Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 14. (Read 50619 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
At this price, buying only hundreds of this coin might not be a good investment. You need thousands of this to get a decent profit. A hundreds dollars would get you how much?

I'm curious. How much do you invest on this coin ? Or even usually for this kind of coin ?
I'm more a hobby trader just for learning and fun as it's not my first or principale income.

Invest however much you can afford to lose.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
At this price, buying only hundreds of this coin might not be a good investment. You need thousands of this to get a decent profit. A hundreds dollars would get you how much?

I'm curious. How much do you invest on this coin ? Or even usually for this kind of coin ?
I'm more a hobby trader just for learning and fun as it's not my first or principale income.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I have jumped on board as well. Lets see this baby hit 20K sat!

FLO will skyrocket soon~> first SegWit testnet genesis Block ===> buy&hodl #bitdevs #nyc #moon #marz :-D
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Have a bag of florincoin, waiting patiently for a new all time high, got my bag way to early, got carried away and my entry is shit, average down, I'm comfortable now.

Let it rise to new highs. Cheesy

Hope it gets to the $100 million mcap club.

It's not a matter of if, but when. The Top 100, which has plenty of worthless shitcoins in it, starts at $40M. Flo is at $14M

Yup.... just buy and hodl.  Don't look at the charts.  At some point, if you are patient, you will see insane gains.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Have a bag of florincoin, waiting patiently for a new all time high, got my bag way to early, got carried away and my entry is shit, average down, I'm comfortable now.

It's not a matter of if, but when. The Top 100, which has plenty of worthless shitcoins in it, starts at $40M. Flo is at $14M
Activity: 263
Merit: 100

Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
I have jumped on board as well. Lets see this baby hit 20K sat!
Activity: 266
What do you think about current entry point? It's time to sell or time to buy now?
The entry point is still pretty low. I could see FLO reaching $0.20 in the near future. I think today it's selling for around $0.11. With it's low market cap, it has a lot of room to increase in value.

But, that is just my opinion.  Wink
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
I am glad that I got in at 1800 satoshi and now hodling Smiley hoping for big gains Grin
Activity: 34
What do you think about current entry point? It's time to sell or time to buy now?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Real talk: you may need to hold this coin for months before you see the x10-x20.

Yes, FLO has been a live blockchain since mid 2013. Yes, Alexandria has been in public development since at least mid 2014. Man that sounds ancient in crypto land, doesn't it? They must've been blown past by now by other competitors, right? Turns out nope. I've followed Alexandria and the FLO token very closely since late 2014, here's why I'm still bullish and holding for years:

1) Development has been consistent. There has never been a single period in the past 3 years that I've wondered, "where did ___ go?", "is this thing dead?" If you ask for updates, if you look for the devs - you will find them. They will talk to you. You can see their work.

2) They do not pump or try to be opportunistic with the market with their insider power. Ever. This project has been active through multiple altcoin bubbles, the dev team has never done anything to purposefully take advantage of the market to turn profit, their demeanor has always been the same. They've never lied, nor given unrealistic expectations, nor spent time on fancy infographics instead of code, etc. Arguably this is a bad thing, and they will need to improve a bit on the marketing side of things once they do go fully live, but I'm listing it here because it's a huge reason I have so much confidence that they're in this for the product, and the product comes before profit with these people.

3) Blocktech (the people building Alexandria) started out just using FLO for its features (tx messages) - they had no connection to the FLO team afaik. Over time, the FLO dev team and the Alexandria team have steadily grown closer together and are basically one big happy family these days, collaborating and working together on the whole ecosystem. Watching this evolution over the years has contributed to my confidence that this team is full of workers focused on producing a real product.

4) The product is real. It is tangible. You can use it right now in a sort of alpha/beta state. You can go talk to the devs and easily get invited to help them test new features or even contribute to the project directly. Vaporware is a huge problem in crypto projects - Alexandria is not vapor, and incremental development has been obvious every step of the way.

5) Lack of serious competition. LBRY is the only project that I've seen that has a tangible, usable product which is doing something similar to Alexandria. Every other project claiming to do the same things as Alexandria or LBRY is so far nothing but words and claims. So there are only two real ponies in this race, and this is a discussion for another time but the economics of LBRY's LBC token are not nearly as attractive of an investment as FLO. I do not have nearly the same familiarity/access to the LBRY dev team as I do Alexandria/FLO, so I cannot comment on the development side of things for LBRY. Obviously I do hold some LBC as well.

6) Last I heard, they're going to migrate away from IPFS eventually and use an incentivized storage solution, ie something like FileCoin or Sia. No idea on timeline, but incentivizing the storage part of their back-end will take this to another level.

7) Imogen Heap has published content on it. Ok this is rather minor and old news, but it's pretty neat that major artists are experimenting with it! She published stuff in 2015 and had considered releasing an album on it. She published again a few months ago so she's still using it.

... wrap this all up for consideration and then notice that...

8 ) The marketcap is insanely low. Vaporware projects dwarf this thing. No place to go but up, considering everything above. Easiest fucking hold ever.

Yes I am a FLO whale. Duh. Shit was 200-400 satoshi for months at one point. It was solo mineable for years and I had an A1 ASIC. Yes I will get rich(er) if you guys all agree with my points and buy in. Doesn't make any of it less true, this is already in profit for me and I'm already financially independent - which was achieved by altcoin investments over the past 4 years, by the way. My FLO makes up ~3% of my total crypto worth. Make up your own mind if this is just shilling. Keep in mind I said you will need to wait probably months for huge gains, and cheers to those that also see the potential.

what he said^ Cheesy +1
Activity: 47
Real talk: you may need to hold this coin for months before you see the x10-x20.

Yes, FLO has been a live blockchain since mid 2013. Yes, Alexandria has been in public development since at least mid 2014. Man that sounds ancient in crypto land, doesn't it? They must've been blown past by now by other competitors, right? Turns out nope. I've followed Alexandria and the FLO token very closely since late 2014, here's why I'm still bullish and holding for years:

1) Development has been consistent. There has never been a single period in the past 3 years that I've wondered, "where did ___ go?", "is this thing dead?" If you ask for updates, if you look for the devs - you will find them. They will talk to you. You can see their work.

2) They do not pump or try to be opportunistic with the market with their insider power. Ever. This project has been active through multiple altcoin bubbles, the dev team has never done anything to purposefully take advantage of the market to turn profit, their demeanor has always been the same. They've never lied, nor given unrealistic expectations, nor spent time on fancy infographics instead of code, etc. Arguably this is a bad thing, and they will need to improve a bit on the marketing side of things once they do go fully live, but I'm listing it here because it's a huge reason I have so much confidence that they're in this for the product, and the product comes before profit with these people.

3) Blocktech (the people building Alexandria) started out just using FLO for its features (tx messages) - they had no connection to the FLO team afaik. Over time, the FLO dev team and the Alexandria team have steadily grown closer together and are basically one big happy family these days, collaborating and working together on the whole ecosystem. Watching this evolution over the years has contributed to my confidence that this team is full of workers focused on producing a real product.

4) The product is real. It is tangible. You can use it right now in a sort of alpha/beta state. You can go talk to the devs and easily get invited to help them test new features or even contribute to the project directly. Vaporware is a huge problem in crypto projects - Alexandria is not vapor, and incremental development has been obvious every step of the way.

5) Lack of serious competition. LBRY is the only project that I've seen that has a tangible, usable product which is doing something similar to Alexandria. Every other project claiming to do the same things as Alexandria or LBRY is so far nothing but words and claims. So there are only two real ponies in this race, and this is a discussion for another time but the economics of LBRY's LBC token are not nearly as attractive of an investment as FLO. I do not have nearly the same familiarity/access to the LBRY dev team as I do Alexandria/FLO, so I cannot comment on the development side of things for LBRY. Obviously I do hold some LBC as well.

6) Last I heard, they're going to migrate away from IPFS eventually and use an incentivized storage solution, ie something like FileCoin or Sia. No idea on timeline, but incentivizing the storage part of their back-end will take this to another level.

7) Imogen Heap has published content on it. Ok this is rather minor and old news, but it's pretty neat that major artists are experimenting with it! She published stuff in 2015 and had considered releasing an album on it. She published again a few months ago so she's still using it.

8 ) The marketcap is insanely low. Vaporware projects dwarf this thing. No place to go but up, considering everything above. Easiest fucking hold ever.

Yes I am a FLO whale. Duh. Shit was 200-400 satoshi for months at one point. It was solo mineable for years and I had an A1 ASIC. Yes I will get rich(er) if you guys all agree with my points and buy in. Doesn't make any of it less true, this is already in profit for me and I'm already financially independent - which was achieved by altcoin investments over the past 4 years, by the way. My FLO makes up ~3% of my total crypto worth. Make up your own mind if this is just shilling. Keep in mind I said you will need to wait probably months for huge gains, and cheers to those that also see the potential.

What a wonderful post, we need more people like you on the forum. It's been years that I'm reading Bitcointalk (even though I decided to create an account only recently) and I'm tired of all the lazy people out there who don't do the research themselves and expect people to tell them everything without any effort. Not to mention all the people who FUD, who are constantly negative and/or who are completely dumb (kinda like the one, few messages above, who answered aggressively to your post). Don't bother these guys, they are a waste of time and don't deserve to be answered. You are already too kind by giving so much infos for the new investors. Smiley

Special thanks to the OP also, I was looking at FlorinCoin since some times already, still thinking about when would be the perfect time to invest and your post made me take my final decision. Already made x2 in no time but I'm in for the very long term with this one. You are one of the investors I like to follow, because your calls are always very interesting, and it's always nice to have people to rely on to not miss out awesome opportunities. Keep up the good work, it always pays off ! Smiley

I'm pretty confident one day people will realize everything you guys did for the community at its true value. Wink 
Activity: 839
Just buy, hold, and you'll see the moon with your proper eyes when Alexandria will be here...  Wink
Activity: 175
Huh? I said "may" and "probably" never anything certain you dolt, gg reading

You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you.

My entire post is about why you should buy....

Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not.

I was disclosing what I stand to gain from such a fawning promotional post. I don't care what you think, you don't need to believe my claims - buy or get left behind. I told you why I feel that way about FLO. That's it.

You really are dense.

Thanks for the info and sharing your experience. It is generous of you and your transparency is refreshing. Good things to you and may you become more finanically independent than the law allows because it appears it could be for the greater good. As for the joker, there are some bonafide idiots on here. Apparently, he's an expert on whale behavior and yet he so freely shares his ignorance with us. Wow. How, in the name of non-morons everywhere, someone could claim that you're hoping to score coins on the cheap by giving them a few years worth of rationale to buy, is beyond the realm of imagination. I'm stupefied.
Activity: 186
I just keep buying and buying this coin every chance I get. It's almost like a sickness.  Shocked
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Huh? I said "may" and "probably" never anything certain you dolt, gg reading

You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you.

My entire post is about why you should buy....

Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not.

I was disclosing what I stand to gain from such a fawning promotional post. I don't care what you think, you don't need to believe my claims - buy or get left behind. I told you why I feel that way about FLO. That's it.

You really are dense.
Activity: 49

You state with such certainty that it will take months to make huge gains. Who determines the price is the market. It may take months, it may take 1 day. This market is unpredictable, overnight everything can happen.

His attitude does not match the profile of a whale. Whales do not stand in forums, claiming they are whales not. You are probably wanting investors to sell their cheap coins to you. Forget it, or you get on board now or you'll be off the flight.
Activity: 12
Actually few days ago i've done some research about FLO and i really want and believe that it's going to be huge. But on the other hand i'm not financially independent (yet) and I'm just looking for new interesting things to learn about and doing little steps to start making some daily/weekly profit. I don't expect it to shoot x20 in a month but i also don't want to wait two weeks and look how it's going back to 1500 satoshi. That's wy i asked about current downtrend. I'm just curious about other people's perspectives. I know it might sound like i'm hot-headed or something but i think it's pretty common behavior for beginners.
Pages:
Jump to: