Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 20. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Can it go up to 5000 in short term ?

Everything and now!
No one can wait 6 months or more?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Nominex support
+400 btc trade volume!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It still seems way undervalued.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100

Who gives a fuck.

Stop being impatient

Yeah, you'r right..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Best way to get in is to not go all in... That way if you see something else you want you don't be have to sell this.

Average in... Buy a little here and there and forget about it until you have 20x more money.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Who gives a fuck.

Stop being impatient
Activity: 46
Just picked up a bag. Lets go!  Cool
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This is going to go up bigtime soon no one is selling still which is good going to drive the price high Smiley
Where( what good website ) can I find such usefull news like alexandrie for florincoin and, in a more general way, usefull news about altcoins ?

Activity: 28
At what price you bought it?
Activity: 25
i am also holding, great potentia!
Prepare for going up now with the price Smiley
Activity: 126
I doubt it will go back down no one is really selling around what people want  to pay.

They the sell orders are trying to drive the price down yet no one is selling at that price lol just look at the order book lol

Also think that it won't get much lower than 1600.. people holding. Bought some new at 1630

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I doubt it will go back down no one is really selling around what people want  to pay.

They the sell orders are trying to drive the price down yet no one is selling at that price lol just look at the order book lol
Activity: 26
Looks like its on its way back to the 1100-1200 satoshi support line, if you're gonna buy back in maybe wait till then. Alternatively put in a good-till-filled buy order in case it dips briefly to 1000 before support kicks back in. I'll probably snap up some myself down there, and hodl till it gets listed on an asian exchange. Going off of the 24h volume tho (80K USD -> 2mil USD), if that peters out and the trading dies down again, probably more likely to drop in addition to that downtrendline after the peak at ~2400. Pretty symettrical
Activity: 126
Made some good profit on it tonight. Should I buy it back? I sold at 2350 see that it's back at 1650 sat. Will it gain some strength on short term you think?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I've been holding this one since May, glad to see some movement in it. Yes it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 3
I'm a super newb.  If I were so inclined, how would I go about purchasing this?

Thanks in advance!

1. buy bitcoins
2. create your accout in the exchange (i used bittrex for this coin)
3. trade your bitcoins for florincoins

Thank you very much for your reply!  I really appreciate it!

I recently created a Blockchain Wallet.  Will that work?  I have absolutely nothing in it though.

you're welcome Smiley

i suggest you read this topic, about wallets, it has some nice info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-bitcoin-wallets-which-what-why-1631151 (even though it applies mostly to bitcoin investments)

Thanks again!  Your link was very informative.  I will save it.

I don't have an iPhone or Android phone, so no interest there.  I don't plan on spending cryptocurrencies out on the town.  I just want a place where I can store, facilitate the transfer of, and purchase other cryptocurrencies for investment opportunities - such as this one.  For that, based on what I read in your link, my Blockchain wallet seems adequate.  I'd love to hear your much more knowledgeable opinion though.

Activity: 150
update : namewastaken

Thanks in advance!

1. buy bitcoins

I recently created a Blockchain Wallet.  Will that work?  I have absolutely nothing in it though.

you're welcome Smiley

i suggest you read this topic, about wallets, it has some nice info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-bitcoin-wallets-which-what-why-1631151 (even though it applies mostly to bitcoin investments)
Activity: 3

Thanks in advance!

1. buy bitcoins

Pages:
Jump to: