Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 2. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Florincoin has a lot more mooning to do.

This coin will go at least 3-5X from its current levels in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
orientated itself around creatives and artists.

Sounds like you're talking about https://alexandria.io and not http://florincoin.org
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
I've been checking out Florin Coin for a few months because of it's name and historical references. A few months ago I visited the site and it seemed to be operating. I was delighted as it orientated itself around creatives and artists. However since the rebranding the site is just a shell and I haven't found any reason to get involved in Flocoin other than the hype and increase in price.

Is this just a vehicle for making money or is something actually coming of the original plan?
Could you explain how the new website is "just a shell" compared to the old one? The new site has everything the old site had but with more information about our blockchain apps, a forum, and a blog which we regularly update.

http://florincoin.org
Activity: 6
Merit: 2
I've been checking out Florin Coin for a few months because of it's name and historical references. A few months ago I visited the site and it seemed to be operating. I was delighted as it orientated itself around creatives and artists. However since the rebranding the site is just a shell and I haven't found any reason to get involved in Flocoin other than the hype and increase in price.

Is this just a vehicle for making money or is something actually coming of the original plan?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I'm still keep my FLO for 2018.
If big change during 2018, good for us.
If no change, I will dump.
Activity: 3
Happy New Year's! A real project and gem like FLO is very likely to make some big moves up in 2018. I've been accumulating at low levels since October/November because of its potential. DYOR but FLO is a great buy at these prices
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
now it dipped from 1900 to 1200 satoshi
looks like we are heating for a new huge race Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The rebranding happened yesterday. There was a lot of marketing around it, at least on twitter. There’s a new logo, new website and lots of promises for 2018. I’m considering hogling a bit longer.

I think ill hold as well and see what happen
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The rebranding happened yesterday. There was a lot of marketing around it, at least on twitter. There’s a new logo, new website and lots of promises for 2018. I’m considering hogling a bit longer.
Activity: 12
Rebranding is coming soon, the traditional weak hands shakeouts have taken more than expected this time but...

I thought rebranding already happened? Or am I wrong?
Activity: 36
Rebranding is coming soon, the traditional weak hands shakeouts have taken more than expected this time but...
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Fuck this shit,i dump it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Do we have any news about this coin, it has been a while since I last checked on this but as I am looking at the news here and the sentiments of the others that there is no good news right now and there is no good developments on this coin. I am afraid my investments are on the losing side.

HODL FLO(litecoin gold) the dev could appear on CNBC? Wink weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Do we have any news about this coin, it has been a while since I last checked on this but as I am looking at the news here and the sentiments of the others that there is no good news right now and there is no good developments on this coin. I am afraid my investments are on the losing side.
Activity: 12
Looks like we've just drowned  Sad
Do you think that new website and the rebranding coming in december could affect the price? Or we will have to wait for the serious thecnical development in q1 2018??
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
FLO looks ready ~ Alexandria project has a posse :-D buy&hodl>>FLO

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 7
MyEtherWallet is the best pocket book for Ether and tokens released on thereumeblockchain, in my oppinion. Although it still have some disadvantages, I don't see a suitable alternative for it. And it's quite secure before you open it out of your save and don't adhere to any physhing links.
If you want to invest today is the DAY the pre-sale ends in 8 hours and you can have a 30% discount. Join  www.nagaico.com. Bitcoin.com's Roger Ver and Mate Tokay, Pantera's Miko Matsumura advisers.

ban
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
i don't follow any update of this coins but i still hold this coins for a long time ago. i see its really difficult for this coin to be increase except bitcoin price is going too deep. but i still thinking that this coin will be up soon so i can empty my wallet and change into other coins. but before bitcoin price is increase several months ago, i can sell some to make profit because i bought at low price.
Pages:
Jump to: