Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 17. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This coin is definitely a sleeper, glad to get in on it semi early. Any word on the timeframe of the rebranding and update of Alexandria? Looking to make some great gains on this Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Still a good entry point now on your opinion ? i want to buy more to consolidate my bags...   Cheesy

..its never too late to plant a tree
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Still a good entry point now on your opinion ? i want to buy more to consolidate my bags...   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
waoh

you are such a great speculator

7M marketcap has became 14M now

Although i am not a good technical analysis traders, but the analysis you made seems great

Thanks for sharing!

That's just us buying this coin. I see a potential 10x easy and more given enough time. This is a long term hodl coin that will make people millionaires in the future. My suggestion is buy lots.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
waoh

you are such a great speculator

7M marketcap has became 14M now

Although i am not a good technical analysis traders, but the analysis you made seems great

Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 79
Are there any news about alexandria? Last heard of it in mid 2016.
Activity: 839
dbt1033 is a beast !
Thank you very much
Activity: 21
Thank you man, i went in few days ago. Since then it rise, already 24,5 % - yeah!
Activity: 68
I got in at 2100 a few hours ago and its been upward bound since. Thank you
Activity: 11
thanks for sharing your insights. Really nice to see that more experienced investors are taking the time to help out others  Cheesy

I am new to this and have bought both this and Radium. Thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Let's do this!

I followed you on Sia awhile back made a pretty good profit. Thanks OP much appreciated.

Welcome aboard!
Activity: 21
Let's do this!

I followed you on Sia awhile back made a pretty good profit. Thanks OP much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
If you count all the coins of LBRY, which you should do, and not rely on the stats provided by coinmarketcap, you realize that LBRY has a marketcap of approx $170M (with half of the supply being owned by the team - premine). Another fun fact is that Flo/Alexandria is older than LBRY, and has a marketcap of $13M with 0 premine, ico and all of that bullshit. It seems like you can create great products without being a greedy fuck. Not to mention that, as opposed to Flo/Alexandria, you gave to install an application in order to access the LBRY content. Reminds me of the days when Siacoin had a laughable marketcap in comparison with that of Storj, another heavily premined trash.

This is why i bought like a maniac at 800 sat -1000sat many months ago.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
We are nowhere near the peak yet.
Activity: 322
Will you guys sell it on the peak or HOLD?

Their was a peak on Poloniex , up to +18% but I'm hopping for minimum x2, so for the moment I hold the coins.

Lmao 2x? 

20x.

I put some good money on this, thanks for the heads up OP. Any word on when they plan on the rebrand and launch of alexandria?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Will you guys sell it on the peak or HOLD?

Their was a peak on Poloniex , up to +18% but I'm hopping for minimum x2, so for the moment I hold the coins.

Lmao 2x? 

20x.
Activity: 140
Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation
i'm in too. Now sit down and relax  Grin
Thanks for the post!
Activity: 34
I bought sia based on your suggestion when it was around 50 sat and sold some at 600 sat and had a very nice profit on it, thanks to you Smiley
I will surely act on your suggestions, but I am interested to know your current position on sia as I am still holding some.
I am also interested to know your current position on RADS as I am jumped in based on your last call about Radium  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rads-radium-the-sleeping-giant-fresh-news-hot-off-the-press-2084797
Activity: 79
As dbt1033 posted, they launch their first application http://www.alexandria.io/#artistic-freedom
A spotify like where you can pay per play song.

Is there a roadmap or something like this where I can see when the application will be launched? Would be nice to know because of price movement.
Activity: 65
As dbt1033 posted, they launch their first application http://www.alexandria.io/#artistic-freedom
A spotify like where you can pay per play song.

Pages:
Jump to: