Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 3. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Still decent?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
okay now i start worrying aahah...
other alts are recovery after bleeding but flo keeps going down..how can it be

Hasnt been doing much for a while now, such a great potential, starting to dubt now

well the tech is good, the team is good...but the marketing is insanely horrible!
in fact it feels they have none. And since they are still quite a small project (in value right now) not many people look at it...

I cut my bag with a small win, since i think there are other promising coins that will make a alt run sooner. I feel Flo will need until summer atleast to get something together
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
okay now i start worrying aahah...
other alts are recovery after bleeding but flo keeps going down..how can it be

Hasnt been doing much for a while now, such a great potential, starting to dubt now
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
alexandria is a great idea......but they need a way bigger team, way more money, and a more solid roadmap. There isn't enough dedication to make this a great coin. But by all means gamble as it's not worth much satoshi right now.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I knew there'll be the day of florincoin to gain in value,lol. Cheesy I've always kept some money in it. Bought some more Flo and Tio today. Two promising coins,indeed.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I really do not know about Florincoin. This is a strange coin to me. I hope you provide the necessary information for me and everyone to follow and invest if it is really good.

Sure, visit the ANN page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annflo-a-worldwide-public-record-alexandria-etdb-medici-015-segwit-236742
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I really do not know about Florincoin. This is a strange coin to me. I hope you provide the necessary information for me and everyone to follow and invest if it is really good.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Don't fall for this.
Multi-accounts shilling this shitcoin!
This coin has 0 potential.
Some people lost huge amounts with this coin and this is just a poor attempt to cut losses.

actually this coin is good and the development team is legit..not for pumpers/noobs ~ its for leets :-D  weee
You think this works?

what FLO works fine!~+the alexandria project is under heavy rotation :-D
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Don't fall for this.
Some people lost huge amounts with this coin and this is just a poor attempt to cut losses.

actually this coin is good and the development team is legit..not for pumpers/noobs ~ its for leets :-D  weee
You think this works?
Don't fall for this.

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Don't fall for this.
FLO @ 1200 let's see what she can do ;-) weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
my opinion, Flo has little potential
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
for the first time in my life i was perfect at guessing the bottom aha

now let's wait for this pump
Rebranding tomorrow?

No. The deadline that's being mentioned floating around is for the next stage of the 99designs logo competition. After the contest and there's a new logo then the rebranding can begin but there must be a new brand first

FLO looks good @ 1200 ~ buying the dip!! :-D weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

Activity: 266
Prontapay
Have a feeling,that can drop a lot more,while all this BTC madness is happening.Especially if again some China closing exchange platforms -like news will show up.Fail for alts holders this year:/
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Keep calm guys! It's the same in every thread, lets wait till the fork finish and we will see flo goes to the moon, it's a really good project with a lot of pending releases, like syscoin.
Activity: 182
Is this 1200 ish sats the bottom? I was doing some zoomout on the graphs and if the bleeding continues does Flo have enough support to keep going above 1k? I have some long holding but right now i´m just a little worried with my tradable stash. I´m bagging and just wondering if i should forget about it if a bounce is to be expected any time soon...

man i put stop loss at 1200 and it was painful but now i'm glad for it

hope you did it too

okay i'm buying back here beacuse i think it's the bottom, or very near

are you sure ? what about the project ?
Activity: 182
Are you sure. buying again now is a good idea ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Is this 1200 ish sats the bottom? I was doing some zoomout on the graphs and if the bleeding continues does Flo have enough support to keep going above 1k? I have some long holding but right now i´m just a little worried with my tradable stash. I´m bagging and just wondering if i should forget about it if a bounce is to be expected any time soon...

man i put stop loss at 1200 and it was painful but now i'm glad for it

hope you did it too

okay i'm buying back here beacuse i think it's the bottom, or very near
Pages:
Jump to: