
You can't dismiss hundreds of years worth of research as lies.
Jump to: