Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 21. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
update : namewastaken
I'm a super newb.  If I were so inclined, how would I go about purchasing this?

Thanks in advance!

1. buy bitcoins
2. create your accout in the exchange (i used bittrex for this coin)
3. trade your bitcoins for florincoins
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is you're position on SIA and LISK currently?

What is gonna be your selling point? How much will it rise you think?

this.
would love a prediction on that cause we all know a coin can't gain value nonstop forever
a correction is coming

I'm holding for over 20k satoshi...  probably over 30k

This is in my portfolio.  You don't get rich by being impatient.
Activity: 3
I'm a super newb.  If I were so inclined, how would I go about purchasing this?

Thanks in advance!

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

this.
would love a prediction on that cause we all know a coin can't gain value nonstop forever
a correction is coming

I'm holding for over 20k satoshi...  probably over 30k

This is in my portfolio.  You don't get rich by being impatient.
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken

this.
a correction is coming
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
The DIP TRAIN has arrived.
Activity: 126
There's also a block halving that's about to come in little over a month (guaranteed 2x), and a rebranding, and segwit, and a change in algo.... and Alexandria.  Smiley

Yeah, yeah..  Don't give us a hard on
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
There's also a block halving that's about to come in little over a month (guaranteed 2x), and a rebranding, and segwit, and a change in algo.... and Alexandria.  Smiley
Activity: 63
with a low supply and not listed on many exchange, i can def see this going to .5-.7
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
Just sold my Rads at this, while I know you recommended them as well ever since I bought in at 6.3$ its done nothing but fall(minus the rise to 5.75 just now) What the real potential for this?

I learned my Lesson . Just be patient .
Look at his calls , its impressive. Moved half of my Investment to Flo right before First ongoing pump
Yeah I feel Rads didn't turn out well though but the rest of the calls were pretty damn spot on, I'm terrible for trading/getting the high spot tho, much better at hodling Smiley

Movement does seem to be really good, but maybe it's just this thread leading a rise? Any chance we could hit $1 you think?

Rads is still active noobs....  have patience, these things don't happen over night.

Nor do they happen over 2 weeks apparently.
Activity: 147
Just sold my Rads at this, while I know you recommended them as well ever since I bought in at 6.3$ its done nothing but fall(minus the rise to 5.75 just now) What the real potential for this?

Look at his calls , its impressive. Moved half of my Investment to Flo right before First ongoing pump
Yeah I feel Rads didn't turn out well though but the rest of the calls were pretty damn spot on, I'm terrible for trading/getting the high spot tho, much better at hodling Smiley

Movement does seem to be really good, but maybe it's just this thread leading a rise? Any chance we could hit $1 you think?

Its been only a few days since His rads Call.

When i followed His advice i bought with 300 euro 610k siacoins. Everyone knows what happend a few weeks later Cheesy
Activity: 839
4500 sats to high for this night I think..
Alexandria launch could be these days? Or in weeks / months?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Rads is still active noobs....  have patience, these things don't happen over night.
I guess it will reach 4500-5000 sat tonight
Activity: 51

Maybe with Alexandria.io launch...
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi

Activity: 121

Great move! , me ? i'm a stubborn dude  Sad

Only managed to get .26 BTC into it for 12k florin @ .00002150 keeps going up and cant get in.

Saw this thread too late.  darn.
Activity: 51

Great move! , me ? i'm a stubborn dude  Sad
Activity: 147

Pages:
Jump to: