Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 18. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hmmm ... think it's too late to get in on this? Seems I missed the pump  Sad

I am waiting to jump in too. If there's really something practical behind it then it will go up in mid-long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hmmm ... think it's too late to get in on this? Seems I missed the pump  Sad
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hi,
Regarding the actual pump, do you hold your coins for later or did you already sell your flo ?
Activity: 19
Thank you for your advice:D! Bought some 2 days ago
Activity: 839
Puuump !!
Join it before it will be too late guys Smiley
Activity: 4
Thanks for the suggestion! In fact, I just joined bitcointalk to thank you. I've read posts on here for some time. Figured snooping should end.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
Are you saying this is a needle in the haystack?  Could you go into more detail about what makes this special?

Flo is special because its utilizing IPFS (Inter Planetary File Storage) which is one of the most cutting edge things out there right now in the distributed/crypto tech space, aswell as a bittorent layer; additionally the OIP (Open Index Protocol) that the alexandria team is building in house.

10 million marketcap...  this is a sleeping giant folks..
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Are you saying this is a needle in the haystack?  Could you go into more detail about what makes this special?
Activity: 65
Will you guys sell it on the peak or HOLD?

Their was a peak on Poloniex , up to +18% but I'm hopping for minimum x2, so for the moment I hold the coins.
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Just brought someone just for fun aswell.. I'm not really a trader, but sometimes i'm curious to try to jump on the train  Grin
Activity: 175
I too bought some for fun. Normally, I wouldn't go with someone who gives their predictions and tries to get people on board. That said, I don't feel that is the case here. OP's track record is good and there are people down to help. I consider myself one of them although I certainly don't wield any heavy influence and no individual truly should. And of course, do your own research. Three years of commitment is a big plus for me and the low cap makes it interesting. Who else is in the space? DCT, LBR come to mind and both have much higher caps. LBR despite it's intentions seems a mess to me and I like DCT so this low cost alternative with a committed team seems like a good bet. Finally, I love the communal aspect of such a buy. While chaincoin was a shitty coin that went bust on manipulation, I believe the power of the people in a market that does not exclude anyone can go a long way. Florin on!
Activity: 122
if you believe in the coin you can hold for the long run or you can sell some and get some profit and hold the rest
Activity: 205
What price would be reasonable to enter?
Activity: 28
Activity: 186
Wow! I gotta say, this thing is pretty awesome! I see great potential here! How can i get a hold of this coin?? Are there any online wallets available to store the coins on? I would really want to have as much as i can of this coin. I can see it soaring to the sky sooner or later. I will be holding long term when i get some. That's for sure.

It's trading on bittrex and poloniex

For the wallet, just go to their site http://florincoin.org
Activity: 79
Bought some just for fun. Let's see how it will perform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Wow! I gotta say, this thing is pretty awesome! I see great potential here! How can i get a hold of this coin?? Are there any online wallets available to store the coins on? I would really want to have as much as i can of this coin. I can see it soaring to the sky sooner or later. I will be holding long term when i get some. That's for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I traded flo when it was in the 500-1000 k range.  Was nice profit.
I will check out Alexandria.
Okay I have done my research and I'm buying this. Looking to pick up a couple of mill before the pump. Wait!! let me get mah coinz.

Are you sure it is a good coin to buy? I'm not really good at this, I'm not sure when checking a coin, so I need opinions from people like you.

You can join in for sure !
But do it quickly, the value is at the bottom now. Or don't cry later if you don't Cheesy

Edit : Small pump just right now.. Smiley
Time to buy, and hold !
Okay I have done my research and I'm buying this. Looking to pick up a couple of mill before the pump. Wait!! let me get mah coinz.

Are you sure it is a good coin to buy? I'm not really good at this, I'm not sure when checking a coin, so I need opinions from people like you.

You can join in for sure !
But do it quickly, the value is at the bottom now. Or don't cry later if you don't Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: