Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 12. (Read 186171 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi, the latest Version of fly is 2.4.4.0. Please download it, and delete everything from your roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat. Use zapwallettxes=1 as seen a few posts back.

Fly coin will be the only coin accepted for yobit pump alert. When you purchase "Yobit pump alert", we will need to calculate how much $20 of fly is worth at that moment. Hopefully this helps explain.

Vegas

Vegas guy have you thought about getting fly on POSWallet? They pay pos on all the coins and are about to start their own exchange! Then, all of us would be able to keep our fly there without all the hassles of the fly wallets!
thanks,
Rick
Activity: 163
Withdrawals are working fine now in yobit  Smiley

Yes, just did a withdrawal!! Confirmed!!

Vegas

I wonder what's happening with my withdraw, It still says transferring from cold storage...since the the 17th of last month.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hi, the latest Version of fly is 2.4.4.0. Please download it, and delete everything from your roaming/flycoin except wallet.dat. Use zapwallettxes=1 as seen a few posts back.

Fly coin will be the only coin accepted for yobit pump alert. When you purchase "Yobit pump alert", we will need to calculate how much $20 of fly is worth at that moment. Hopefully this helps explain.

Vegas
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi vegasguy,
I have a a windows qt volume 2.0.0.0 is this the latest wallet?  It seems to be stuck synching. I like the pump alert have a lot of fly on yobit and your question about paying $20/month is confusing when you tell us ONLY fly will be accepted payment!

thanks for your work and time,
Rick (freegold)

extentions - you should enable them so you can see what's going on, on your pc anyway, go to control panel, folder options, View tab, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
assuming you already have show hidden files and folders checked. you might like to unhide your "C" drive too while you're in there ...  Wink
  when you create a new .conf file you must specify the extension, otherwise windows will by default save as .txt
Ya I change it to a .conf file but for some reason I still cannot get my wallet to sync with my old wallet.dat and I don't want to lose all my FLYcoins could anyone at all please think of any way whatsoever that I could recover this wallet.dat? It isn't corrupted or anything so I don't get why when I put it into the roaming/appdata file it stops my FLY wallet from working???

yes it s corrupt,fly wallet is a bit strange,  do you have other copies?

i did a wallet copie each month, i had similar problem, each time i had a power cut or whatever the computer crash , most of the time my wallet was corrupt, only solution restore a copy, and the strange think, all my copies wont work, only a few
Actually the problem that I'm having now is it says to me when I load the wallet "Cannot initialize keypool" I don't know what that means but maybe someone who does has a solution that could help me with that lol Cheers

Make sure your on latest wallet on OP.

Also did you follow my instructions EXACTLY by deleting everything in roaming but flycoin.conf, and wallet.dat AND using zapwallettxes=1 at the same time??

Vegas
legendary
I just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to VegasGuy and the whole FLYcoin team for helping me recover my coins with their help Smiley I finally got my wallet going again and all my coins were safe and sound!! Thanks a bunch!!! Cheers

Thank you for your kind compliment. We pride ourselves in helping Everyone
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to VegasGuy and the whole FLYcoin team for helping me recover my coins with their help Smiley I finally got my wallet going again and all my coins were safe and sound!! Thanks a bunch!!! Cheers

Vegas and boys, you can always count on.
Do not leave anyone without the help solve the problem.

Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary

Yes, just did a withdrawal!! Confirmed!!

Vegas

extentions - you should enable them so you can see what's going on, on your pc anyway, go to control panel, folder options, View tab, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types.
assuming you already have show hidden files and folders checked. you might like to unhide your "C" drive too while you're in there ...  Wink
  when you create a new .conf file you must specify the extension, otherwise windows will by default save as .txt
Ya I change it to a .conf file but for some reason I still cannot get my wallet to sync with my old wallet.dat and I don't want to lose all my FLYcoins could anyone at all please think of any way whatsoever that I could recover this wallet.dat? It isn't corrupted or anything so I don't get why when I put it into the roaming/appdata file it stops my FLY wallet from working???

i did a wallet copie each month, i had similar problem, each time i had a power cut or whatever the computer crash , most of the time my wallet was corrupt, only solution restore a copy, and the strange think, all my copies wont work, only a few
Actually the problem that I'm having now is it says to me when I load the wallet "Cannot initialize keypool" I don't know what that means but maybe someone who does has a solution that could help me with that lol Cheers

Also did you follow my instructions EXACTLY by deleting everything in roaming but flycoin.conf, and wallet.dat AND using zapwallettxes=1 at the same time??

Vegas
Awesome will try that right now I did try it once but I didn't leave the flycoin.conf in the roaming folder. Cheers
Activity: 25
legendary

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1281

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Those of you who trade on a daily basis, what s the best use for this software compared to exchange UI?

legendary

Ok guys here is a whole new video of Yobit pump alert in action with the api working. We are currently in "testing", just want to make sure it makes lots of money for you guys. Im sure you understand Wink

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/Yobitpump-alert-video-2.mp4

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
For those of you with syncing problems.

1. Close fly wallet, then Delete everything from roaming/flycoin (except wallet.dat)
2. Make a shortcut of flycoin.exe
3. go to properties and add find the box called "target". Add -zapwallettxes=1 on the end. So, the line will look like this:

C:\Users\Vegas\Desktop\Fly\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

(just change user name, and location. My .exe is in a fly folder on my desktop)

Create a flycoin.conf file and add it to your roaming/flycoin folder and add these addnodes to it (Make sure 3 letter extention in windows is enabled)

addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=129.21.131.183
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=68.235.184.192
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=68.224.101.145
addnode=75.130.162.248
addnode=68.134.212.246
addnode=67.241.223.195
addnode=70.189.156.125
addnode=85.214.152.3
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=134.3.158.149
addnode=77.119.249.127
addnode=174.5.38.192
addnode=62.197.73.12

4. Launch wallet and let it sync

It might stop once or twice, just close and reopen

Vegas
What do you mean make sure 3 letter extension on windows is enabled?? I'm still a Noob remember boys lol Cheers

For those of you with syncing problems.

1. Close fly wallet, then Delete everything from roaming/flycoin (except wallet.dat)
2. Make a shortcut of flycoin.exe
3. go to properties and add find the box called "target". Add -zapwallettxes=1 on the end. So, the line will look like this:

C:\Users\Vegas\Desktop\Fly\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

(just change user name, and location. My .exe is in a fly folder on my desktop)

Create a flycoin.conf file and add it to your roaming/flycoin folder and add these addnodes to it (Make sure 3 letter extention in windows is enabled)

addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=129.21.131.183
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=68.235.184.192
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=68.224.101.145
addnode=75.130.162.248
addnode=68.134.212.246
addnode=67.241.223.195
addnode=70.189.156.125
addnode=85.214.152.3
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=134.3.158.149
addnode=77.119.249.127
addnode=174.5.38.192
addnode=62.197.73.12

4. Launch wallet and let it sync

It might stop once or twice, just close and reopen

Vegas
What do you mean make sure 3 letter extension on windows is enabled?? I'm still a Noob remember boys lol Cheers
legendary
Even if your not interested in the software , here are other reasons to buy and hold fly:

Pays 40% per year!! (Average including superblocks), while keeping inflation VERY low. Total supply , a mere 234,000!!!

Vegas
legendary
Guys someone dumped 1 btc worth of fly at 20,000 sats ... LOL

Put your buy orders in now, we are days away from release. When this thing releases we will EASILY be $1 a coin!!!

We are days away from release of "yobit pump alert". They are selling at 37,000 and buy orders as low as 27,000 sats!! Buy now, and sell on the high!!

BIG profits to be made, buy low now, and sell in a few days for massive profit!!

This is simply someone selling because of the price of btc.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: